Review: Donna T De Cuir Law Offices

Posted in the Citrus Heights Forum

Jane Goodall

Chico, CA

#1 May 1, 2009
I hired Donna Decuir for my divorce and custody case. I was hopeful when hiring her and gave her a large sum of money. Donna Decuir kept post poning our court dates and during this time my ex was able to hide assets. He was also able to move away with our daughter. Donna Decuir did a horrible job at representing me and the judges did not like her as she seemed to have a reputation for being unethical. Her reports has mispellings and were missing pages. She actually sent somebody elses report to me once. As for Donna Decuir, you will probley lose if going to court with her as your attorney.
jane goodall 2

Citrus Heights, CA

#2 Aug 30, 2009
I had the same experience. She kept post poning my court date to the point that when I went to trial all my evidence was stale and the judges decision was based on time,...the time during which I was trying to get to trial! I spent a huge sum of money praying she would do her best for me and my child. We lost. Of course she wanted me to not postpone paying my bill!
Cherie D

Modesto, CA

#4 Sep 21, 2009
My experience was awful as well. Donna De Cuir came highly recommended to me by a friend. My ex was also trying to hide assets. During our consultation she presented herself as very agressive and told me all the motions she would get filed THAT week. Unfortunately, that was the last I heard from her after paying her a $10,000 retainer. I could not get her to return my phone calls, she would not schedule another meeting to prepare for court. Her assistant constantly made me feel unreasonable for demanding a response beccause Donna "had other clients, too". Opposing counsel filed complaints that they hadn't received disclosures that I had provided to Donna long beforehand. I went broke long before making it to trial. He ended up with the assets and I got the debt associated with them. How the heck does that happen??? It did.
Teacher

Roseville, CA

#5 Oct 11, 2009
I had exactly the opposite experience with Donna. She responded quickly to my problems and solved them withing a turn around time of less than a month. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a positive outcome.
Caring father

Antelope, CA

#6 Feb 12, 2012
Donna De Cuir is definetly one of the top attorney's in the country and even maybe the best! She fights hard to make sure that you are taken care of! She will only take your case if she sees that you fully care for your child! As they say you cant make evrybody happy, HOWEVER its up to you to try to help as many people as possible: "That is exactly what Donna does." SHe is the best and she has resolved many peoples cases and has saved many children from falling in the wrongful hands of the wronf parent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr big meech 16,010
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Roseville Scumbag Robert De Los Santos Arrested... Sep 27 Mark 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Man pleads guilty to rape, murder of teen in Ci... Sep 26 Disgusted 2
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Citrus Heights Jobs

Citrus Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Citrus Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Citrus Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]