West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KINGS wrote:
<quoted text>haha the homies got them lames scarerd that they have to roll deep.....bunch of weenies
The only wienies in baldwin park are the stupid KAKAS. Why you think you never see them in the street or getting banged on. CUZ YOU CAN NEVER FIND THEM AND WHEN YOU DO THEY RUN they should be marathon runners or race car drivers. Nobody is scared MIERDA thats why everyone you lames have killed or got at stood there like a fuken MAN and took what they signed up for. NOT RAN THROUGH STRANGER YARDS OR SPED OFF IN THEYRE CARS LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL RUNNING STOP SIGNS AND TAKING RED LIGHTS! How many fools have you shot in the back NONE! cuz we dont run HOW MANY KAKAS HAVE got shot in the back shoulder and ass....?????? BECAUSE YOU LEVA LAMES AND QUIK TO RUN>...... TEll that leva NOBODY SCARED YOURE NEXT!
BIG EAST

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I know wrote:
<quoted text>
The only wienies in baldwin park are the stupid KAKAS. Why you think you never see them in the street or getting banged on. CUZ YOU CAN NEVER FIND THEM AND WHEN YOU DO THEY RUN they should be marathon runners or race car drivers. Nobody is scared MIERDA thats why everyone you lames have killed or got at stood there like a fuken MAN and took what they signed up for. NOT RAN THROUGH STRANGER YARDS OR SPED OFF IN THEYRE CARS LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL RUNNING STOP SIGNS AND TAKING RED LIGHTS! How many fools have you shot in the back NONE! cuz we dont run HOW MANY KAKAS HAVE got shot in the back shoulder and ass....?????? BECAUSE YOU LEVA LAMES AND QUIK TO RUN>...... TEll that leva NOBODY SCARED YOURE NEXT!
nUT STAIN WHY U SWEATING A PARTY CREW JAJA PANOCHAS DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT BUNCH OF CHOCHAS DONT WANT THIS EAST UP SIDE UR HEAD WEAK AS PAISAS ARE DONE QUIT WOOFING U LAMES CLAIM U ROLLED UP A HOMIE AT LINDAS JAJA DIRTY AS BURGERS WE GOT THAT COWBOYS &IN N OUT NASTY AS LINDAS COMMON LAMES MAKING UP STORIES GET WIT IT
E
S
B
P
X
BPLs

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Llame ass foo I seen ur homie get check ..I have fam from easide crook if u from es u should. Now crook mr.
KINGS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

BPLs wrote:
Llame ass foo I seen ur homie get check ..I have fam from easide crook if u from es u should. Now crook mr.
hahaha.....)A I know that tweeker.......gets out pretty soon q no?,,tell him to get an add charge....doesn't want to come out to these KHA streets......hahahahaha
KINGS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

BPLs wrote:
I would like to know who got checked lame??mmmmcuz its on sight withh all quesos
Big Pepino

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

KINGS wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know who got checked lame??mmmmcuz its on sight withh all quesos
On sight lol.. Mierdas dont on sight anybody. You lames are marathon runners and race car drivers. Kakas dont beat anybody up! ON-SIGHT AHAHA RELAX MIERDA!
MexicanKilla

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Yeah that's right keep fighting amongst yourselves while we just watch little wet backs.
big EMFL0RES

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Funny this punks would stay acting big bad ass on space smoke one vato think there bad than claim to stab vato from ns in actually was west cochina another sorry weak varrio hahahah and ever since FL0R3$ came to page yu pussys never come to your page smelly kakas hahahah big varrio FLORES EM levas out monte no respect to u lop taggers
Baldwin park native

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Is this what "GANGBANGING" has become where all you so called "cholos" have made a Internet blog so you can bang on each other ahahahaha WEAK!!!!
scandelous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

U claim to smoke aimer the own lame ass homies fake homies from nor th side bolen nu t sacks smoke listo lil bro scandelous n u foos from ks said was u lame ass fooa they shot em in axident
NSBP

Midway City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

So ay dude from kaka got MERK on i toght kha wass banging hard hahqh vNSBOLXN had somethang coomingf for you winies .u homegirl had it 5time worst partener
KIXGSALLUPINYA

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

NSBP wrote:
So ay dude from kaka got MERK on i toght kha wass banging hard hahqh vNSBOLXN had somethang coomingf for you winies .u homegirl had it 5time worst partener
wrong again partna......the only food getting smoked is u but sakks.....hahahah answer back already
KIXGSALLUPINYA

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

big EMFL0RES wrote:
Funny this punks would stay acting big bad ass on space smoke one vato think there bad than claim to stab vato from ns in actually was west cochina another sorry weak varrio hahahah and ever since FL0R3$ came to page yu pussys never come to your page smelly kakas hahahah big varrio FLORES EM levas out monte no respect to u lop taggers
hahaha....and wat they call u lame....so I can have ur homies check yo punk ass
KIDSALLUPINYA

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

KIXGSALLUPINYA wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again partna......the only food getting smoked is u but sakks.....hahahah answer back already
JAJAAJA...WUT ABOUT UR FAT DOUBLE CHINNED COWARDLY B!TCH HOMIE "SNACKS" THAT DIED IN VAIN LIKE THE B!TCH HE IS! JAJA FOR NADA FOR A LAME-AZZ TAGGING CREW THATS BEEN GETTING TWEAKED OUT & SMASHED ON SINCE THE 90'S LOL...OTHER KAKAZ HAV DIED TOO BUT KAKAS DENY IT OR NEVR ADMIT TO IT...THEYR DENYING THAT JOSE PEREZ they called him "king craze" WAS A KAKERA JUST BECUZ HES DEAD JAJA REMEMBER WEN UR SNITCH HOMIES (that testified and r in the witness protection program) GoT CHASED IN HIS OWN BACKYARD AND INTO HIS OWN HOUSE LMFAO JAJAJAJAJA...EVERY CREW U LEVAS HAV EVR BEEFED IT WITH HIS SMASHED ON U AND MADE U CRY TO UR LOSER BIG HOMIES THAT DO THE SHOOTING SINCE 17 YEAR OLD KAKERAZ PUSSY OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE AND SHOOT AT THE GROUND LOL...UR A LAME!
RONNY BITCHBOY PRADO

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

THIS IS WHAT MIGUEL"klever"SALAZA R AND RONNY PRADO DO IN THER SPARE TIME JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJA

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/30785...
these r sum of the kakas

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

jajajajajajajjajajajajajajajaj ajajajajajaja

http://www.myspace.com/kingofkingsklumzy/phot...
G30RG3 SK3M3 VARGAS

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

these r sum of the kakas wrote:
jajajajajajajjajajajajajajajaj ajajajajajaja
http://www.myspace.com/kingofkingsklumzy/phot...
YUp...THOS AR MY KHARXAL3S 3 QU3...WAXT SUM KOM G3T SUM...KIXG SK33M REppIX DAT KROWX TILL IM 6 FT UXD3RGROUXD...KAY GAXG OR DOXT BAXG
REAL CHICANO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Wow KHA is really the biggest bunch of queens
i know of.
CEEDUBAYY

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

G30RG3 SK3M3 VARGAS wrote:
<quoted text>
YUp...THOS AR MY KHARXAL3S 3 QU3...WAXT SUM KOM G3T SUM...KIXG SK33M REppIX DAT KROWX TILL IM 6 FT UXD3RGROUXD...KAY GAXG OR DOXT BAXG
B*tch boy,you're cotton candy...seen your homie get taken out right in front of you and 10 yrs later you wanna grow a pair,get the f*ck outta here chump...netbanger
Baaha

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

CEEDUBAYY wrote:
<quoted text>
B*tch boy,you're cotton candy...seen your homie get taken out right in front of you and 10 yrs later you wanna grow a pair,get the f*ck outta here chump...netbanger
so u wanna take credit speak on it puss but we both your a scared lil girl u aint even cw hidding behind a comp cuz u been b slapped ur whole life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Citrus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••