Dopey Planner Salvador Lopez FIRED

Dopey Planner Salvador Lopez FIRED

Posted in the Citrus Forum

city worker

San Diego, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Sal Lopez aka Dopey the Dwarf Planner is on his way out.
This guy has no clue what hes doing.
He is very disrespectful and talks down to others. When layoffs were put on the table Sal's name kept coming up being recommended for termination by coworkers and supervisors. Baldwin Park will benefit from this action and I will be able to do my job without this ahole breathing down my neck.
Sal does not get along with anyone at the city
Facts

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Yes sir the little man with what he thought was a secure job is gone. All those phoney safe street jobs are wasted now and your title Marlen's butt buddy didn't do well when it comes to keeping your job.
If you want to be a bigger man step forward like the rest and let us hear the illegal things the council and Vejay are doing. We want Marlen's fat ass in a orange jumpsuit and bimbo Mpnica also. It's time to clear your conscious now and start over again.
Annoyed

West Covina, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Sal is so annoying! Can't wait until he's gone!
Car Parker

Glendora, CA

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Annoyed wrote:
Sal is so annoying! Can't wait until he's gone!
He is not gone yet????
bdg

San Diego, CA

#5 Aug 21, 2012
No the dwarf was here today. Someone told him employees are bloging on him
Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not gone yet????
Car Parker

Glendora, CA

#6 Aug 21, 2012
That's a good idea, keep paying for fired employees. Just take more money out of the general fund , so there will be less money and a need to fire someone else. Bunch of idiots.
Facts

Ontario, CA

#7 Aug 21, 2012
When you have idiots and corruption they only know one way to lead a city to bankruptcy.
Hey goat boy how's it feel to see your ship sinking faster and faster? We are going to do everything possible to see your ass on the next flight to India and don't forget the cow(Marlen).
city worker

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Vijays another idiot like Sal. He comes downstairs and disturbs staff too. Vijay lacks management skills or knowledge to get the city out of the hole. Developers, contractors, and everyone else that deals with Vijay dislikes him. Ask every department head they all want Vijay gone more than we do. Its not that they hate Vijay like I do but because Vijay cannot do his job. They need to hire a better CEO that could actually handle the position. I don't know but according to employees that have worked for Baldwin Park a long time Vijay is the most unethical person in management.
Facts wrote:
When you have idiots and corruption they only know one way to lead a city to bankruptcy.
Hey goat boy how's it feel to see your ship sinking faster and faster? We are going to do everything possible to see your ass on the next flight to India and don't forget the cow(Marlen).
Salvador Loser

West Covina, CA

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Sal was so worried he was going to lose his job. He saw it coming. Thats what happens when your an ass to everyone you meet. good bye Salvador Lopez. A idiot like you isnt going to find a new job
Night Shift

United States

#10 Aug 22, 2012
I dont know Sal personally but I hear hes one of the cocky jerks in planning
ego maniac

West Covina, CA

#11 Sep 6, 2012
i know sal personally and he is a jerk. i told him it was nice knowing him and working with him but the truth is we are all happy to see him move on
Night Shift wrote:
I dont know Sal personally but I hear hes one of the cocky jerks in planning
Sad to Hear

Whittier, CA

#12 Sep 6, 2012
Not really the short little man will be off to new adventures like monica Garcia collecting unemployment checks.:).:)
This couldn't happen to a nicer jerk in the city hall. We won't miss you and don't worry Carrillo is right behind you.
Sal the Loser

Smithfield, VA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Salvador Lopez is a idiot.
He told me I could not park my F150 at my work on the street because my company name is on the side of it
Right

La Puente, CA

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Sal the Loser wrote:
Salvador Lopez is a idiot.
He told me I could not park my F150 at my work on the street because my company name is on the side of it
Sal told me the same thing! He told me I wasn't allowed to park my van on the street. I tried explaining that it wasn't a van, it was tuttle's mother, but he wouldn't believe me. That's the last time she wears a shirt with the Ford logo on it!
The Truth

Lake Elsinore, CA

#16 Feb 15, 2013
The widest load I ever saw was Marlen Garcia riding a bike to work one day. I heard Lopez had a special sign made up for the back of her three wheeler that said caution wide load and bitch on board. Marlen had to ride three wheeler because of the weight .
Right

La Puente, CA

#17 Feb 15, 2013
The Truth wrote:
The widest load I ever saw was Marlen Garcia riding a bike to work one day. I heard Lopez had a special sign made up for the back of her three wheeler that said caution wide load and bitch on board. Marlen had to ride three wheeler because of the weight .
That's funny! Though I guess that's still better than having to get airlifted everywhere like tuttle's mom cause she can't fit on the street. She's a fat bitch, amirite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 34,213
News The leg end of Turnbull Canyon (Feb '08) 18 hr la china 197
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Thu West Covina boys 2,820
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) Thu Duke 1,049
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Thu Duke 1,830
News Eureka Police arrest two in Union Street bust (Jun '10) Thu HatezGamez 25
Review: Disability Matters Thu DISABILITY MATTERS 2

Citrus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages