Long Beach gang members arrested in m...

Long Beach gang members arrested in massive police take-down charge...

There are 63 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from May 24, 2010, titled Long Beach gang members arrested in massive police take-down charge.... In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

The alleged leader and a key shot-caller for one of the city's oldest and most notorious gangs were formally charged Monday in connection with a dozen shootings, two of which resulted in murders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike Wilson

Long Beach, CA

#1 May 24, 2010
But these are good-boys! Just ask La Razza!
Profiling

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 24, 2010
This is racial profiling. These poor latino men did nothing wrong. They need to be released ASAP. We just got off the phone with the ACLU who is investigating. This is horrible. Let them go!
For a better Long Beach

Chatsworth, CA

#3 May 24, 2010
Alright!
Arizona Republic

Seal Beach, CA

#4 May 24, 2010
Illegals?
TRUTH

Long Beach, CA

#5 May 24, 2010
Is he illegal?
Realist

Hawthorne, CA

#7 May 24, 2010
Gang members are just a bunch of P()$$!@$

Worthless man-children not able to work, most live at home with mommy taking care of them because noone else would support such low lifes.

Too lazy to work, too ignorant to go to school, would rather have mommy feed and house them instead of go to work.

They aren't even man enough to take someone on face to face. They close their eyes and shoot out of moving cars. Just like the pathetic little kid at the playground running up to someone from behind and slapping thier head and running away.

Losers...take them out to the desert and shoot them all !
Realist

Hawthorne, CA

#8 May 24, 2010
3 out of 6 are women...gang women look like butch lesbians that no decent working man would have.
Maggie

Long Beach, CA

#9 May 24, 2010
As an old dear friend was fond of saying -- "Don't shoot all dogs just 'cause a couple (of them) got fleas." These guys are a huge black eye on the Hispanic community. Trust me, you get Hispanics on their jury, they will fry for sure. Unfortunately, there's trash in every color, race, and creed.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2010
one gang takes down another...cool....
Young Girl

Long Beach, CA

#11 May 24, 2010
I'm glad this people are in jail. I can't understand why old white people hate all hispanics my friends at schools are very nice. I could not imagine my grand father saying the things the people here write
popcorn

La Verne, CA

#12 May 24, 2010
Young Girl wrote:
I'm glad this people are in jail. I can't understand why old white people hate all hispanics my friends at schools are very nice. I could not imagine my grand father saying the things the people here write
It looks like your indoctrination in school is progressing effectively. Note you say "I can't understand why old white people hate all hispanics" [Hispanics]is a giveaway.
Young Girl

Long Beach, CA

#13 May 24, 2010
popcorn wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like your indoctrination in school is progressing effectively. Note you say "I can't understand why old white people hate all hispanics" [Hispanics]is a giveaway.
I hear that in Arizona they just ban European-American ethnic studies, what are we going to learn in school next year?
M4arc

Long Beach, CA

#14 May 24, 2010
From the article,

Reyes Rios Jr

Ruhani Bustamante

Esaul Villagrana

Jonathan Cordova

Lisa Sedillo

Jason Bandel

Francisco Moreno

Ferando Valle

Jesus Ramirez

Martha Arevalo

Delores Ruiz

Maria Kanlilar

Juan Herrera

Jose Luis Cortez

hmmm, I see a pattern here.

VIVA LA RAZA!
larry stokes

Aurora, CO

#15 May 24, 2010
Give them all the needle as soon as court is finished.
mexican gang bangers, making it bad for all of us.
FILTHY RATS!!!!
It will be alright

Los Angeles, CA

#16 May 24, 2010
Hang in there Lisa
Incite

Long Beach, CA

#17 May 24, 2010
It never fails to amuse me how some people ask why others are not tolerant, while they are the least tolerant. Old White People - hmmmm shame shame. Don't you know you are stereotyping. No gold star for YOU!
get it right

Westminster, CA

#18 May 24, 2010
last time i check it wasnt only whites who dont like hispanics...us blacks hate them more then the whites do.
L0Nq BEACkH

Long Beach, CA

#19 May 24, 2010
racial profiling !
racism !
theres bad n every race

Canada

#20 May 24, 2010
To me it seems there only targetng latinos, not all hispanic are bad. These were or are troubled kids, that knew or know no better. We need to help them. Growing up n the city of LBC streets, and being hispanic: I would know .. There reachng out for help ; U just don't c it.. U forgot "freedom writers"
Working Onetime

Long Beach, CA

#21 May 24, 2010
Outstanding job by the LONG BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT HOMICIDE DETAIL! If you give them the time to work the cases, the cases will get solved! God Bless all the detectives and assisting officers involved in this massive investigation. The victims families can now have some closure in their lives. Thank You All

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad news GPD is harassing a single mom of 4 5 hr slow mo 16
News Around the Valley (Oct '07) 5 hr Nicole garcia232 39
News Tom Hanks donates to Red Bluff State Theatre (Jan '10) 7 hr Lori 42
Salsa Shoes in El Monte 8 hr addicted2Salsa 1
Will Chris Jeffers fail again 8 hr Not So OR 11
Poster called Commish has anger issues 8 hr Hoe Joes 18
Stalker & Gadfly of the year goes to Tuttle 13 hr Larger Uniforms 3
More from around the web

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE