Who do you support for Sheriff in Cal...

Who do you support for Sheriff in California (Sacramento County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citrus Heights Forum

Patriot

AOL

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Jones has scarcely spent anytime working the streets, maybe 6 months. He is a poor choice, too many lawyers ar ein office now!
Patriot

AOL

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Jones has worked maybe a total of 6 months on the street, that is NOT enough. We don't need anymore fair-haired often promoted people with law degrees assuming a job like this! Plus his stance on issuing CCW'S changed several times!
Joe Public

Antelope, CA

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Cooper is too beholding to the unions and not for the public's best interest or the dept.
Mike Smith

Sacramento, CA

#4 Oct 22, 2010
He's the best for Sheriff..
Informed Citizen

Camino, CA

#5 Oct 22, 2010
Jim Cooper has spent his entire life serving the public, both in his personal and public life, sitting on Boards such as Big Brothers/Big Sisters, serving on the Elk Grove City Council as Mayor (twice) and Councilperson. He has political experience and he has the experience of working in the trenches as he grew up in the Department. He has commanded nearly every Division as Captain, so he knows how the entire Department operates, which I think is extremely important. It speaks volumes that an overwhelming majority of the Deputies, Sergeants, Lieutenants, and Captains in the Sheriff's Department voted to endorse him. They have the intimate knowledge of each candidate, and chose Jim Cooper as the person with the experience, energy, and leadership to move the Department forward. Those are the people who protect us each day, and I trust in their judgment. He absolutely has my vote.
knowyouropponent

Folsom, CA

#6 Oct 24, 2010
please relay this to your friends in el Dorado county...
Therkildsen’s only campaign strategy is to criticize DAgostini for “pandering” to scary bikers. You know what is scary? PANDERING TO CHILD MOLESTERS! Even worse, employing child molesters during your campaign Therkildsen. So let me get this straight, scary bikers-NO! child molesters- YES! Don’t take my word for it, look at the legal documents yourself. www.rejectTherkildsen.com
walt

Sacramento, CA

#7 Oct 25, 2010
He is the best qualified for the job. He knows this area and grew up in this area.
walt

Sacramento, CA

#8 Oct 25, 2010
Best qualified
George Villalobos

Roseville, CA

#9 Oct 27, 2010
He knows what it takes to make change happen!
David

Sacramento, CA

#10 Oct 28, 2010
Jim Cooper has the leadership and political experience necessary for the position along with the respect and confidence of front-line staff. He's the only choice!
Jerry Gorman

Sacramento, CA

#11 Nov 1, 2010
Jones has now experience.
joe

Roseville, CA

#12 Nov 1, 2010
les union inf.
don

Elk Grove, CA

#13 Nov 13, 2010
Jim Cooper is a scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ted mccosuker Aug 29 sallyness 4
ted mcosker Aug 29 Steph 4
Judge Francis A. Kearney / Placer County Judici... (Jan '13) Aug 28 Steve 19
News More than $550K Taxpayer Dollars Spent on Roni ... Aug 23 Carlos Danger 2
News Alleged "Grandpa Bandit" Arrested (Aug '07) Aug 22 Curtis Farmington Jr 13
News Rancho Cordova has money to help businesses big... Aug 21 frank 1
Steve hoss? Aug 13 Carlos Danger 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Heights Mortgages