Police release details on missing San Jose woman

Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

Investigators Wednesday released the name and identity of a missing San Jose woman whose personal belongings were found Tuesday on the Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
realitybytes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 24, 2010
 
But the census is here.
Harriet

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 25, 2010
 
That is her driver's license picture. She looks kind of freaky.
Look a little closer

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 25, 2010
 
....and how did the SCPD come to the conclusion that fowl play is not suspected? Really? Seems pretty obvious there's fowl play involved, whether that be on the part of the missing person, or someone else involved, has yet to be determined. But unless she has dementia or something of the like, why would she just abandon her own belongings on the wharf? I lay odds that somehow the husbands involved.
Relative

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2010
 
All of you make me sick! As one of her family members, I think you should know you people need to get a life! You need to learn to be more considerate! She has family greeving for her return! Plus what makes you think you have a clue about the facts? The papers don't put everything in their articles for a reason! Grow up all of you!
juvenile

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 25, 2010
 
realitybytes wrote:
But the census is here.
too funny!

in all seriousness, i hope she is found safe and sound.

Since: Feb 10

Newark, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 25, 2010
 
Look a little closer wrote:
....and how did the SCPD come to the conclusion that fowl play is not suspected?
Lucy the goose has been under continuous surveillance....
Think first

Campbell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 25, 2010
 
Look a little closer wrote:
....and how did the SCPD come to the conclusion that fowl play is not suspected? Really? Seems pretty obvious there's fowl play involved, whether that be on the part of the missing person, or someone else involved, has yet to be determined. But unless she has dementia or something of the like, why would she just abandon her own belongings on the wharf? I lay odds that somehow the husbands involved.
Obviously, you understand the meaning of "fowl" play as well as you can spell it.
As an example, suicide or running away would not be considered foul play.
It's clear that the police have reasons to believe that whatever her fate is, she was acting on her own accord.
Why would you accuse her husband based on absolutely nothing? Don't you think this is hard enough for her family?
Must you be so insensitive in addition to being so ignorant?
Caelum Sinclair

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 25, 2010
 
Look a little closer wrote:
....and how did the SCPD come to the conclusion that fowl play is not suspected? Really? Seems pretty obvious there's fowl play involved, whether that be on the part of the missing person, or someone else involved, has yet to be determined. But unless she has dementia or something of the like, why would she just abandon her own belongings on the wharf? I lay odds that somehow the husbands involved.
Are you trying to imply that the goose might somehow be involved?
anon

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 25, 2010
 
Has anyone investigated the possibility that this might be the woman who set herself on fire?
Hmmm

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 25, 2010
 
anon wrote:
Has anyone investigated the possibility that this might be the woman who set herself on fire?
Are you talking about the woman in Monterey? The missing woman left her car and all her personal belongings in Santa Cruz and you are suggesting she ended up in Monterey?? Possible I guess, but fairly far fetched.
anonymous

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 25, 2010
 
I agree with Relative and Think First. My heart goes out to her husband, children and their family and friends.

Harriet, and Look a Little Closer, I pray that you never have to experience something like what her poor family is currently going through. You obviously both don't work somewhere where you have to use your brain and the public is all the better for it.

Praying for her safe return........
Friend

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Some of you make me sick! I am a coworker of this woman's husband and know what a great person he is. He and his wife have 3 children, triplets. My heart is broken when I think of the emotional pain he and their teenage children are going through right now. I hope and pray for her safe return and also hope that those of you with your selfish and hurtful comments never have to endure this same kind of emotional trauma.
Buba

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 26, 2010
 
Hey you named whattajoke, you are an idiot. Why would you say something so stupid about having triplets? You are probably one of those people that were not bless to have children so you are bitter. You should just do the world a favor and shut the f--k up. Sure glad you didn't have triplets.
Tom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 26, 2010
 
Hey all of you freaky drug addicted aholes in santa cruz. How could you possibly say the things about this women. She has some great kids. You morons, harriet, and the other loser. I honestly will say a prayer that you die a real slow painful death. Then i will go to your funeral and defacate on your loser grave
Friend of family

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 26, 2010
 
I've known this family for 11 yrs.. She is an awesome mom & her family is everything to her. If she did do something to herself (we're praying she's found)she must've been going through something pretty horrible. What I can't believe is that #1 those of you losers that actually read this story would post something so hurtful about someone you don;t know. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you??? Can you imagine how her kids who we know are going through hell right now must feel reading what you idiots write??? You Harriet are prob the Santa Cruz cat lady- A lonely person w/nothing better to do than talk about a missing persons picture??? As for you whatajoke- she had triplets on her birthday and they have been everything to her.... she said she couldn't have asked for a better b-day present...Maybe you should hook up w/Harriet.
Friend

Los Gatos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 26, 2010
 
She was an awesome mother to her kids. Her kids are outstanding students, musicians and athletes. You couldn't ask for better kids and it was because Lee dedicated her life for them. I volunteered with her at elementary and middle school. She was wonderful. My heart absolutely breaks for this family.
You have issues

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 26, 2010
 
I've known Lee and the rest of the family since I was 5, they are amazing people. Those of you who are being inconsiderate and rude, please do the world a favor and leave. There are people, children, suffering through all of this. I see the triplets everyday at school and my heart breaks for them, because they can do nothing but endure. They are all in my prayers, and no doubt in many others' as well. Please give them the respect they deserve.
Shelly

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 29, 2010
 
To the Davis family,

We are all in shock and we can't imagine the heartbreak you are feeling. Please know that all of your friends are thinking of you and and love you. We are so so sorry. You are such a wonderful family. Hugs and love.

Ed, Shelly, Drew, Elisabeth and Aaron Gordon
Tim

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 1, 2010
 
dear friends and all who have taken the time to comment on this event. I thank all of you for your care and concern, even the negative ones - at least you were concerned enough to make "a comment" on someone you do not know. I forgive you. Different people respond in different ways. If there were no comments it would have made me much more sad than I am. Lee's legacy of love and care for all those around her will live on. She was deeply loved by every one that knew her. Let it be known that Lee endured tremendous pain both physically from rheumatoid arthritis for the past 20 yrs and emotionally from significant losses before meeting me. She loved God deeply in her heart every day. The pain was just too much and she finally gave up. What else can I say. We cry every day from losing her. She felt "we" would be better off if she were gone. I wish I could have convinced her otherwise. Her mind was apparently made up. We urgently look forward to solving this case.
Tim

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 1, 2010
 
that's Tim from San Jose, Ca not Oakland

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Citrus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Citrus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Citrus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••