Ex-CSUC student facing prison term: Johnathon Campbell admits supplying drugs that may have contr...

A Chico man will be sentenced next month after admitting he supplied Chico State University student Gina Maggio, 21, with one of the drugs that officials said contributed to her death on Oct. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Chicostudent

Chico, CA

#125 Feb 25, 2011
question wrote:
Which frat house was he a member of, if any? Did this occur at a frat house, and if so, which one?
It occured in a house, not a frat house. The two girls that lived in the house were in alpha phi, as was gina maggio. John was in sigma chi EX I believe. I had partied with him above Rileys which is where most of that frat parties on the weekends. Prescription drug use is rampant in Chico from muscle relaxers to adderral to oxycodone, the school needs better education, and real education on the reality of playing with drugs. I was taught a little about alcohol and what to do if a friend has too much, but prescription drugs are never a topic mentioned, but they are totally relevant. I hope we see a change in use but I doubt we will.
No Bias

San Jose, CA

#126 Feb 27, 2011
Although I believe any who are suffering from the loss of this beautiful girl are in a state of denial to an extent...if you administer a drug to another human being...you have a harsh consequence coming to you.If it weren't Campbell...it would have been someone else too.This has been viewed by many as a situation of a villainous wolf & unaware helpless victim when that was not exactly the case.But who wouldn't feel that way that was left to suffer the pain of losing her?I don't know why this reaction surprises & angers so many.Grief is blinding,give the family a break.But Campbell does not need or deserve pity either.Gina had the consequence of death...& he has the consequence of bearing the brunt of the pain.Seems like he got off easier than she did.It is one thing to actively participate in the process of getting & putting the drugs in your own body...it is another to help put it in another's.They both put themselves in danger & were aware of it.What is happening to him is no different than what happened to Gina...natural consequences.
uhh ohh

Richmond, CA

#127 Apr 4, 2011
what kind of a sick person would make such a horrible movie like that?? Its almost like (he?) is laughing at those people partying and taking drugs! Sickens me...
Response

Chico, CA

#128 Apr 15, 2011
Voice of Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you contact the police with this info or Johnathon's attorney? This is a public record at Butte Country Superior Courts.
Yes the police has documented all this information
angry mother

Richmond, CA

#129 Apr 16, 2011
Heres that video of love fest again... make sure to watch it and warn other mothers who may have children that may attend this festival
&fe ature=player_embedded
random

Citrus Heights, CA

#130 Jan 24, 2013
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they were at LoveFest.
They were not at LoveFest they were in Chico

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr snod grass 200,933
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr happy hour 15,991
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 10 hr GOP bull 2,265
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun just a post 5,064
Rancho Cordova Shooting Sep 10 Fred flintstone 1
Folsom Man Denied Bail in Investment Fraud Case (Feb '08) Sep 9 Pauline 37
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 9 whispering shades 7,952
•••
•••
•••

Citrus Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••