Our View: Continue Gold Line's formul...

Our View: Continue Gold Line's formula for success

There are 5 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Mar 28, 2010, titled Our View: Continue Gold Line's formula for success. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

It's not all that often we get accused of reporting too much good news on our front pages, but good things do happen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Tyrone

El Dorado Hills, CA

#1 Mar 29, 2010
The possible legalization of marijuana could stop the writer(s) of this article from being law breakers. It is apparent that you must smoke a lot of weed before writing this pipe dream.
LAEDC

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 29, 2010
There is a typo in the article: our report estimates the project will generate at least $40 *m*illion in tax revenues, not $40 *b*illion. If it were otherwise, governments would be a lot quicker to fund rail projects!

Since: Mar 10

Pasadena, CA

#3 Mar 29, 2010
I find it ironic that the "Gold Line" will now have a station at the Santa Anita race track.

Thank you.
kilroy

Redondo Beach, CA

#4 Mar 29, 2010
why does green line stop short of LAX ?
correction

Azusa, CA

#5 Mar 29, 2010
Russman626 wrote:
I find it ironic that the "Gold Line" will now have a station at the Santa Anita race track.
It won't. The station will be at First Ave, closer to Arcadia's downtown area. The article states that. It was suggesting shuttle services from the station to various parts of Arcadia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min OrderPhartse 32,758
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 15 hr Escaped 304
Lying murrabito lied again! 18 hr Frank 8
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 21 hr Lucy21 37
News Realtors object to proposed business tax (Aug '10) Sat Montgomery Loser 51
Allawos 100% Syrian ! Fri vote smart 19
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Feb 23 HomothuggiN 2,786

Citrus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages