Who is he please post all comments

Since: Jan 09

Oak Grove, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2009
Is that his real name.......?
gootie

Savannah, TN

#3 Apr 14, 2009
who ever goes the longest without taking a bath can knock your a%^ down at a 100 yards some of them can
Billy Goatie

AOL

#4 Apr 14, 2009
I am THEE Billy Bob Bad A$$...who wants to know? I will kick your a$$!!!!
gootie

Huntingdon, TN

#5 Apr 14, 2009
am not a goat you can get from behind
lana

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2009
Mark Hill Sr. He will kill you in a minute if you cross his path. He would get away with it took since he is crazy.
Billy Goatie

AOL

#7 Apr 20, 2009
gootie wrote:
am not a goat you can get from behind
why did you think someone was trying to get at you from behind unless you had your tail stuck in the air waiting for it...?
Henry Ftate

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2009
One of the bad or thought he was is in the graveyard at Hamblintown!! He's been there about 50+ years.
gootie

Huntingdon, TN

#9 May 9, 2009
Billy Goatie wrote:
<quoted text> why did you think someone was trying to get at you from behind unless you had your tail stuck in the air waiting for it...?
yes cause you clairfield boys like it like that where the men are men and the sheep are nerves
Mr E NIGMA

Kingston, TN

#10 Jun 1, 2009
I am the baddest man in Clairfield and I have the scars to prove it!!!!!!
pew warmer

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2009
the meaniest , baddiest, worst man ever in clairfield... that would be the best preacher man in those woods! he can put the fear in you with only the word of God!
Jesus Lover 4ever

Tellico Plains, TN

#12 Jun 1, 2009
pew warmer wrote:
the meaniest , baddiest, worst man ever in clairfield... that would be the best preacher man in those woods! he can put the fear in you with only the word of God!
I like that because it is really true these people that act like they are so mean, they might think that people fear them but they will be the ones in fear when the Lord comes back.The only one that i fear is God, because i am a God fearing person, God can make the impossible possible.
pew warmer

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2009
i never was as scared in my life as i was when i went to church and heard the word of God, i left that building a differant person, my moncho attitude lost its grove, my ideas of a self centerd world got a differant direction, that was 5 years ago and i still fear the powers of God and forever will. so , i still say, the meanist and baddiest man is the one who gives us the word of God!
Popeye

AOL

#14 Jun 1, 2009
I'm popeye the sailor man...popeye the saylor man...ug ug ug ug ug...lol...where's me Olive Oil?
just asking

AOL

#15 Aug 2, 2009
Mark Hill Sr Could not Beat my meat. So why is it that he is the baddest man? Because he will run his mouth and grab a gun.Thats why he has everybody else to do his dirty work for him
emeniem

Lexington, KY

#16 Dec 2, 2009
MIKE WILLIS!!!
eeks ikes

Knoxville, TN

#17 Dec 3, 2009
looks like mike willis is a q ueer bi tch again!
he deep throats little boy weieners and loves it he does their dads the same way too
attidetui

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 23, 2010
eeks ikes wrote:
looks like mike willis is a q ueer bi tch again!
he deep throats little boy weieners and loves it he does their dads the same way too
he is also takes advantedise of 16teen yearold girls
attidetui

Lexington, KY

#19 Apr 23, 2010
he lives with one her name is jamie messler from rosescreek
my opinion

Athens, TN

#20 Apr 24, 2010
attidetui wrote:
he lives with one her name is jamie messler from rosescreek
yeah he should learn from what they did to bo pittman. she is a little ho and takes after her momma. they love old men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael marlow 8 hr Whats ur name 9
Mike and Becky Waldroop Dumb and Dumber Wed Billie 1
Swimming pool repair May 21 Summer 1
Jody Jones (Apr '09) May 20 McFartly ButtTuba 3
Powell Valley Ghost Stories (Feb '10) May 19 Concerned for the... 16
Lil Jack Hopper May 19 Concerned for the... 3
Excited White Oak citizen May 18 Hickory kid 3

Clairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance