Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

The mother of Councilman Mark Breceda ( accused Irwindale embezzler ) is also ripping off the city of Irwindale. For the last 17 years she has resided in the Irwindale senior housing under the very low income bracket. The problem is according to public records she owns a very successful business. For the past 17 years her rent has been 56.00 a month and the city pays the balance of 444.00 dollars a month.

This is misuse of public funds, this is fraud, this is a felony. and she just might follow her son to jail.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I wonder if she is filing her taxes
Facts

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

The Breceda mother has not filed taxes in years and has hidden income. The records also show she is a owner on the truck parking business that makes a lot of cash money that isn't claimed.
Anthem Idiot

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

How's mommy in law doing since the IRS is sniffing around now????
It is a federal law everyone must file a tax return and especially people who are partners in a truck parking business. Hey mother Breceda you can thank your son for putting your name on there to save his ass. That's right Mark had misfiled his papers and got caught so he used you. I wonder does mommy have an interest in all those collector cars Breceda has??????
Guilty

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Breceda's mother has been stealing city funds to use for low income housing for years. Why should citizens of Irwndale pay for her when she has a house to live in. The money should be repayed now.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Facts wrote:
The Breceda mother has not filed taxes in years and has hidden income. The records also show she is a owner on the truck parking business that makes a lot of cash money that isn't claimed.
How much did she claim ?

In 2012, individuals who met certain income guidelines did not need to file federal income taxes. For those under age 65, the following gross income limits applied: if single, those earning under $9,750; if married and both spouses were under 65,$19,500; head of household,$12,500; and qualifying widower or widow with dependent child,$15,700. For those over 65, the income requirements for single filers was $11,200; for married and both over 65,$21,800, and if only one spouse was older than 65,$20,650; for head of household,$13,950; and for a widow or widower with dependent child,$16,850. Additionally, any married person filing separately was not required to file if earning less than $3,800.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Anthem Idiot wrote:
How's mommy in law doing since the IRS is sniffing around now????
It is a federal law everyone must file a tax return and especially people who are partners in a truck parking business. Hey mother Breceda you can thank your son for putting your name on there to save his ass. That's right Mark had misfiled his papers and got caught so he used you. I wonder does mommy have an interest in all those collector cars Breceda has??????
How much did she earn from the business?
Self-employed individuals do not have to file a federal tax return only if their income, excluding self-employment income, is under the same threshold amounts that apply to employed individuals. A self-employed person must file if their self-employed earnings were $400 or over. A church employee with income less than $108.28 do not have to file.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Guilty wrote:
Breceda's mother has been stealing city funds to use for low income housing for years. Why should citizens of Irwndale pay for her when she has a house to live in. The money should be repayed now.
Searching property records, I didn't find a house that she solely owns. Can you provide an address so I can research.
Truly Stupid

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

National Anthem wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did she earn from the business?
Self-employed individuals do not have to file a federal tax return only if their income, excluding self-employment income, is under the same threshold amounts that apply to employed individuals. A self-employed person must file if their self-employed earnings were $400 or over. A church employee with income less than $108.28 do not have to file.
I wish you would call the IRS then you would find out everyone must file a tax return and we know the trucking company makes a profit every year whether Mark Breceda pays mommy a check or not mommys company made a profit . This is also an asset which she failed to list when getting city assisted living.
Truly Stupid

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

National Anthem wrote:
<quoted text>
Searching property records, I didn't find a house that she solely owns. Can you provide an address so I can research.
The house Jackie Breceda shares with mommy is the one you can research and see who use to own it before it went to Jackie Breceda. The father had IRS problems and he had to remove everything out of his name and you can look that up with his criminal record. The Breceda family stinks of corruption and the father taught Mark Breceda all the tricks except on how not to get caught.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I'll call you stupid for short. You have several oxymorons. First. You wrote that Jackie Breceda owns that house that she shares with her mother. But the criticism was that the mother resides in the senior housing. But now you say she shares it with Jackie. Again, I ask, so what house does the mother own? Second you state marks father has a criminal record and that he taught mark all the tricks except how to get caught. But if his father has a criminal record he would have been caught. So your blog doesn't make sense. I suppose your name suits you.
Truly Stupid

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

The charges is mommy doesn't live there and mommy won't release the housing because she is keeping it for ????? That's right Jackie takes care of mom and the people who live over at the housing project say Breceda's mom doesn't live there. We want Breceda's mom to release this now and let someone who really needs it have it.
Ok real slow Breceda's dad did spend time in jail.
Mark learned from daddy's mistakes and almost got away with it. I hope for the terminal slow you get it now.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Oooookkkklllaaaauyyyyy, I wi write slowly for you. Brecedas mother does live in the housing complex. It has been proven by witness accounts and utility bills. I don't know who has confused you into thinking different, but the investigation has shown she resides in the complex. Jackie reside at Jackie's home.

Yes, like you Ricardo Breceda spent a year in jail. For voter fraud. So are you saying Ricardo taught mark how to commit voter fraud?
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Its not Jackie's house It is Marks house. And Stella Breceda hasn't lived at the senior housing complex for 2 years.

Don't forget about Ricardo Breceda problem with the I R S. He just didn't want to pay taxes. Oh Looks like Stella doesn't like to pay taxes either.

And Mark is cheating on his taxes to.

Hey National Anthem you sure know a lot about the Breceda's. You said you stumbled upon the blogs and you said you didn't know the Breceda's

National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I told you I research. There's a lot more about you then there is about them. I didn't find anything more criminal charges then being acquitted from the spiked enchilada case. But you sit, you are all over the Internet with criminal charges and scandalous lawsuits. That is why I find you incredible. You apparently have an agenda with only your interests in mind.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rosy are you going to be able to blog from Mexico.

Your family will be here and you will be there.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rosy the only way to save your own ass is to publicly retract all the things you said that are not true. and you should probably do it before the raid.

If not it will be a long trip for your family to come and see you. That is if they want to see you.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

So are you saying this is not true???????

On July 10, 2008, John Hardin filed a request for orders to stop harassment. &#8194; It alleged Hunley, his neighbor of 14 years, jumped over the fence into Hardin's yard in the City of Duarte and threatened to kick Hardin's ass. &#8194; Hardin claimed he feared Hunley would become increasingly violent and would continue to intimidate Hardin and his family. &#8194; The request also alleged Hunley had undertaken a campaign to get Hardin fired from his job as an officer of the Los Angeles Police Department by filing false personnel complaints based on Hardin's asserted off-duty misconduct. &#8194; Hardin stated Hunley once called Hardin's work and made false allegations against Hardin and he distributed a flyer encouraging the residents of the neighborhood to get Hardin fired.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rosy You are going to miss America

I will send you some tamale's for Christmas. So you will have something to open.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

See you do care about her. You want to send gifts. Did you care about your neighbor to? Is that why you jumped his wall?

On July 10, 2008, John Hardin filed a request for orders to stop harassment. &#8194; It alleged Hunley, his neighbor of 14 years, jumped over the fence into Hardin's yard in the City of Duarte and threatened to kick Hardin's ass. &#8194; Hardin claimed he feared Hunley would become increasingly violent and would continue to intimidate Hardin and his family. &#8194; The request also alleged Hunley had undertaken a campaign to get Hardin fired from his job as an officer of the Los Angeles Police Department by filing false personnel complaints based on Hardin's asserted off-duty misconduct. &#8194; Hardin stated Hunley once called Hardin's work and made false allegations against Hardin and he distributed a flyer encouraging the residents of the neighborhood to get Hardin fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citrus Discussions

Search the Citrus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Olive Garden blows it 1 hr Mashed up 2
Three Monolith wanks 1 hr Adams family 9
What is a Commish 1 hr The stones 36
Glendora builds new Prison Rt66 1 hr Rose glass 3
A belated but heartfelt thanks to Doug Tessitor... 1 hr Olies out 12
No vote for Gardner 1 hr Pasture Joe G 2
Glendora attorney and council make fools 1 hr Stupid council 11
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 10 at 4:06PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
Citrus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Citrus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••