First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Watcher

Kent, WA

#1 Jun 9, 2013
The town gadfly Mark Smith was seen the other day stomping around on Glendora avenue apparently upset with some traffic cones. The cones were near the western exit of the South Hills and Smith could be seen talking to himself, or the cones in a very animated way. Calm down Mark. The cones will not engage you in conversation and if you think they spoke to you it's best to seek medical aid.
HappyCamper

Walnut, CA

#2 Jun 9, 2013
Who?
HOA fees

Covina, CA

#3 Jun 9, 2013
What the "rail condo's" mean to long time Glendora, California residents.

I still can’t imagine these places~ Awful, and on prime land. Can you imagine $$$$ for lots of train noise and no scenery – tracks and parking structure right outside your bedroom.

If they do sell any, it would have to be to young out of town folks. There is no advantage living there. And they will be using up our small water supply. If there is an HOA, there has to be an association. That starts at $300.00 a month but you can bet your lucky stars that will increase to rebuild the cheap construction of the Condo's in the first place.

My guess is that it will go the way of Gangi – auction block, these were built and didn't sell because of NO elevator's two years plus went by then is was in bankruptcy - Gene Murabito said these were great condo's too?

No accounting for bad taste in Glendora city members.

How can it be a gated community if you can go thru the pasado from Ada to the platform? Thought everything had to be handicap accessible.

Glendora, California is a complete failure at Handy Cap protection and compliance with the laws of California and the Federal Government.
John Q Public

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Sounds like Mark, people won't talk to him so he's taken to talking to traffic cones. Makes sense to me.
On Spec

Covina, CA

#5 Jun 9, 2013
What the "rail condo's" mean to long time Glendora, California residents:

I still can’t imagine these places, just Awful, and on prime land. Can you imagine $$$$ for lots full of train noise and no scenery – tracks and a two story concrete parking structure right outside your bedroom.

If they do sell any, it would have to be to young out of town folks. There is no advantage living there. And they will be using up our small water supply. If there is an HOA, there has to be an association. That starts at $300.00 a month but you can bet your lucky stars that will increase to rebuild the cheap construction of the Condo's in the first place.

My guess is that it will go the way of Gangi – auction block, these were built and didn't sell because of NO elevator's two years plus went by then is was in bankruptcy - Gene Murabito said these were great condo's too?

No accounting for bad taste in Glendora city members.

How can it be a gated community if you can go thru the pasado from Ada to the platform? Thought everything had to be handicap accessible.

Glendora, California is a complete failure at Handy Cap protection and compliance with the laws of California and the Federal Government.
How Mark Works

Kent, WA

#6 Jun 9, 2013
This is the Mark Smitb brain at work. Change the subject but like always Mark it's the thread title that counts. Nothing ever changes Mark, never will.
Disappeared

Covina, CA

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Oldtimers say that the Glendora Water Dept. used to be a cash cow, and that the money sloshed around between funds it was not supposed to be in.

It took a lot of powerfully bad mismanagement to ruin that source of income, to the point they had to sell bonds to finish what had been supported in the first place.

What about the bond money that disappeared under Art Cook's rein in power here in Glendora, California?

Who wants to know, they just build a park in his name, what about the money from the GPD safe that disappeared under Art Cooks rein of terror here in Glendora, California?
John Q Public

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 12, 2013
I'm guessing Mark is covered big time by the ADA based on the way he destroys the language with every post he puts up. Did this goof ball actually hold some type of job for an extended period in his life? What is this word Mark, Handy Cap?
Mizzios

Covina, CA

#9 Jun 12, 2013
Oldtimers say that the Glendora Water Department used to be a cash cow, and that the money sloshed around between funds it was not supposed to be in.

It took a lot of powerfully bad mismanagement to ruin that source of income, to the point they had to sell bonds to finish what had been supported in the first place.

What about the bond money that disappeared under Art Cook's rein in power here in Glendora, California?

Who wants to know, they just build a park in his name, what about the money from the GPD safe that disappeared under Art Cooks rein of terror here in Glendora, California?
John Q Public

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jun 12, 2013
That's right Mark, run like the coward you are and while you're at it what's this word, rein? Now show me some more cut and paste. Are you going to let Sharon stay at your place or make her stay in a tent like the true friend you are?
JQY rescued

Covina, CA

#11 Jun 12, 2013
John Q Yanker = Douglas Tessitor and Gene Murabito.
How Mark Works

Concord, CA

#12 Jun 13, 2013
I don't think so Mark. Lot's of people have seen your act around town. They've seen what a rude little man you are. I'm talking about the average Glendora citizen not anyone connected to city hall. You don't have any support in town Mark or people would speak up for you here. That never happens though does it. I think even all those die hard Harrold people have seen what a sick twisted repugnant nasty person you are and have written you and Ed off. How's it feel to know that I'm telling the truth Mark and you can't escape it no matter how much you cut and paste or try to change the subject. Karma has come home and kicked your ass.
How Mark Works

Concord, CA

#13 Jun 13, 2013
The only that wakes you up in the morning Mark is the hate that eats at your soul. Pretty sad huh?
JQY rescued

Covina, CA

#14 Jun 13, 2013

Now a couple of stooges Deborah Neal and Deborah Wilson have become the new lakies for sick in body and in mind Douglas Tessitor an Gene Murabito.

What a couple of cut ups, oops that's a surgery joke for Douglas Tessitor.
How Mark Works

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jun 13, 2013
Nothing you've ever wrote has been close to funny Mark, nothing. Just shows how the mold inside you comes out for everyone to see.
JQY rescued

Covina, CA

#16 Jun 13, 2013

Now a couple of stooges Deborah Neal and Deborah Wilson have become the new lakies for sick in body and in mind Douglas Tessitor an Gene Murabito.

What a couple of cut ups, oops that's a surgery joke for Douglas Tessitor. Maybe a transplant for his big mouth and brain can be found?

Yellow and RE/MAX -?
Uncorrected

Sylmar, CA

#17 Jun 16, 2013
JQY rescued wrote:
What a couple of cut ups, oops that's a surgery joke for Douglas Tessitor. Maybe a transplant for his big mouth and brain can be found?
Yellow and RE/MAX -?
The most despicable and grotesque traits of the deposed (recalled or rejected) is that they attempt to justify their political and policy madness by pointing the finger of blame at Current Elected officals

Stupidity, if left untreated, is self-correcting
JQY rescued

Monrovia, CA

#18 Jun 16, 2013
John Q Yanker's = Douglas Tessitor and Gene Murabito.

Now three stooges Deborah Deal, Deborah Neal and Deborah Wilson have become the new lakies for sick in body and in mind Douglas Tessitor an Gene Murabito.

Deal in hiding, gutless, Yellow and RE/MAX -?
How Mark Works

Kent, WA

#19 Jun 16, 2013
I never hide Mark Smith especially from a yellow gutless hateful racist like you. Anytime you want a little sit down let me know. You'll never say yes Mark and there's two reasons. One, you'd have to admit to being the author of these vicious posts that we all know you're the author of any way so that's truly no big deal so it's real all about the second reason, no balls.
Tappered

Monrovia, CA

#20 Jun 17, 2013
John Q Yankers has been on his medication for 30 years and still hasn't learned how to open there own bottle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is the 4th topic headlining Erica 2 hr ms sg 2
When you need a stupid person thnink TEXAS 4 hr Cant be harsh 13
Glendora City News 4 hr Josh 5
Will Chris Jeffers fail again 4 hr City Worker 5
AM 10 70 crys for Glendora 5 hr newcomer 6
Erica Landmann-Johnsey's Attorney- Cory Briggs (Jan '11) 5 hr alosta 59
BoyCott McDonalds Pizz poor foods (Jul '14) 9 hr Michael 16
More from around the web

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE