Stomper NUTTYSIDE

Arcadia, CA

#439 Nov 25, 2012
I roled it up in county sorry guys I'm not as nutty as I thought. Hahaha...
MALOSOS CLICK

Huntington Beach, CA

#440 Nov 25, 2012
fk u vNSBPX3
kids have aides

Baldwin Park, CA

#441 Nov 25, 2012
jose perez aka "king craze" was from kakaz ,wasnt he kakeraz...
big grizz

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#442 Nov 25, 2012
yup I know jose perez they call him copper
kids have aides

Baldwin Park, CA

#443 Nov 25, 2012
big grizz wrote:
yup I know jose perez they call him copper
jose perez is dead...u mite b confused wit sum1 else...all of a sudden the kakaz dont reply anymor...was jose perez "king craze" a kakera? yes or no kakaz
great job

Costa Mesa, CA

#444 Nov 25, 2012
kakas have tattoos idiot so if hes a khaka it would say khaka
kids have aides

Baldwin Park, CA

#445 Nov 25, 2012
shut up id!ot , u dont no anything ur a retard...not all the kakaz hav tats
great job

La Puente, CA

#446 Nov 25, 2012
well lets see sum bag theres a total of 7 Emm shouldnt be to hard dcik brain
LOSREYESGAXG

United States

#447 Nov 25, 2012
kids have aides wrote:
<quoted text>
jose perez is dead...u mite b confused wit sum1 else...all of a sudden the kakaz dont reply anymor...was jose perez "king craze" a kakera? yes or no kakaz
khahaha...aye lil bitch.....none of my homies have died...khahaga
los reyes de hamburguesas

Baldwin Park, CA

#448 Nov 25, 2012
LOSREYESGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>khahaha...aye lil bitch.....none of my homies have died...khahaga
AYE PANOCHA! coward! stop ignoring the question pendeja...was jose perez from kakaz? yes or no perra...
LOSREYESGAXG

United States

#449 Nov 25, 2012
los reyes de hamburguesas wrote:
<quoted text>
AYE PANOCHA! coward! stop ignoring the question pendeja...was jose perez from kakaz? yes or no perra...
aye bitch boy wit no name....I don't know a Jose......bitch. ass ...like I said none of my homies have died...bitch....so that should answer ur question u dumb mothafucka
AAJAJAJaa

Baldwin Park, CA

#450 Nov 26, 2012
LOSREYESGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>aye bitch boy wit no name....I don't know a Jose......bitch. ass ...like I said none of my homies have died...bitch....so that should answer ur question u dumb mothafucka
HAHAHAH youre b!@tch Broth3r name is Jose Acme Vargas. "I dont know a Jose" youre a lame... SKEEZER! What a bout youre fat girfriend Snax hes dead lol' Remeber when you left him in the hang to get shot and you ran like the B!@Tchhh that you are thats why you got shot on on youre back when you were trying to make a quik get-away!
Truth

Baldwin Park, CA

#451 Nov 26, 2012
AAJAJAJaa wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAH youre b!@tch Broth3r name is Jose Acme Vargas. "I dont know a Jose" youre a lame... SKEEZER! What a bout youre fat girfriend Snax hes dead lol' Remeber when you left him in the hang to get shot and you ran like the B!@Tchhh that you are thats why you got shot on on youre back when you were trying to make a quik get-away!
ahahahahahah!!!!
Jaime Dark

United States

#452 Nov 26, 2012
Paisa skinny tweeker looking fein. Was from kha has it tatted on his left forearm. He movee to azusa because hes a rata. His name is Sexo and he snitches to police when he gets caught. Brothers name is albert or beto.
great job

Huntington Beach, CA

#453 Nov 26, 2012
Jaime Dark wrote:
Paisa skinny tweeker looking fein. Was from kha has it tatted on his left forearm. He movee to azusa because hes a rata. His name is Sexo and he snitches to police when he gets caught. Brothers name is albert or beto.
sounds like you and him are one in the same neva herd of him
kids have aides

Baldwin Park, CA

#454 Nov 26, 2012
AAJAJAJaa wrote:
<quoted text>
jajajajajajajaja heell yeah u got that rite on...george vargas & jose vargas ---biggest b|tch bros inda sgv lol...i was just about 2 put that about his ded homie snax resting in piss..they also hav anothr homie that died his name was jose perez he had to be from kakaz cuz they put "rip king craze"...& now theyr trying 2 deny it jajajaja cowards!
kids have aides

Baldwin Park, CA

#455 Nov 26, 2012
LOSREYESGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>aye bitch boy wit no name....I don't know a Jose......bitch. ass ...like I said none of my homies have died...bitch....so that should answer ur question u dumb mothafucka
then wut about ur fat loser ded homie resting in piss "christopher angel rodriguez" lol aka b|tch "snacks" i no his name cuz i took a piss on his grave lol & best believe imma go back on dec.7(day he died) & take a dump on his grave and tagg on it lol...better go to his grave & clean it up kakeraz lmfao...ur lying perra cuz u lames also hav another ded homie jose perez u lames called him "king craze" and now ur trying to deny it like he wasnt evn from kakaz
nsbpx3

Hacienda Heights, CA

#456 Nov 26, 2012
thats right my homie frenos got smoked that day too but fk it
LOSREYESGAXG

United States

#457 Nov 26, 2012
kids have aides wrote:
<quoted text>
then wut about ur fat loser ded homie resting in piss "christopher angel rodriguez" lol aka b|tch "snacks" i no his name cuz i took a piss on his grave lol & best believe imma go back on dec.7(day he died) & take a dump on his grave and tagg on it lol...better go to his grave & clean it up kakeraz lmfao...ur lying perra cuz u lames also hav another ded homie jose perez u lames called him "king craze" and now ur trying to deny it like he wasnt evn from kakaz
KHAHAHA...I WANNA SEE U ROLL UP TJAT DAY..U BITCH.....U PROBLEY A PIG...HAHAHAHA...THAT'S A BITCH ASS DRY SNITCH......IF U KNOW WHO I AM...WHY DONT U PASS BY....U SO TUFF....KHAHAHAHA....BUNCH OFF LONG TONGUE BITCHES IN HERE .....R.I.PISS ALL NUTS,FAGS.N.C...AND CHEESERS.....AND BPPD....U NEXT......WE STILL HERE.....KHAHAHAHA
LOSREYESGAXG

United States

#458 Nov 26, 2012
AAJAJAJaa wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DONT U PASS BY...BITCH I WILL ANSWER ALL U QUESTIONS.....STOP BEING A BITCH HOMIE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodriguez Jig is Up your a Lozano Boy 13 min It is Over 1
Pacheco Looking for Union Support in City HaHa 18 min No Money Support 1
Sid Mousavi Deal Going to Hurt Three Amigos 26 min Just money 1
Murabito is the best Councilmember money can buy 6 hr thirty one 1
Pacheco Rats out Lozano on Bounced Check 6 hr Strange 4
Mayor and Pacheco Liars Tribune Confirms FPPC F... 6 hr Pucker time 4
Pacheco was Censored before in Council Hearing 6 hr Oh Yes 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages