Mercenaries over seas

Mercenaries over seas

Posted in the Citrus Forum

tick tock

Covina, CA

#1 Jul 20, 2014
Mercenaries

A Woodland Hills native who had volunteered as a soldier for Israel was killed today in the Gaza Strip.

Max Steinberg, 24, was a graduate of El Camino High School and onetime student at Pierce College. News of his death was reported by The Jewish Journal, a Los Angeles newspaper, on its website.
The Commish

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 22, 2014
Anyone in this town who is seen with you sucks just as much as you do,
Belly up

Covina, CA

#4 Jul 22, 2014
Such a kind thought did make this up or did your mother help you with that one - snake eyes?

Some have said you remind the of a lizard, they both crawl on their bellies you know?
Belly up

Covina, CA

#5 Jul 22, 2014
Such a kind thought did make this up or did your mother help you with that one - snake eyes?

Some have said you remind them of a lizard, they both crawl on their bellies you know?

You should opt to do something about that terrible cough - it sounds as though it could be he death of you?
City Worker

Murrieta, CA

#8 Jul 23, 2014
WhatÂ’s a matter you, overseas is one word.
Pity worker donT read

Covina, CA

#9 Jul 23, 2014
Pity work can't you read?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 min Bruin Nation 32,399
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 14 hr Tu Padre 581
Pacheco has been Thrown out no more swing vote 20 hr Really 4
Ticketed for parking in my front yard??? (Jan '10) 23 hr RICH 65
David Salcedo Says he's new BP chief Sat Stay Out 1
Beware of New Police Chief Lozano Rubio and Gar... Sat Pacheco Out 1
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 7

Citrus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages