ChristopherAngel Rodriguez

Menifee, CA

#599 Mar 20, 2013
SUUUUUU WOOOOOOOO KHAHAHAHAHAHA KIXGS HAV ARRIV3D KAY GANG!! KAYS UP TILL MY DAYZ UP KHARNAL!!! KIXG SnACKS REPPIN DAT KROWN TILL IM 6FT UNDERGROUND! UH-OH WHOOOPS!
ripain

Baldwin Park, CA

#602 Mar 20, 2013
stupid butthurt khakas wrote:
<quoted text>
lame-ass KAKERA! ajajajajjajajajaja nun of my homies hav died pendeja not like u, ur fat cowardly double-chinned girlfrend "snacks" aka christopher angel rodriguez lol jaja...ive takin a sh!t and pissed on his grave & left the toiletpaper on his gravestone. im gunna continue to take a masa on ur loser dead homies snacks' grave twice a year 1st for the day he was born 2nd for the day he died lol come out and play b!tch ass spoiled kids having aids wer in bp are u hiding at put ur adress punk then will see! or wut u afraid? panocha!
F YO DEAD HOMIES REST IN PISS TEMPER AND HIS LAME DAD ANYBODY KILLA KINGS REST IN PISS NESIA LAME GOT PC UP I. COURT REST IN PISS LISTA WE'RENT SO LISTO WERE U REST IN PISS AIMER WEN WE AIMED AT UR HEAD MOSTERS(dncheese) HYNA SHUD UV DIED THAT FOO ONLY MOVED WEN HE GOT AHIT AT COULDNT EVEN TAKE A BALA FOR HIS HOE HAHAHA REAL ANY BODY KILLERS CAIGA TO THE KING SIDE OF BOLEN
stupid butthurt khakas

Menifee, CA

#603 Mar 21, 2013
REST IN PISS TO ALL THE DEAD KAKERAZ DRENCHED IN MY PISS LOL...I NEVER KNEW THIS TEMPER OR HIS DAD NUN OF THEM R MY HOMIES..IVE NEVER MET ANBODY WITH THOS NAMES U PUT SO THERS NO WAY THEY COULDVE BEEN MY HOMIES...UR JUST BUTTHURT & U GOT NUTHIN TO SAY...UR HIDING OVR THER IN SOUTH EL MONTE SWALLOWING EL MONTE FLORES SEMEN & U AINT EVEN IN BP U BRAIN DEAD LOP!! & THER AINT NO SUCH THING AS KSBP LOL...WRITING "KHA" ON THE WALLS OUTSIDE OF THE KING TACO ON RAMONA DOES NOT MAKE IT YOUR TERRITORY...U COWARDS HAVNT EVN TAKEN OVER THE NUTTSIDE OF BP MUCH LESS THE CHEESEBALLS...TALKIN BOUT U "COULDNT EVEN TAKE A BALA FOR HIS HOE" THEN WER WERE U WHEN SNACKS & "KING CRAZE" GOT THE HOT SHOT JAJAJAJAJA U LEFT HIM ON THE HANG KAKERA, U WERE 2 BUSY DANCING TO DEEPHOUSE & REGGAETON SKIPPING SHOWERS GETTING SHERMED OUT BY BASSURAS...REST IN PISS 2 ALL THE KHAKAS I KNOW THERS AT LEAST 6 THAT HAV DIED SINCE THE 90'S LOL CACAS JUST NEVER ADMIT TO IT THEY DENY IT IGNORE IT JAJA PANOCHAS!
i WANA KNOW

Menifee, CA

#604 Mar 21, 2013
REST IN PISS TO ALL THE DEAD KAKERAZ DRENCHED IN MY PISS LOL...I NEVER KNEW THIS TEMPER OR HIS DAD NUN OF THEM R MY HOMIES..IVE NEVER MET ANBODY WITH THOS NAMES U PUT SO THERS NO WAY THEY COULDVE BEEN MY HOMIES...UR JUST BUTTHURT & U GOT NUTHIN TO SAY...UR HIDING OVR THER IN SOUTH EL MONTE SWALLOWING EL MONTE FLORES SEMEN & U AINT EVEN IN BP U BRAIN DEAD LOP!! & THER AINT NO SUCH THING AS KSBP LOL...WRITING "KHA" ON THE WALLS OUTSIDE OF THE KING TACO ON RAMONA DOES NOT MAKE IT YOUR TERRITORY...U COWARDS HAVNT EVN TAKEN OVER THE NUTTSIDE OF BP MUCH LESS THE CHEESEBALLS...TALKIN BOUT U "COULDNT EVEN TAKE A BALA FOR HIS HOE" THEN WER WERE U WHEN SNACKS & "KING CRAZE" GOT THE HOT SHOT JAJAJAJAJA U LEFT HIM ON THE HANG KAKERA, U WERE 2 BUSY DANCING TO DEEPHOUSE & REGGAETON SKIPPING SHOWERS GETTING SHERMED OUT BY BASSURAS...REST IN PISS 2 ALL THE KHAKAS I KNOW THERS AT LEAST 6 THAT HAV DIED SINCE THE 90'S LOL CACAS JUST NEVER ADMIT TO IT THEY DENY IT IGNORE IT JAJA PANOCHAS!
I Wana know were fat snatch is buried at I wana go over there and piss on him too!
wow

Smithfield, VA

#605 Mar 22, 2013
Bro your like my hero i wish i was as tuff as you you really bang on theez guys i bet u have them shaking on the floor.... TOO BAD U BEEN A B..T..CH ALL YOUR LIFE
woof woof

Baldwin Park, CA

#606 Mar 22, 2013
Go gangbang stop talking over the net shws how wih the business u r u just make ur varrio look all bad
ILLKILLUWHITEBIC H

Menifee, CA

#607 Mar 22, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro your like my hero i wish i was as tuff as you you really bang on theez guys i bet u have them shaking on the floor.... TOO BAD U BEEN A B..T..CH ALL YOUR LIFE
lame ass white boy from oregon worry it about your boring state ur nowhere near baldwin park loser so f**k you...the only shaking on the floor that goes on is when kakas try shuffling,crip walking,popping,krumping,locki ng, jerkin' & the dougie jaja.... so stfu panocha you a b!tch coward netbanger kissing ass to the kakas but u got nuthin to say..LEVA!
haha

Menifee, CA

#608 Mar 22, 2013
woof woof wrote:
Go gangbang stop talking over the net shws how wih the business u r u just make ur varrio look all bad
lame ass emf reject...orale pues kakera go to gardunos in baldwin park on vineland & pacific in your supposedly territory...im ther on da regular and i never see any of u mierdas out there in public gangbanging jajaja..i wud hate to be "from kha" cuz then people can call u burger king, kaka, sh!tstain, kakera, mierda, kakero, kakita, kaka stain, khaid, manure gang, hamburguesa, stool pigeon & coward lol...ur the 1 making khakas bad by being hiv positive, snitching, having homies in the witness protection program jaja, and the majority in protective custody & u over netbanging kids have aids on the neta like a comadre
AZUSA R3SID3nT

Menifee, CA

#609 Mar 22, 2013
MY HOM3BOY SnACKS GOT SMOK3D W3n I WAS JUS A LIL MOCOSO =( R3ST In p3AC3 CHRISTOpH3R AnG3L RODRIGU3Z FROM UR KHARnAL ALEXAnD3R DI3GO VILCH3$, I KANT STOP KRYING DAWG =( UV3 GOT M3 PUnCHInG HOL3S In MY WALLS AnD ABUSInG DAT CRACK ROCK...
DEDIKHATED TO U

Sun City, CA

#610 Mar 22, 2013
GOT MY ENEMIGAS PANTYS UP IN A BUnCH ...... GET OFF YOUR KNEES CUZ U GET NONE OF THEEZ.........
LOL

Menifee, CA

#612 Mar 25, 2013
ajajajajajajajajajaja SKEEZER ajajajajajaj what happen mija! Were you at mierda?
yupp

Brooklyn, NY

#613 Mar 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
ajajajajajajajajajaja SKEEZER ajajajajajaj what happen mija! Were you at mierda?
if he's anything like you probably peeking through the blinds lil b.i..c.h
KHAHA

Sun City, CA

#614 Mar 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
KHAHA. STOP SKEEMIN AND LOOKIN HARD.....NUTIN HAPPEN U ITCHES..... U MISSED.....MY HOMIE BUT U GOT SUMTHING CUMIN....HES KIDS WERE IN THE CAR U TWEAKED OUT LOPS....."GREENLIGHT BOLEN"...HAHAHA
KHAHA

Sun City, CA

#615 Mar 26, 2013
yupp wrote:
<quoted text>if he's anything like you probably peeking through the blinds lil b.i..c.h
hahaha....we ain't ur homies .....scared running in the house.....hahaha
greenlight on khakas

Menifee, CA

#616 Mar 26, 2013
KHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>KHAHA. STOP SKEEMIN AND LOOKIN HARD.....NUTIN HAPPEN U ITCHES..... U MISSED.....MY HOMIE BUT U GOT SUMTHING CUMIN....HES KIDS WERE IN THE CAR U TWEAKED OUT LOPS....."GREENLIGHT BOLEN"...HAHAHA
U & THE REST OF THE COWARD BURGER KINGS R THE ONLY TWEAKED OUT LOPS U THINK U TUFF JUS CUZ UR MAKING THREATS ONLINE , UR TOO B!TCH TO SAY IT IN PERSON SO U POST IT ON THE CITYS FORUM PAGE...Y DONT U JUS CUM OUT OF HIDING ALREDY & MAKE THESE THREATS IN PERSON U COWARD KAKERA ...PANOCHA!
KAYHAHAHA

Sun City, CA

#617 Mar 26, 2013
greenlight on khakas wrote:
<quoted text>
U & THE REST OF THE COWARD BURGER KINGS R THE ONLY TWEAKED OUT LOPS U THINK U TUFF JUS CUZ UR MAKING THREATS ONLINE , UR TOO B!TCH TO SAY IT IN PERSON SO U POST IT ON THE CITYS FORUM PAGE...Y DONT U JUS CUM OUT OF HIDING ALREDY & MAKE THESE THREATS IN PERSON U COWARD KAKERA ...PANOCHA!
ain't no one hiding u itch.......I drive around all day in my hood....don't see no one out.....so why don't u stop acting like a tuff girl..and tell me were u live and I'll go....u lil itch.......I'll b waiting for ur response
lol

Menifee, CA

#618 Mar 27, 2013
KHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>KHAHA. STOP SKEEMIN AND LOOKIN HARD.....NUTIN HAPPEN U ITCHES..... U MISSED.....MY HOMIE BUT U GOT SUMTHING CUMIN....HES KIDS WERE IN THE CAR U TWEAKED OUT LOPS....."GREENLIGHT BOLEN"...HAHAHA
ajajajajajaja well A for effort.. Cant miss all the time ajajajajaj a!!!! Believe me im laughin!!!!!! greenlight huh how much is that going to cost you! nowere near as much as the 13 cost u evry month ajajajajajja!!!
lol

Menifee, CA

#619 Mar 27, 2013
KAYHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>ain't no one hiding u itch.......I drive around all day in my hood....don't see no one out.....so why don't u stop acting like a tuff girl..and tell me were u live and I'll go....u lil itch.......I'll b waiting for ur response
Maybe skeezer should stop driving around with sanchos kids in the car. Itcould be bad for their health! LMFAO!
Marathon runner Skeezer

Menifee, CA

#620 Mar 27, 2013
KHAHA wrote:
skeezer went running crying to the SENOR wa wa wa! Greenlight well just have to wait and see! lol A couple extra payments a month to the senor and wala skeezer greenlight. No juice having muda! Its been about a week already..
KAYHAHAHA

United States

#622 Mar 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe skeezer should stop driving around with sanchos kids in the car. Itcould be bad for their health! LMFAO!
khahaha....that's wat I do wit yo itches.......hahaha cheezer hoes.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop them at boarder 6 hr Ellis island time 1
Oh my Commie china upset 6 hr about you 1
Sat night shaver st trouble 6 hr Moni 1
City employees need a raise 8 hr ripped off 6
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 8 hr Ace Kings 2,744
The Letter of Harassment and Physical Abuse by ... 9 hr Sheila Ann 18
LA County coroner gulity of sexual 9 hr scaped out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages