TupperWare Consultant in your area!!!

TupperWare Consultant in your area!!!

Posted in the Citrus Springs Forum

Jamie Martin

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Sep 4, 2006
Hi, I'm Jamie Martin, I live in Citrus Springs and I am happy to announce I am a TupperWare Consultant and would be more than happy to help you with all of your TupperWare needs. Leave me a message on this forum and I will contact you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Jamie
JEFF ROSENBLUM

AOL

#2 Oct 17, 2006
Hi Tupperware Consultant:
I did not want to send you info on my promotional product that would be especially great for Tupperware distributors, without your permission. My product will astronomically offset the cost of Tupperware purchases by your customers, with grocery savings.
Your products "save" food, and mine will "save on" food, as to make your products free, and increase sales tremendously. You can use
my tremendously inexpensive products to reward a hostess for having the Tupperware party at their home, and also to give incentive for people to attend those parties. People will save
$500-$1000 on their groceries with my products........You can use my product to give incentive for people to buy a specified dollar amount in products.

So, I ask permission to send you an email or snail mail info,
to introduce you to my product and give you a thorough understanding of it, and show you its applications. Once you
get my email, you can forward it to all of your reps........

Jeff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detective appeals firing (Aug '08) Jul 28 Mary lee 138
Debate: Marijuana - Dunnellon, FL (Sep '10) Jul 26 joe six pack 27
News 'Unbelievable': Woman Says She Has Cancer, Rais... Jul 21 Sue 5
Greg Sharp Jul 18 ex old friend 1
pregnant girls at school Jul 10 concern 1
News Ku Klux Klan is still alive and well in Florida (Aug '08) Jul 5 Floridian 374
blue gator (Apr '12) Apr '12 a friend 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Springs Mortgages