BP Council Woman Marlen Garcia Please Resign

Posted in the Citrus Forum

Time has Come

Pomona, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
This crazy woman has caused enough embarrassment to our city please do the right thing and walk away. Nobody believes your abuse stories what they would believe is how you abused your kids and all your ex husbands. That's right you had three of them and none worked out because of you only.
We suggest a mental institution of your choice very soon.
The residents want you out now and take your hateful and bullying ass out quickly.
BP residents say

Pomona, CA

#2 Nov 11, 2012
You Marlen Garcia are hated and you are done. The funny thing your work thinks so to we heard of your demotion at Kaiser. It's all falling into place now you have self destructed just like we planned. We hope you seek mental help and move back to your birthplace Mexico.
Roger Says

Pomona, CA

#3 Nov 20, 2012
It's time to show you and your friend Touhey what happens when you lie and throw out vicious lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 min Martin 29,762
Quotes From Mayor Lozano on Pacheco about Hadse... 24 min Lozano Quotes 1
Jeffery Kugel gets nose bleed over Monster Buil... 35 min Lawndale 5
Beware American Solar Electric Owned by Ricardo... 1 hr I remember 6
American Municipal Service owned by Pacheco 1 hr I remember 3
Glendora City News 2 hr adds up 6
AM 10 70 crys for Glendora 2 hr compus 7
More from around the web

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]