Does anyone know Billy Stanfield??????

Posted in the Clairfield Forum

Me myself and I

Humble, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2009
Just wondering what ever happened to him, i know he use to live in this town.
hello

AOL

#2 Apr 5, 2009
Well, you've also posted about him in Williamsburg, Ky too. I used to work with him. He's a pervert, big time. He hits on all the women, no matter what they look like. He is disgusting, has a very foul mouth, just nasty and disrespectful...ask more people in other places and you'll dig up other stuff. He cheated on his wife/girlfriend every chance he had. We were unloaders together at Wal-Mart. Billy Joe Stanfield...used to live down by Rogerston Hollow...hope this helps
ron

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2009
hello wrote:
Well, you've also posted about him in Williamsburg, Ky too. I used to work with him. He's a pervert, big time. He hits on all the women, no matter what they look like. He is disgusting, has a very foul mouth, just nasty and disrespectful...ask more people in other places and you'll dig up other stuff. He cheated on his wife/girlfriend every chance he had. We were unloaders together at Wal-Mart. Billy Joe Stanfield...used to live down by Rogerston Hollow...hope this helps
i thought he died some years ago with cancer!
Me myself and I

Humble, TX

#4 Apr 6, 2009
hello wrote:
Well, you've also posted about him in Williamsburg, Ky too. I used to work with him. He's a pervert, big time. He hits on all the women, no matter what they look like. He is disgusting, has a very foul mouth, just nasty and disrespectful...ask more people in other places and you'll dig up other stuff. He cheated on his wife/girlfriend every chance he had. We were unloaders together at Wal-Mart. Billy Joe Stanfield...used to live down by Rogerston Hollow...hope this helps
damn.. thats crazy..did he get married???
Me myself and I

Humble, TX

#5 Apr 6, 2009
ron wrote:
<quoted text> i thought he died some years ago with cancer!
omg..really?
info

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2009
hello wrote:
Well, you've also posted about him in Williamsburg, Ky too. I used to work with him. He's a pervert, big time. He hits on all the women, no matter what they look like. He is disgusting, has a very foul mouth, just nasty and disrespectful...ask more people in other places and you'll dig up other stuff. He cheated on his wife/girlfriend every chance he had. We were unloaders together at Wal-Mart. Billy Joe Stanfield...used to live down by Rogerston Hollow...hope this helps
u must be either john lowe or scotty malicoat, am i right?
hello

AOL

#7 Apr 6, 2009
info wrote:
<quoted text>
u must be either john lowe or scotty malicoat, am i right?
Nope...I live in Mud Creek. I worked on the ICS team actually and not an unloader. I did help them unload trucks sometimes though. Both of those guys were fun to work with, very nice.
info

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2009
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...I live in Mud Creek. I worked on the ICS team actually and not an unloader. I did help them unload trucks sometimes though. Both of those guys were fun to work with, very nice.
joe siler?
hello

AOL

#9 Apr 7, 2009
info wrote:
<quoted text>
joe siler?
wow you are impossibly nosey. I am not Joe either, he doesnt have a computer. He used to date a friend of mine..to answer your next question of how I knew. Keep guessing. You know alot about Wal-Mart so I am guessing you either work or have worked there. Maybe you are fishing for something else...and what would that be?
info

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2009
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you are impossibly nosey. I am not Joe either, he doesnt have a computer. He used to date a friend of mine..to answer your next question of how I knew. Keep guessing. You know alot about Wal-Mart so I am guessing you either work or have worked there. Maybe you are fishing for something else...and what would that be?
nah, not fishing for anything. just a little nosey and a lot bored. those are the only names i know from there, so i'll quit guessing now
someone

Lewisburg, WV

#11 Jun 16, 2009
anyone else know him?
someone

Lewisburg, WV

#12 Jun 17, 2009
i would really like to talk to him...
ooj9

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2011
Billy died in July this year (2011).
ooj9

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Nov 9, 2011
Me myself and I, (M.K) if you are willing to leave an email I'll contact you with more info.
Me myself and I

Lewisburg, WV

#15 Nov 15, 2011
sweet_aquarian02@yahoo.com please I would like to know what happened to him.. I am so saddened to hear about this.. Please email me. Ty so much
Mee

Lewisburg, WV

#16 Nov 23, 2011
Does anyone have any info as to what happened to Billy??? If u know anything please email me sweet_aquarian02@yahoo.com Ty so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Edwards Clark Thu Lip Hobbie 12
Haley Spicer's remarkable life after child abuse (Mar '08) Dec 22 one proud mommy 7
Tiger Mart. Dec 21 wondering 1
Duck Billy Leach Dec 20 wgu 3
heidi wilson-hatfield (Sep '11) Dec 20 Wondering 13
Rose Ellison (Jul '10) Dec 19 jackedAgallon 17
Anyone know where to find Jodi Taylor? (Jul '11) Dec 19 cnote 22
Clairfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clairfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clairfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season