'Child wonder' on brink of stardom

'Child wonder' on brink of stardom

There are 7 comments on the Citrus County Chronicle story from Jan 6, 2008, titled 'Child wonder' on brink of stardom. In it, Citrus County Chronicle reports that:

“The best thing I can do as a father is just to stand behind her.”

'Child wonder' on brink of stardom It's not possible. No way the voice belting out lyrics written by a Grammy Award winner are coming from tiny Kayla Dumon. via Citrus County Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Citrus County Chronicle.

jabu2batty

Davao City, Philippines

#1 Jan 9, 2008
Im from Davao City, Philippines.
I've heard Kayla Dumon sing and just as the title of artile says she really is a child wonder.
I'm so amazed by the sound of her voice,
it's magnificently angelic!ΓΌ
Diana

Crown Point, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2008
I'm from Indiana, and I'm 16 years old.
I've known Kayla since she was born, and she has always been a wonderful girl. I can't believe that is really her voice. She sounds so grown up, and I know she will go far with her talent. Her voice is unlike any other 9 year old's I've ever heard, and she is truly amazing.
jan stephanie balbin

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2008
hi i'am stephanie i'am 9 years 0ld and i'am from chicago and i've heard Kayla's songs from her old websites before and i realy love it.i wish that she has a cd and i will ask my mom to buy one right away.
renz

Hialeah, FL

#4 Jul 7, 2008
I've heard of Kayla and im very excited to have her cd, i'm so excited to hear her voice.
ina

Hialeah, FL

#5 Jul 7, 2008
my dad said kayla is going to be a great singer because of her wonderful voice,we're so excited for her upcoming cd.
lotte

Hialeah, FL

#6 Jul 7, 2008
i've heard this little girl kayla sung,my god ,so unbelievable im pretty sure so many people will love this kid.
G3El PasoTexas

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 21, 2008
I've heard Kayla sing and she has a brilliant voice.I know for sure she will be a great singer. God bless you. Good luck Kayla!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Lake Sheriff Borders cover up the Green... (Dec '12) Mon Just Wondering 27
Dane Leech Jan 11 Dane is the man 2
News Prostitution sting nets 32 men in Brooksville (Sep '08) Jan 10 steve 21
Yorkie Males in Dunnellon Jan 6 Missy 1
Pandora's box Inverness fl enables an supports ... (Dec '14) Dec 26 Its mel 18
News Should food stamps be used to buy soda and cand... (Mar '17) Dec '17 Lisa 7
High school friend, Kris White (Aug '15) Dec '17 Jej 2

Citrus Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Springs Mortgages