UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21966 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny 2 games into the season and your talking about the "good old days" LMFAO
No. What's funnier is you talking smack after one semi decent season...less than 2 years removed from a 50-0 bitch slapping! Hardly good ol' days, unless you're a complete idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21967 Sep 9, 2013
I guess Fight On was right. You couldn't keep "MBD" hidden forever! ROTFLMAO!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21968 Sep 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. What's funnier is you talking smack after one semi decent season...less than 2 years removed from a 50-0 bitch slapping! Hardly good ol' days, unless you're a complete idiot.
show me where I'm talking smack. I'm just stating facts.
Kiffins a loser and blames everyone but himself, even fired his own father to save his sorry arse, Mora's a class act. But you think hes doing it all for TV. your the blind fool that backs your loser coach no mattefr what. thats fine, but don't whine and ask for kiffins head when you continue losing

Westwood

#21969 Sep 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I guess Fight On was right. You couldn't keep "MBD" hidden forever! ROTFLMAO!!
now your fight_on's a hole buddy, I guess trojan blood is thicker than comon sense, you have shown your true colors.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21970 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Mora's a class act. But you think hes doing it all for TV.
Too stupid to realize I NEVER claimed he was doing it for TV.

I was merely showing you how stupid YOU looked, trying to claim you knew how LK would handle it, if a player of his were killed. I stated it quite clearly.

Dang, you're not anywhere near as smart as I thought you were.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21971 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
now your fight_on's a hole buddy, I guess trojan blood is thicker than comon sense, you have shown your true colors.
No more than you have, in being stupid enough to claim you know how LK would handle it, if a Trojan died.

Completely classless, using the death of a Bruin to spread hate twoards USC. You are the one who is right there with Fight On.(No. That is more classless than anything he's posted. Sorry, Fight On.)

Westwood

#21972 Sep 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No more than you have, in being stupid enough to claim you know how LK would handle it, if a Trojan died.
Completely classless, using the death of a Bruin to spread hate twoards USC. You are the one who is right there with Fight On.(No. That is more classless than anything he's posted. Sorry, Fight On.)
"hate twoards USC" ?????
English 101, you must have missed that class at usc, or maybe not, you sound like a student athlete at sc.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21973 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"hate twoards USC" ?????
English 101, you must have missed that class at usc, or maybe not, you sound like a student athlete at sc.
Yes, hate towards USC. Or were you actually too stupid to recgonize a typo?!!!! Even BFL isn't stupid enough to call those out and gets on me when I correct my own saying, only an ass would correct anywhere here for a freakin' typo!

Too funny!!

And yes, you are using the blood of a Bruin to spread hate...acting as if you have ANY idea how LK would have reacted.

Completely classless. Heck, I don't think either BFL or FO have stooped that low!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21974 Sep 9, 2013
RECOGNIZE!!

WHat an idiot. I;m bouncing back & forth from the DOdgers and the Charger game. As if I'm paying attention to freakin' keys!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21975 Sep 9, 2013
Can weAll just get along?(I've always wanted to say that. Ehe ehe ehe)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21976 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Can weAll just get along?(I've always wanted to say that. Ehe ehe ehe)
I hear ya! But using a young man's blood to try and push your agenda?! Disgusting.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21977 Sep 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya! But using a young man's blood to try and push your agenda?! Disgusting.
ib think it's just a simple misunderstanding.

Westwood

#21978 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ib think it's just a simple misunderstanding.
ya think?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21979 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ib think it's just a simple misunderstanding.
Perhaps.

It's a new day. Let's move on.

Beat the Eagles!

Beat the Cornhuskers!!(I can't lie, though. I'm happy either way.)

Westwood

#21980 Sep 10, 2013

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#21981 Sep 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No flight from his Trojan. We FIGHT ON, although I sure didnt see that Saturday. I spent Sunday at the beach letting the waves pound the memory of this offensive (lack of) performance from my head...
Why can't take the loss? Beach my ass it was cold at the beach on Saturday. Fing liar.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21982 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you still think USC will be 10-2?
LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21983 Sep 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am right here Rob and being more of a man then our USC offense was. Our defense I must say I am happy with. But come this time next week, lets see who has a better record between us.
They SUCK. A safety and two point conversion from the #106 team.

You guys have been exposed!!!!

LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21984 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>my usc prediction was usc being4-0 before going 3-6 the rest of the way, but watching them in their home opener not so sure they can more than 5 games this year. Colorado, and Boston college might be the only guaranteed wins this year.
Hawaii - win
Boston College -win
Cal - win (maybe)
Colorado - win
Utah - win (maybe)
Notre Dame - loss
Utah St.- loss
Stanford -loss
Oregon State - loss
Arizona - loss
ASU - loss
UCLA -loss
WSU - loss
Sorry think BC can take this one. Have you watched any of their games?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21985 Sep 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU were the one who claimed because LK hasn't been able to own up to his shortcomings, he wouldn't have been there the way Mora was. That is not strecthing anything.
You don't know why Mora spent the day with the family & other kids at the high school. MAYBE it was because he knew cameras would be there and it would look good to recruits.
Yeah, sounds outlandish. Byut no more than you claiming to know how LK would have handled the situation.
You're an idiot. Mora and the TEAM were there because they ARE a team. Unlike the Trojans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 min broombroom 200,977
Attorneys stil cleaning Brecedas clock 27 min Car Parker 1
Should john harrold be expelled from Glendora (Apr '08) 1 hr dribble 408
John Harrold Spent $12.64 Per Vote in 2007 Glen... (Jun '08) 1 hr poor smock 59
Glendora Redistricting SHAM by John Harrold (Jun '08) 1 hr Done did 204
A belated but heartfelt thanks to John Harrold (Mar '14) 1 hr Do it 125
Dirty tricks GOP (Feb '14) 4 hr no matter 12
•••
•••
•••

Citrus Jobs

•••
•••