history of gangs in west covina

United States

#2888 Mar 12, 2013
u internet bangers im really out here u lames barrio scl come 2 da south of claremont and see wats crakin

Los Angeles, CA

#2889 Mar 12, 2013
Yeah Claremont is pretty hardcore. I'm always getting hit up there. Like Malibu's Most Wanted
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2892 Mar 29, 2013
I'm just waiting for all you ; )

Garden Grove, CA

#2893 Apr 2, 2013
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2894 Apr 2, 2013
You know the funny thing is all you hard-core gangbangers are the BIGGEST chickens of all you are all a bunch of cowards when somebody wants to kick your ass you hide behind your friends because your afraid of getting your ass kicked because the first thing you say is your in a gang making everything a gang thang because you so scared lol you all start claim your gang be a man lmfao

Torrance, CA

#2896 Apr 11, 2013
Warning: mess with my kids by trying to get them in a gang and you are dead.

Los Angeles, CA

#2897 Apr 15, 2013
primera flats wrote:
nhc were ran out years ago and so was wc mob these gangs are nothing more than fads west covina 13 are the only ones with real roots all the others were ran out of los angeles or what ever city they came from.they go to west covina to make a gang because there is nobody there to fight with or to worry about! it's a place for rejects

Los Angeles, CA

#2898 Apr 15, 2013
..GOIN DOWsummer

Los Angeles, CA

#2899 Apr 15, 2013
west up this is bandit 4rm west covina 13 kaysters click and people who talk crap about us know whats up with us they wont say anything to us cuz if they did all i can say is that they well bow down. we keep it krazyand its going to stay like that kays up p's down. west covina 13 gang kaysters click
Kovina blvd belong to the MOB

konwell.. Wc13 killa

Monrovia, CA

#2900 Apr 15, 2013
The only thing these idiots know how to spell correctly is ' welfare check' ese puto llame gangbabiespunkazzzz
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2901 Apr 17, 2013
The only thing these gangmembers know is shove stuff up their ass so I guess they kind of punk themself lol
WCMP is a dead hood

Los Angeles, CA

#2902 Apr 17, 2013
wcmp wrote:
<quoted text> Kovina blvd belong to the MOB
konwell.. Wc13 killa
You're claiming WC Mob Piru, so you're either 40 years old or a deluded prepubescent who doesn't know their gang isn't active anymore.
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2903 Apr 19, 2013
WCMP is a dead hood wrote:
<quoted text>
You're claiming WC Mob Piru, so you're either 40 years old or a deluded prepubescent who doesn't know their gang isn't active anymore.
And still lives with his momma lol
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2904 Apr 19, 2013
Mothers Of Big Chickens MOB

Huntington Beach, CA

#2905 Apr 19, 2013
Los K.H.A. Boys 13 B.P.
In land CHP San Berndo

Huntington Beach, CA

#2906 Apr 19, 2013
1-2-13 Inland 29 M.R.E. 
WB 10 to SB 215 Trns.Rd.
 18:06 Code 4  Need Clrds. 
Possible   D.U.I.
18:08 Code 1035 Code 2 Back up 
18:09 Code 1199 Suspect fighting 
With Inland 29
106M 97 18:16
102A 97  18:16
104A 97 18:18
Code 4 in Custody 18:19
151A 97 18:20
S5 L1   97 18:21
202B 10-8 18:22 from 1-11
In route to cls the Trns.Rd.
All Units 98 @ 19:07
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2907 Apr 20, 2013
All the so called gangs in west Covina are a bounch of wussys the minute you look at anyone of them they get all scarred
WC is soft

#2908 Apr 20, 2013
West Covina is one of the softest cities in the San Gabriel Valley.

Gang members should be ashamed to claim a gang that's attached to the city of West Covina.

They barely started claiming ever since the rapper Mr. Capone-E blew up and put West Covina on the map.

You never heard anything but tagger activities coming out of West Covina.

West Covina is about as hardcore as Diamond Bar.

Hardcore gang cities in SGV:

San Gabriel, El Monte, Baldwin Park, Bassett, La Puente, Azusa, Pomona
The Devil

West Covina, CA

#2909 Apr 21, 2013
Mr Crapone I hear him the guy sound like crap just trying to be like those black rappers face it you guys are washed up no good you suck even more find Jesus yes me the Devil telling you to find Jesus Christ because before I come for you if you don't have Jesus Christ I'll be the one come for you and guess what its not heaven we are going to?

Upland, CA

#2910 Apr 23, 2013
john wrote:
To all you who want to know history of street gangs theres A blog web site that tells you the history of almost any gang you can think of and even shows old pictures of the first street gangs in california.and if there is a gang you dont see on there but know the history on that gang and want to tell it you can shoot all the info to the host who's name is LONE WOLF this O.G is cool peep's he will post it on his web page.So to all you who are looking for info on hood's in west covina or anywhere in the SGV or in california check out that web blog just go to GOOGLE and on the tool bar put BROWN KINGDOM LONE WOLF and then press search and you will find this web site with street gang history
Lone wolf....that wanna-be gangster/veterano. Read enough of his blogs/forums and you can tell he just tries to impress others with his B.S. stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dissed County measures A to M 29 min just say NO 2
Get down Gene Murabito 1 hr Beat downed 1
Tim Ferguson flips out 1 hr Those bleeders 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 32,461
News Diamond Bar couple fatally stabbed inside their... 9 hr Dee Merk 1
Ed Hernandez Daughter La Punete MayorGetting Bu... 11 hr Munoz aka Hernandez 1
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 7

Citrus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages