Got to love that Sharia justice

Got to love that Sharia justice

Posted in the Citrus Forum

Lashed

La Puente, CA

#1 Dec 11, 2011
She will not be sentenced. Sharia law does not sentence a victim.

Yeah....tell that to the following "victims":

1. 13 Year old stoned to death for getting gang raped:

http://www.aina.org/news/20081117111817.pdfht...

2. Rape victim gets 200 lashes: http://www.themuslimwoman.org/

3. Pre-Teen girls gets raped before getting executed: http://atheism.about.com/b/2010/07/05/muslim-...
And these are just "samples" of Sharia Laws AGAINST victims.

"Citizen of my basement" seems more appropriate.
Law robes

La Puente, CA

#2 Dec 11, 2011
Sharia law is a contradiction in terms ... just like Saudi justice.

Why are we at war with Iraq and Afghanistan, when the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis.
Turkey

La Puente, CA

#3 Dec 11, 2011
Forty plus years ago on my first weekend stationed in Turkey I witnessed, along with about two thousand other people, a public hanging of three guys who had raped a young girl only days earlier.

The tribunal that found them guilty sentenced them to death on the first day after their sabbath which was this Saturday morning at sunrise.

It was an awesome sight and made such an impression I still remember it today as if it happened this morning.

Watching three men being hung is pretty impressionable when you're a young twenty something living in a foreign country for the first time.

Believe me, you make sure you don't screw up while you're living there.
For one

La Puente, CA

#4 Dec 12, 2011
This show is, if not Islamic propaganda, I'm doubtful that this'll be the only one of its kind.

DON'T watch them & contact advertisers you can find out about that're advertising on it.

I dislike Islam for the evil religion that it is, that worships an insatiable bloodthirsty god.

Islam is all about "Kill the infidel."

I, for one, will not do any business with any firm that supports Islam/Muslims in any way, including advertising on a propagandistic show.
blow away

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2012
sharia is totally fake... it only advocates male dominance. it should be banned throughout the world....
RKOs

Covina, CA

#6 Feb 20, 2012
No need to ask just what can it do for you?
MadeInAmerica

Monrovia, CA

#7 Dec 7, 2012
It's a good thing to export "made in America" drone strikes against Crazy people who are the sworn enemys.

A senior al-Qaida official and successor to the group’s leader Ayman al-Zawahiri was killed December 7, 2012 Friday morning in a Predator drone strike.

It's a good thing to rid the planet of the None Believer's. P.S. God is great, and a Predator is his right hand! When it's made in America.

Welcome to Sharia Law named Predator Unlimited.
Safety First

Covina, CA

#8 Dec 17, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Pacheco another Lawsuit 28 min Poor Pacheco 1
Allawos 100% Syrian ! 3 hr Cant Be Harsh 17
Lying murrabito lied again! 5 hr anybody but Erica 5
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Thu HomothuggiN 2,786
The two incumbents are cowards! Thu Flabbergasted 11
Ticketed for parking in my front yard??? (Jan '10) Wed Lol 71
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 7

Citrus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages