UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29852 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#15474 Nov 13, 2012
tick, tick, tick

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#15475 Nov 13, 2012
@BN, no hacking..just sarcasm ...and reverse psychology.:) c'mon you know me better! Lol

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#15476 Nov 13, 2012
I don't think that the visiting teams should be wearing home uniforms... that crap is old and it's time for a new era.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15477 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
I don't think that the visiting teams should be wearing home uniforms... that crap is old and it's time for a new era.
That's because you are a cucumber swallowing queen who hates tradition.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15478 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it too, Sorry Bruin Brother
For once you say something that makes sense, you're still a turd though.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15479 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't that guy get convicted for a sex crime and now has to reg. as a sex offender.
If so looks like you have company..LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15480 Nov 13, 2012
Don't you just like Homophobe bigots, most likely Aryan Nation
tick, tick, tick, prick
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15481 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
tick, tick, tick, prick
Not me I can't stand em, you're a sick freeak to enjoy such things. This is a football thread dude, take your twisted views elsewhere.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15482 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
tick, tick, tick, prick
They're no worse than the Bruin pussies who cried like little girls about the USC drum major stabbing the field, during the pre-game show. We've been doing it for 40 years.

But UCLA, being the pussies they are,(as they were with the tobacco ban), cried until the PC police came to the rescue.

Still laughing at someone who thought that I THOUGHT anyone who smokes is a thug. He didn't comprehend the simple fact that UCLA being run and funded by a bunch of crybabies, limits the type of players they can recruit. It is NOT a choice. They are forced to recruit "boyscouts". That's nt necessarily a bad thing. If you can field a competetive team with a bunch of straight laced kids, more power to you!

But as most sports analysts know, the best defensive players are a usually a little off center.

Fight On! BEAT THE BRUINS!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#15483 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only crying here is you, Old Hag.
LMAO!

No crying here. Just looking at hotels and tickets and deciding what BCS games we are going to this yearl

Only Bowl game for YOU OLD MAN...TOILET BOWL!

CRY ON OLD FART!

CRY ON!

USC 7-3 LMAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15484 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They're no worse than the Bruin pussies who cried like little girls about the USC drum major stabbing the field, during the pre-game show. We've been doing it for 40 years.
But UCLA, being the pussies they are,(as they were with the tobacco ban), cried until the PC police came to the rescue.
Still laughing at someone who thought that I THOUGHT anyone who smokes is a thug. He didn't comprehend the simple fact that UCLA being run and funded by a bunch of crybabies, limits the type of players they can recruit. It is NOT a choice. They are forced to recruit "boyscouts". That's nt necessarily a bad thing. If you can field a competetive team with a bunch of straight laced kids, more power to you!
But as most sports analysts know, the best defensive players are a usually a little off center.

Really? so your lowering yourself to Slither On's level this week?
well your showing your true colors.
what ever trojan.
GO BRUINS
BEAT THE CONDOMS

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15485 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be a smoker, the most discusting people around. Keep your 2nd hand smoke to yourself's. I back UCLA as a Smoke free area. smokers are the worst inconsiderate people around.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15486 Nov 13, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
No crying here. Just looking at hotels and tickets and deciding what BCS games we are going to this yearl
Only Bowl game for YOU OLD MAN...TOILET BOWL!
CRY ON OLD FART!
CRY ON!
USC 7-3 LMAO
You cry in every post. So, cry on, Hag!

Called you old, so now you have to copy me. Love that, too!!

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15487 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? so your lowering yourself to Slither On's level this week?
well your showing your true colors.
what ever trojan.
GO BRUINS
BEAT THE CONDOMS
I'm not the one lowering myself. Bruins making a big deal out of a drum major performing a harmless routine are the ones lowering themselves.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15488 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a smoker, the most discusting people around. Keep your 2nd hand smoke to yourself's. I back UCLA as a Smoke free area. smokers are the worst inconsiderate people around.
Have never smoked in my life. Thanks for proving you're no smarter than JMW, who makes assumption in at least half of her posts.

You obviously missed my post, where I stated that many smokers are among the most inconsiderate people on earth, with the manner in which they treat our streets & freeways as their personal ashtrays. But I don't want Big Brother telling them what to do any more than I want him telling ME what to do.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15489 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never smoked in my life. Thanks for proving you're no smarter than JMW, who makes assumption in at least half of her posts.
You obviously missed my post, where I stated that many smokers are among the most inconsiderate people on earth, with the manner in which they treat our streets & freeways as their personal ashtrays. But I don't want Big Brother telling them what to do any more than I want him telling ME what to do.
Peace we agree to disagree on the smoking ban, But I work for a Co that has made its Entire campus smoke free. I love it. How smokers feel they have the right to a 20 minute "smoke" break every hr. is beyond me.
Go Bruins
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15490 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace we agree to disagree on the smoking ban, But I work for a Co that has made its Entire campus smoke free. I love it. How smokers feel they have the right to a 20 minute "smoke" break every hr. is beyond me.
Go Bruins
The smoke break thing is a joke! We agree on that!!

Wear a patch. Smoke an electronic, smoke free cigarette if it's that important.

OR, if you want to extend your work day for every break you take...by all means, knock yourself out! LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15491 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The smoke break thing is a joke! We agree on that!!
Wear a patch. Smoke an electronic, smoke free cigarette if it's that important.
OR, if you want to extend your work day for every break you take...by all means, knock yourself out! LOL!!
I would Love to get together for a beer with some of ya, you game?
did it with CB. TFELA,Rob,Tony what say Ya?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#15492 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You cry in every post. So, cry on, Hag!
Called you old, so now you have to copy me. Love that, too!!
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
Hon you need professional psychiatric help. But keep posting. You make me $$$$$$$$$$

Okay, CHEAT ON!

Ready for your bowl game? The Toilet Bowl?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#15493 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Bruins
Yah I hate that. Your entire campus is smoke free? Lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 2 hr Mansen 2,661
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) 5 hr Joker 28
Chief Staabs makes a improper phone call 6 hr City Worker 10
Trump, is he the peoples choice? 6 hr City Worker 1
News Deputies Shoot Stick-Wielding Suspect In Whittier 17 hr Lemon Drop 2
News Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 20 hr tellinitlikeitwas 1,334
Huge Hairy Wet Black Passy For You 20 hr Markus 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages