National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

You still refuse to explain my questions of your illegal and immoral actions. But you expect us to listen to your filibusters of newspaper articles. Provide us with FACTS Mr Hunley. Explain why there are so many judgements against you. Explain why you were dishonorably discharged from the military. Explain why you jumped the wall to look into your neighbors window. Exain why you have a restraining order issued to you to stay away from a little girl. You have zero credibility.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Yep She is an illegal
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Who cares if she is illegal or not. When will you step up and tell is about your indiscretions. Let us know why you still refuse to answer my questions of your illegal and immoral actions. Provide us with FACTS Mr Hunley. Explain why there are so many judgements against you. Explain why you were dishonorably discharged from the military. Explain why you jumped the wall to look into your neighbors window. Exain why you have a restraining order issued to you to stay away from a little girl. Currently, you have zero credibility.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I don't think she is a U S citizen
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Who cares if she is or isn't. Tell us why a little girl asked for a restraining order against you and it was GRANTED ????????!!
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I care. You arnt even a U S citizen.

And there was NO little girl asked for a restraining order against me

Hear read this and make your way back across the border

This is why I call Councilman Breceda a criminal
Four current, former Irwindale officials accused of misspending city money on lavish New York trips
Prosecutors say the four, including Councilman Mark Breceda, dined at costly restaurants and attended Broadway shows. The tab for five trips came to $205,678.
October 28, 2010|By Jessica Garrison and Richard Winton, Los Angeles Times

Four current and former Irwindale officials, including a councilman, have been charged with spending thousands of dollars in city money on lavish business trips to New York that included outings to five-star restaurants and Broadway shows, baseball games and rounds of golf.

The four are accused of traveling to New York for up to six days at a time, allegedly to get a higher bond rating for the city, then improperly treating themselves to entertainment such as Yankee and Mets games and shows including "Phantom of the Opera" and "Mamma Mia!."
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Again with the se old newspaper article? You have nothing new? Well here's one about you:

Baldwin Park shakes its money maker — resumes checkpoints in the Hub Cap of the SGV
Posted on October 21, 2010 by Frank Girardot
Towing fees put $1.2 million into Bolen Parque’s city coffers in 2009, so you can see why (in a tough economy) the city needs checkpoints. Read more here.

On the other side, James Hunley isn’t the most credible source when it comes to attacking city policies. Hunley was recently arrested for practically stalking the owner of Royal Coaches.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JAMES HUNLEY, Plaintiff and Appellant, v. DARRELL GEORGE et al., Defendants and Respondents.

B215223

-- January 27, 2010

James Hunley, in pro. per., for Plaintiff and Appellant.Rutan & Tucker and Robert W. Owen for Defendant and Respondent Darrell George.

NOT TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE OFFICIAL REPORTS

John Hunley appeals an order denying a petition for writ of mandate. &#8194;(Code Civ. Proc.,§&#8194;1085.) &#8194; The petition sought an order directing Darrell George, the city manager of the City of Duarte, to enforce an order issued by the City of Duarte Architectural Review Board directing Hunley's neighbor, John Hardin, to comply with a City of Duarte (City) building code provision that limits the height of fences, hedges and walls on rear and side residential yards to six feet. &#8194;(Duarte Mun.Code,§&#8194;19.24.050 , subd.(h)(3)(A).)&#8201;1

The trial court denied the writ petition, ruling it lacked authority to order the City to prosecute a code enforcement matter. &#8194; The trial court also found the evidence presented in opposition to the petition showed the wall substantially complied with the code.

On appeal, Hunley contends the trial court relied on a false declaration submitted by the City to show the wall substantially complied with the code and this case does not present an issue of prosecutorial discretion but enforcement of an existing order.

We conclude the trial court properly denied Hunley's writ petition and affirm the order.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Ok brain dead where is the part that I jumped a wall and looking through windows. I sued the city of Duarte for allowing my peice of shiiit cop neighbor to keep his 7 foot fence against municipal code. So what. More corruption

Now read this and then make your way back to Mexico

Four current, former Irwindale officials accused of misspending city money on lavish New York trips
Prosecutors say the four, including Councilman Mark Breceda, dined at costly restaurants and attended Broadway shows. The tab for five trips came to $205,678.

Four current and former Irwindale officials, including a councilman, have been charged with spending thousands of dollars in city money on lavish business trips to New York that included outings to five-star restaurants and Broadway shows, baseball games and rounds of golf.

The four are accused of traveling to New York for up to six days at a time, allegedly to get a higher bond rating for the city, then improperly treating themselves to entertainment such as Yankee and Mets games and shows including "Phantom of the Opera" and "Mamma Mia!."
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

In the case notes of you vs Darnell, the Judge reprimanded you for jumping the wall and calling his work to make false allegations.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

For the last time, I'm not Rosy!
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I report FACT. Not newspaper articles. Now tell us why would a little girl get a restraining order against you
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Car Parker wrote:
Ok brain dead where is the part that I jumped a wall and looking through windows. I sued the city of Duarte for allowing my peice of shiiit cop neighbor to keep his 7 foot fence against municipal code. So what. More corruption
So how did that case turn out for you what did the Judge ORDER you to do? Tell us!

I toils you Hunley, I will be relentless in exposing the truth about you. You have no morals. You are in this for revenge and revenge only. I have exposed you as the common criminal that you are. I will continue to tell the world about you. I have been contacting the office of military affairs to find out why you were dishonorably discharged. And once I obtain the facts, I will post them also. I report fact not newspaper articles. As the movie line goes, ""You pissed off the wrong Marine"
Hunley is an illegal liar

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

National Anthem wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did that case turn out for you what did the Judge ORDER you to do? Tell us!
I toils you Hunley, I will be relentless in exposing the truth about you. You have no morals. You are in this for revenge and revenge only. I have exposed you as the common criminal that you are. I will continue to tell the world about you. I have been contacting the office of military affairs to find out why you were dishonorably discharged. And once I obtain the facts, I will post them also. I report fact not newspaper articles. As the movie line goes, ""You pissed off the wrong Marine"
Hunley got a restraining order for harassing a young female Irwindale employee. Little prick hunley.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Harassing / annoying sounds all the same. He talks big about others but its he that is the molester. It doesn't matter if its sexual or verbal. A person who harrasses is a molester. If there was enough evidence to issue a restraining order then there is enough evidence to prosecute as a molester.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Hunley is an illegal liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunley got a restraining order for harassing a young female Irwindale employee. Little prick hunley.
That would be big prick hunley,, But married to a Breceda what would you know about big pricks.

so the young female Irwindale employee is the little girl that you are talking shiiit about.

You need to read this, Mark Breceda is a crook He is being prosecuted for embezzling public funds. and his Mother Stella Breceda is defrauding the senior assisted living program. Oh and Rosy is an illegal alien.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be big prick hunley,, But married to a Breceda what would you know about big pricks.
so the young female Irwindale employee is the little girl that you are talking shiiit about.
You need to read this, Mark Breceda is a crook He is being prosecuted for embezzling public funds. and his Mother Stella Breceda is defrauding the senior assisted living program. Oh and Rosy is an illegal alien.
Trial has not even begun yet. You are the so called star witness and you are credibility issues. That is why the DA is looking for more evidence. You are the DA's problem. And they know putting you on the stand in front of a jury is a mistake. They work off of souls evidence. Not a molesting, peeping Tom like you.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I testified before the grand jury with out a problem.

Facts are fact. It has nothing to do with who discovered then embezzlement.

The D A doesn't need any more evidence. The only reason the trial hasn't begun yet is because Breceda is trying everything his lawyers can think of to get the charges dismissed. ca ching ca ching.

And I would be real careful about falsely accusing someone like my self and Tim Mings of being a molesting, peeping Tom.

There are defamation laws in this country and I know you cant afford an attorney. You cant even pay your rent down at the beauty shop. And we know Mark Breceda is getting a little tired of paying lawyer fee's

Oh and I will be notifying Tim Mings about what you said in a public forum.

Now read this on your way back to your own country

National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Post fact not fiction. I can post all of your court proceedings if you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Citrus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••