Azusa Adult School closes doors, hopi...

Azusa Adult School closes doors, hoping for reprieve from state

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Azusa Adult School closes doors, hoping for reprieve from state. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

While teachers pack up their classrooms for the summer, clearing out old papers and books, the educators at Azusa Adult School are getting ready to close their classrooms for good.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

A to Z

Duarte, CA

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Azusa does not stand up to it's ethical values of family education resulting an end to many years of educational assistance to those who at one point in life or for any other reason never were able to get the education they needed.

The closing of its adult school demonstrates that Azusa is all about Azusa and not the community. All they did was sat and watched the doors closed, no intentions of saving it.

Money and Eminent Domains control the city, followed by vacant lots, excessive leases leading to businesses failing or leaving... Whats next Azusa??? Wheres Blockbuster? Ranch Market? Johnny's Towing? The major part of the city is all nothing but a vacant parking lot....and now you want to build a parking lot structure???? I give Target less than 5 yrs before they say goodbye... watch and learn my A to Z in the USA...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rumor or Truth - The Tuttle wants to be City Ma... 28 min Dysfunctional 6
Monica Garcia Now Living at BP Blvd and Foster ... 37 min Awh Honey 3
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 44 min It will Come 3
Baldwin Park City Manager Going Sid Mousavi Int... 50 min Not Normal 9
Pacheco Why so Nervous Tuttle won't Hurt You 2 hr Looking 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
Vote NO on trans tax 3 hr stakers 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages