Allegheny County officials meet to di...

Allegheny County officials meet to discuss Clairton police officer shooting verdict

There are 4 comments on the WPXI story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Allegheny County officials meet to discuss Clairton police officer shooting verdict. In it, WPXI reports that:

Allegheny County's chief executive and district attorney met Tuesday to talk about the best use of police and how to coordinate county assets to combat crime in local neighborhoods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

Bull Crap

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Aug 21, 2012
That's crap. Zappalla wasted how much money going after Jane Orie and put the A Team on her case. A police officer is wounded and you gave the B Team for that??? That's shameful. Zappalla needs to go. Get a serious DA.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Aug 22, 2012
If there idiots would have screwed with the Zappalla family interests, you better believe they would be in slam by now. Just what the County needs a political DA. Dam shame. Jump on those copy and fax machines but don't touch the real criminals. Not to worry he's a Democrat, reelection guaranteed. Why a serious police officer would ever help this politico is beyond me.

The only thing the Chief Executive is worried about is the unions at PAT and, Oh my God, there may be a sweat shop in his County.
MIke Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
What do you expect from a Sicilian mobster? The Zappalas are not even Americans.
Yeah

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Street justice will prevale!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At least I see effort 43 min Hoppie 3
Borough Backhoe 4 hr List taker 8
Open Letter to Council and Mayor 5 hr lifetimeporter 13
Gergely Vs Walker Who Won 23 hr Sir Repko 21
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall 23 hr Sir Repko 32
S A Sports (Jan '16) Thu Five weeks 102
International Village Toe Sliced Roast Beef Thu Hillary Justice 9

Clairton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance