BP citizen

Rowland Heights, CA

#21 Nov 6, 2012
fatazz snacks wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid biizch dont be talking about my homie AIMER if you dont even know him memo was his little brother not his older brother so STFU
Yes please go eat some "fatazz snacks" and stop pretending you know people you obviously don't know because "Maria" is right he was Memos younger brother so y don't u STFU dumb broad.
Anonymous

United States

#22 Nov 6, 2012
Rest in peace Steven Reyes, hope your in a better place watching over your girl && soon to be kid. You've always had a way of making people laugh. I'll always miss you && always have you in my mind and prayers, love you Steven!
Aimer

Baldwin Park, CA

#23 Nov 6, 2012
We love you perro. Allwayz in my mind! You will never be forgotten.

Rest In Peace........
LOSREYESGAXG

United States

#24 Nov 7, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Rest in peace Steven Reyes, hope your in a better place watching over your girl && soon to be kid. You've always had a way of making people laugh. I'll always miss you && always have you in my mind and prayers, love you Steven!
I'LL WATCH OVER HIS GIRL TOO...HAHAHAHA
LOSREYESGAXG

United States

#25 Nov 7, 2012
Aimer wrote:
We love you perro. Allwayz in my mind! You will never be forgotten
Rest In Peace........
NEXT TIME LOOK BACK...WEN U SHOOT...KHAHAHAHA.......CORREC TION"REST N PISS
abc

Pico Rivera, CA

#26 Nov 7, 2012
LOSREYESGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>NEXT TIME LOOK BACK...WEN U SHOOT...KHAHAHAHA.......CORREC TION"REST N PISS
Really, rest in piss? How immature can you be? Don't worry though, everyone else will be saying the same thing when you rest in piss!
truth

Pico Rivera, CA

#27 Nov 7, 2012
LOSREYESGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>I'LL WATCH OVER HIS GIRL TOO...HAHAHAHA
Dang, your mom really raised you good, not! Another mom who didn't do her job and a kid who who's future is nothing but cells and 6 feet under ground, nice going! Good job mom!
WTF

Rowland Heights, CA

#28 Nov 7, 2012
LOSREYESGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>NEXT TIME LOOK BACK...WEN U SHOOT...KHAHAHAHA.......CORREC TION"REST N PISS
I will be the first one making sure I post this all over your house on your grave and all over the internet cause you next "REST IN PISS" B****.
You are NOT KHA

Glendora, CA

#29 Nov 7, 2012
I AM 39, I AM AN ORIGINAL MEMBER. THIS IS NOT WHAT KHA WAS CREATED FOR. ALL WE DID WAS TAG AND WE WE'RE ALLOWED TO TAG MURALS AT THE LEGION. JUST KNOW IT'S COMING BACK TO YOU HARDER THAN YOU EXPECT.
dont trip

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Nov 7, 2012
You are NOT KHA wrote:
I AM 39, I AM AN ORIGINAL MEMBER. THIS IS NOT WHAT KHA WAS CREATED FOR. ALL WE DID WAS TAG AND WE WE'RE ALLOWED TO TAG MURALS AT THE LEGION. JUST KNOW IT'S COMING BACK TO YOU HARDER THAN YOU EXPECT.
dont worry old man everybody always blames KHA for everything that happens in bolen
NSBP

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Nov 7, 2012
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE I Said CHECK UR SOURCES, u obviously dont know who he is because he was Memos little brother not older brother... who r u and why r u so fixed in acting like u guys were friends or u know what happened, BECAUSE ITS VERY CLEAR U JUST GO BY WHAT U HEAR. Everyone keeps saying hes 22 but he was born in 94 DO the math idiot.
this idiots aimer was the yunger bro ...Listo was big broh. R.i.p LISTO you always be loved and Ns up LOS TWINSTERS REAL MALDITOS
truth

Pico Rivera, CA

#32 Nov 8, 2012
You are NOT KHA wrote:

39? Aren't you a little old for this high school s***? Like really, get a life! Its sad that people like you have to find something so insignificant and stupid to be entertained. Your nothing, you actually think that you guys matter? Haaa yeah right, you wish.
TWINSTER NSBP

Norwalk, CA

#33 Nov 8, 2012
you levas are FKKN UP MY BUZZ EVERY TIME I OPEN A BEER I HAVE TO POUR OUT A DRINK TO MY DEAD HOMIES DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CLUE OF HOW MUCH BEER THAT LEAVES ME WIT

NOT MUCH BEER
TWINSTER NSBP

Norwalk, CA

#34 Nov 8, 2012
NSBP wrote:
<quoted text>this idiots aimer was the yunger bro ...Listo was big broh. R.i.p LISTO you always be loved and Ns up LOS TWINSTERS REAL MALDITOS
who's the leva saying important busted
FKK YOU N'Z UP BLAST ALL KAKAS
vNSBP MONSTER

Claremont, CA

#37 Nov 20, 2012
Big bad Norte Side Gang in the house! All u levas bow down to the all mighty N.S.B.P 13 Str8 Taking over Ontario IE like nothing lol I wish I was back in BOLEN though cause atleast me and my Carnal wouldnt have to watch our backs wherever we go (its kinda stressful) but we had no choice to move out here cause our mommy was moving and I'm only like 21 and my brother is only like 30 so were not ready to move out! PLUS my mom was rite, we needed to get outta Bolen cause it was getting alittle crazy. Its all good now though were serving up METH to all the desperate Crackheads over here out of our JEFITAS clanton and its kind of smart cause The lames from ONTARIO VARRIO SUR wouldnt disrespect my jefa's house (I hope) so aslong as we stay inside and get Tweeked out all day with our Cuetes cocked and loaded we should be safe from those PUTO'S! Last week we ran into those foo's at the liquor down the street from my casa and they pocket checked us but they didnt get sh*t cause we had our money tucked in our Chonies just in case so they just took our beer and pistol whipped us (i guess we were lucky they didnt blast us but if anything they aint nada and its only a matter of time before we TAKE OVER the IE and move out of our mommy's house!)
NORTH SIDE BOLEN PARQUE GANG 13 lil MONSTER
Big MONSTER RUNNIN THE I.E TO THE SGV
KAKA k
CHEESEBALL k
DES PUTO k
OVS k
ebK ALL DAY
R.I.P to my boyfriends stepdad!
lame kaka

Baldwin Park, CA

#38 Nov 20, 2012
lame burger king keeps posting the same lame comment on different pages...jajaja wutta loser
big bad ass reyes

Newport Beach, CA

#42 Nov 27, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be the first one making sure I post this all over your house on your grave and all over the internet cause you next "REST IN PISS" B****.
yup mock his word... the dirty. Rat's are next your jefa gonna be crying like a lil bitch in yo grave talking all that shit....R.I.P MEMO REYES AND ESTEBAN REYES
WatchingTheShow

United States

#43 Nov 27, 2012
Is ghetto as hell why are there 4 gangs in a small azz city. And banging for all the wrong reasons not about the $. Lames
WatchingTheShow

United States

#44 Nov 27, 2012
Baldwin park***
vNSBP OLIVX ST

Oceanside, CA

#45 Dec 7, 2012
WatchingTheShow wrote:
Is ghetto as hell why are there 4 gangs in a small azz city. And banging for all the wrong reasons not about the $. Lames
THAT BITCH ASS FOO LALO ON LANTE STREET SETTING UP ALL THE GUYS FROM HIS GANG FROM NSBP HIS TALKING TO THE KHAS TRUCHA STUPID YUNGsTERS THAT FOO AND BIRDY SETTING UP THE HOMIES FROM HOOD ESE WISPER NSBP TRMS 187 on LALO BICH ASS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 min Bruin For Life 27,449
Review: Simonton Vinyl Windows (Jun '09) 30 min EdK 59
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 44 min PEE PEE PETE 200,983
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Slurpee 7,959
Soccer League in BP Combines Uniforms with Memb... 3 hr Your Point 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
GOP taking away women right 6 hr three hops 9
•••
•••

Citrus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Citrus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Citrus