Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholi...

Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

There are 819 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Get it right

Whittier, CA

#429 Feb 21, 2013
No sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Someone is mad! Who says Pooh Bear? Too funny! Talking to you is like talking to a ADHD Kindergartner. Over you. You have nothing to say of value or any depth. Your just mad because your wrong and deep down, way down, you know it!
RIGHT ON!! Could not have said it any better!
Parent

San Leandro, CA

#430 Feb 21, 2013
Hey NO SENSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? A faculty member? Admin? interesting.....
I'm a parent with a child at St Bruno's. Clearly you're a relative of the administration, so your privy to school information. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the principle or vp, but definitely someone on the inside.
John Concern

Long Beach, CA

#431 Feb 21, 2013
Whittier daily news online
Count the days

Valley Village, CA

#432 Feb 21, 2013
No sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Someone is mad! Who says Pooh Bear? Too funny! Talking to you is like talking to a ADHD Kindergartner. Over you. You have nothing to say of value or any depth. Your just mad because your wrong and deep down, way down, you know it!
Getting under your skin. Perfect
SB Parent

San Leandro, CA

#433 Feb 21, 2013
John Concern wrote:
Omg!!! She lied to us at the first meeting. I'm pulling my child out of this school. I have no faith in administration staff who lie!! She is the Devil in disguise.
Count the days

Valley Village, CA

#434 Feb 21, 2013
SB Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg!!! She lied to us at the first meeting. I'm pulling my child out of this school. I have no faith in administration staff who lie!! She is the Devil in disguise.
This why the parents worked so hard. To uncover all the lies.
Time to do a lot of explaining, "Principal "
How does she sleep at night
Speechless

United States

#435 Feb 21, 2013
John Concern wrote:
I am speechless. Harmless! A nuisance she said.

"Roughed Up" his own mother! Attempted to lure Ms. Carvahlo on two occasions. I think we were lied to. That man is a nut job. And Ms. Carvahlo, Father Reardon and the Archdiocese are liars!
Be careful

Anaheim, CA

#436 Feb 21, 2013
Be careful what you uncover people. Even the people bringing law suits have skeletons. :/ all of them...... They have no leg to stand on when the whole truth comes out. Game over. Mu haa haa haa.
Truth Teller

United States

#437 Feb 21, 2013
Speechless wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speechless. Harmless! A nuisance she said.
"Roughed Up" his own mother! Attempted to lure Ms. Carvahlo on two occasions. I think we were lied to. That man is a nut job. And Ms. Carvahlo, Father Reardon and the Archdiocese are liars!
You are absolutely right -- ALL liars, including the rep from the Whittier Police who kept claiming that the stalker was living with his mother in Nevada. The parents who spoke to the stalker's mother learned the truth directly from her lips. She told them her son, Ron Martinez was living in Nevada, but not with her. He lives with a roommate. He travels from Nevada to Calif anytime he pleases. Wake up defenders of Carvalho. It's okay that you were wrong. Open your eyes!
Truth Teller

United States

#438 Feb 21, 2013
Be careful wrote:
Be careful what you uncover people. Even the people bringing law suits have skeletons.:/ all of them...... They have no leg to stand on when the whole truth comes out. Game over. Mu haa haa haa.
Seriously, how dumb can you be, Tom?! Skeletons or not will not negate all the lies. It's really time to stop defending her. You must be tired of writing things that have nothing to do with anything. Mu haa haa haa!
John Concern

United States

#439 Feb 21, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, how dumb can you be, Tom?! Skeletons or not will not negate all the lies. It's really time to stop defending her. You must be tired of writing things that have nothing to do with anything. Mu haa haa haa!
Seriously how dumb can you be... Mr Magoo Facts are facts. And I have them. See you in court. Go Tigers and I like Kool aid.
Get What You Deserve

Pico Rivera, CA

#440 Feb 21, 2013
What you deserve

United States

#441 Feb 21, 2013
Get What You Deserve wrote:
http://www.whittierdailynews.c om/news/ci_22639425/stalker-ca se-leads-lawsuit-against-st-br uno-principal
Hi John .... Love to meet you ....

JANE
John Concern

Long Beach, CA

#442 Feb 21, 2013
John Concern just got hi jacked. Apparently my truths were too much for those in denial. The truth will not be defeated. God bless the media, unbiased truth seekers
St Bruno Parent

La Mirada, CA

#443 Feb 21, 2013
Connie Simons wrote:
I beleive this teacher is/was trying to get back at the school for being asked to leave her employment.
Care about the children I feel she does not ! she cares about creating trouble and to me this does not refect actions of a christian person.
shame shame on you....
The very first post on this thread. Yes you were right from the start. A disgruntled employee!!! Saldana has "hired" her SON ( the attorney) to file this ridiculous and frivolous lawsuit. It's a joke.
Jane Concern

United States

#444 Feb 21, 2013
John Concern wrote:
John Concern just got hi jacked. Apparently my truths were too much for those in denial. The truth will not be defeated. God bless the media, unbiased truth seekers
Hi jacked??? Truths??? Yu can't even put your real name. You are a coward!! You are ridiculously hypocritical. Put your name and maybe we will take you seriously.

Jane
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#445 Feb 21, 2013
St Bruno Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
The very first post on this thread. Yes you were right from the start. A disgruntled employee!!! Saldana has "hired" her SON ( the attorney) to file this ridiculous and frivolous lawsuit. It's a joke.
I think Jesus would defend his mother.
Whittier Mom

United States

#446 Feb 21, 2013
Whittier Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Jesus would defend his mother.
Only a son could defend this meritless case for Azazel Saldana
impossible

Whittier, CA

#447 Feb 22, 2013
There is no way that these mean posts could be coming from any St. Bruno parents. I don't know any St. Bruno parent that would be hurtful to one of their own. We always stick together even if we disagree. I don't believe for one minute that any parent would trust an outsider (principal) above one of our own. We trust each other with our children. One of the parents asked to leave the school always has the children in mind first. This parent actually gave up spending time with her own child to take care of someone else's sick child on an 8th grade Washington trip. I believe these posts are people outside the school or an outcast parent that just never chose to fit in with the St. Bruno family. Even if we were angry at each other there's no way we would post comments that would hurt our children or grandparents. We are just way too close.
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#448 Feb 22, 2013
Whittier Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a son could defend this meritless case for Azazel Saldana
Why do you have to resort to name calling? Do you have anything topical to say or do you have to resort to this childish approach due to your limitations? Please let me know so I may phrase my conversation to a level you might understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 13 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 3,261
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 21 hr Juan 1,816
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Tue As pharts 32,915
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Mon NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Mon mixedup 442
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 7
News Area Police Officer Shoots Suspect in Domestic ... (Apr '14) Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 3

Citrus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages