from a friend

Pineville, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2009
hey jess good luck with getting your kids i know how it is not to have them with you i want you to know i'll be praying for you and your famliy
U again

Parkers Lake, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2009
Jess is this u again tooting ur own horn?
By the way, noone TOOK her kids. She volunteered to give Hunter and lil Gracie Lynn to the grandparents. She was so high that she took Gracie to her grandparents once and came by like 2 days later wanting to know if they had her cause she didn't know where she was she was so messed up when she left her. It's a good thing Garfield and Rose took her when they did.
Poor little Hunter was so skinny when she came back fr FL that his grandparents had to take him to the Dr cause he was anemic. He would cry when she would come to get him begging not to have to go. Cathy takes good care of him. She acted that way even before her and Benji split when he was a baby. When they lived in tackett, she'd stand at the rd just waiting on someone to take him. Her and Melissa pretty much shared that trailer w benji for 2 yrs. All they had to do was change the pictures out w him cause they slept in the same bed w him that the other did.
She gets fired from every job she gets for drug use. She gets on here and runs her mouth about everybody else and has always been a two faced asshole that never keeps her mouth out of anything. She loves to start shit even if its about herself to get attention. Then she will pray for you cause your going to hell.
She is a waste of goverment funds. If you want to talk about more fraud, she is getting stamps by saying those kids live w her when they dont. She lets her family use her card for money to get her cigs, gas and pills. She doesn't give any of it to those grandparents that have her babies. She was on here saying those sores she had was fr being allergic to a new avon lotion. That's pretty bad that she buys avon lotion when she want even by a cheap bottle at the family dollar for lil gracie.
Yeah id say she does need some praying for. Good luck with that. Can't lead the two faced blind.
For your information

Kingston, TN

#4 Sep 14, 2009
First all Jess is not getting food stamps...second Hunter was not anemic when he came back from Florida..and he did not cry when Jess would go get him....both those kids love their mommy very much....and Jess done the right thing by letting the kids stay with their grandparents...she knew that she could not take care of them the way they needed cared for.....he and Melissa did not share the trailer with Benji at any given time....I don't care what anyone says about her she has a heart of gold...I know that she has done things wrong in her life but that is what drugs do to people..there is no one perfect and she is willing to admit all her wrong doings which is more than what most people here can do....I know Jess is going to straighten her life up and get her kids back one day and I know that her kids will thank her for not putting them through some things that has gone on...thats why she lets them stay with the grandparents...I don't see anyone saying anything about the fathers who are also letting the kids stay with the grandparents...guess that is ok though huh!!!
yes i know whos kid

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2010
For your information wrote:
First all Jess is not getting food stamps...second Hunter was not anemic when he came back from Florida..and he did not cry when Jess would go get him....both those kids love their mommy very much....and Jess done the right thing by letting the kids stay with their grandparents...she knew that she could not take care of them the way they needed cared for.....he and Melissa did not share the trailer with Benji at any given time....I don't care what anyone says about her she has a heart of gold...I know that she has done things wrong in her life but that is what drugs do to people..there is no one perfect and she is willing to admit all her wrong doings which is more than what most people here can do....I know Jess is going to straighten her life up and get her kids back one day and I know that her kids will thank her for not putting them through some things that has gone on...thats why she lets them stay with the grandparents...I don't see anyone saying anything about the fathers who are also letting the kids stay with the grandparents...guess that is ok though huh!!!
YOU REALLY BELIEVE jESS is gonna straightin up LOL she just sucked an old man 55 years old in tackett Friday night for twenty dollors to get pills with NOW what about that we saw her with him
Jessica Marlow

AOL

#6 Jan 17, 2010
dang it!!! how the heck do u people know everything? i cant do anything without ya'all knowing!! by the way, it was thursday, not friday, i have a bit*h that takes care of me on weekends! but im sore u already knew that cause u r so smart and all!!! i do give discounts on special days, just call for an appointment!!! love ya'all!!
leaf

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2010
leaf her alone, she is a human you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DJ Mayes (Apr '12) 3 hr tennessee pride 5
The X list: Thu Victoria 2
35/48 year old woman Thu Christine Browder 2
pill ho (Sep '10) Jul 1 Jeffers 18
just wNt female text buddy Jul 1 ron 1
Reesi Leach Jun 30 Family 7
what kind of person is melissa tuttle Jun 28 Really Are you se... 3
More from around the web

Clairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE