Willard Mitt Romney an Donald Trump

Posted in the Citrus Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated May 4, 2013
Nor Woulds

Azusa, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney has not released his college records either.
Donal Trump can't release his either.

Doesn't anyone think that how Willard Mitt Romney made his money is more important than what grades either of them got in college?

I'm not sure the Willard Mitt Romney's camp would take that deal, nor would Donald Trump.
Fibers

Covina, CA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Well they say that sunshine cures all, and Willard Mitt Romney and the Republcian/Tea Party Naton members hate sunshine.

What is he hiding?

Probably the most we will see if that he paid NO taxes for a few years or find out about ALL of his offshore accounts.

The interesting thing that happened the last couple of days is that the Republcians wanted to change the subject and said that Obama was not American; that he did not understand how America works.

The-leader of this charge was former governor Sununu, who was born in Havana, Cuba.

President Obama was elected by the people and if Sununu does not like it, maybe he can go back to Cuba.
gonjow

Voorhees, NJ

#3 Jul 18, 2012
college records don't mean sht.. what if you are lazy for a while and then all of a sudden you read a whole lot of books..
gonjow

Voorhees, NJ

#4 Jul 18, 2012
maybe I have superior genes that let me catch up to people or something..

actually my cousin is far beyond so maybe if I applied myself I would have been beyond people..
gonjow

Voorhees, NJ

#5 Jul 18, 2012
I think I must be dumb or something all the people I saw in the book store..
gonjow

Voorhees, NJ

#6 Jul 18, 2012
I WAS a bible fanatic though maybe that kept me smart..
Wojiog

La Puente, CA

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Well they say that sunshine cures all, and Willard Mitt Romney and the Republcian/Tea Party Nation members hate sunshine.

What is he hiding?

Probably the most we will see if that he paid NO taxes for a few years or find out about ALL of his offshore accounts.

The interesting thing that happened the last couple of days is that the Republcians wanted to change the subject. What about Mexico Willard Mitt Romney.

The-leader of this charge was former governor Sununu, who was born in Havana, Cuba.
Payoffs

Azusa, CA

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Last week the Senate voted to keep tax cuts for those making under $250,000 a year.

Now the House is getting ready to vote on an extension of the Bush-era tax cuts, but Republicans like Rep. David Dreier are refusing to pass a middle-class tax break unless the wealthy get a payoff.

The Republican/Tea Party Nations plan is incredibly unpopular with the public, but not that many voters even know this vote is happening now.

And the more people know about it, the more Republicans will pay the price at the polls.

Republicans are holding middle-class tax breaks hostage in order to get an extra payoff for millionaires.
B M Willard

Monrovia, CA

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney is like a clown under the big topoft a circus.

Willard Mitt Romney on Thursday August 2, 2012 pushed back against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's allegations that the presumptive GOP nominee has not been paying his taxes.

"It's time for Harry to put up or shut up."

Willard Mitt Romney hneeds to put up his income tax filings - OR SHUT HIS BIG MOUTH, ALSO.
Willard horse days

Covina, CA

#10 Aug 9, 2012
California healthier than Greece, Willard Mitt Romney knows just as little about the Golden State as he does about the rest of the world.

Republican presidential candidate Willard Mitt Romney compared California to Greece, the California states politicians reacted with anger, rather than laughter. Romney said during a campaign stop in Iowa.

Willard Mitt Romney knows just as little about the Golden State as he does about the rest of the world.
Crazy Ryan

La Puente, CA

#11 Aug 14, 2012
Maybe Paul Ryn needs to walk in their shoes for a while:

Paul Ryan would kill Medicare.

He'd replace Medicare with vouchers for retirees to purchase insurance, eliminating the guarantee of health care for seniors and putting them at the mercy of the private insurance industry.

That could amount to a cost increase of more than $5,900 by 2050, leaving many seniors broke or without the health care they need.

He'd also raise the age of eligibility to 67.
TwoDown

Azusa, CA

#12 Oct 23, 2012
The world remound Donald Trump and idiot Steve Wynn have one thing in common, big fat mouths and BAD HAIR AND EYE SIGHT.

Donald Trump said that he’ll reveal “very big” news about President Barack Obama by October 24, 2012 Wednesday.
Donald T

La Puente, CA

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Donald Trumnp is a loud mouthed, bald old man.

$5 Million Dollars will be given to the Charities of President Obama choice if he unseals his college and passport records.

Donald is nothingbut a frozen loaf floating down stream, in the media's eyes and ear's.

Flushed out Donald T.
Invading

Covina, CA

#14 Nov 2, 2012
Her question was spot on!

No one is angry about Mitt making money or his children living a most comfortable life here in America but Mitt gets a little Hawkish sometimes about keeping troops longer in Afgan and may be invading Iran with other people son's Not his five son's.
Ruggers

Covina, CA

#15 Nov 2, 2012
Mavericks owner Mark Cuban offers to donate $1 million to charity of Donald Trump’s choice if the reality TV star shaves his head.

What do you mean, there is no hair there anymore just a rug.
NoHairTrump

Monrovia, CA

#16 Nov 8, 2012
NO HAIR - Donald Trump calls Obama’s 2012 re-election a ‘total sham’ of course after taking one look at Donald Trump most people understand this man has serious menta issues to take care of.

As do many Republicans and tea party members or tea baggers this special group of losers ahven't a clue.
SpiritGum

Covina, CA

#17 May 4, 2013
Suggesting that Donald (hairless) Trump -- who infamously questioned President Obama's birthplace.

Jon Stewart investigated Cruz's background, by the way, did you know Donald Trump's birth name is F---face Von Clownstick?

That's NOW all over Twitter.

Along with Niargia super hold hairspray and spirit gum to keep what's left attached.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 min Reverend Alan 200,645
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 53 min Little Ricky 15,973
ECAU bolt on hybrid system for fleet vehicles 1 hr Stock tip 1
Art LudS handy work 2 hr Anonymos 1
Sandy Valentine exhibits herself 3 hr vote often 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr memo maddnes 5,020
Rancho Cucamonga breaks ground on 225-unit affo... (Jul '09) 12 hr Amenda 136
•••
•••

Citrus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Citrus News, Events & Info