Whittier, CA

#2858 Nov 17, 2012
CDS wrote:
Cartel De Sinaloa.
BOOM!
no gangs in cerritos

Cerritos, CA

#2863 Dec 20, 2012
they got fam together. wont bang on each other.they play tweek strip poker.stop telling on each other 2 on who got caught with pants down.lol. gbg gangsters lol.pc gayboy gangs.should call u get along gangs
SARZANA GANG CRAZIES wrote:
<quoted text>ITS ALL ABOUT THAT SGV SARZANA GANG CRAZIES CLICK ESE TOKER
kdesi

West Covina, CA

#2864 Dec 24, 2012
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
The WC Mob used to number into the hundreds but that was back in the late 80's. Today you only see them here & there, but they aint what they used to be.
they were not that deep, but nhc was. u missed some of the founders names much respect MONSTER, ROC (serving time), & BIG MIKE

how come nobody talks about edubb, EWF

THESE GANGS are not deep any more because wes cove is now a latino town, every body aint dead or in jail. WES UP Luv U Lil C & Lady ROC
WC resident

Hampton, VA

#2865 Dec 24, 2012
EWF is the same as all black gangs in the cove. Just a few members here and there.
EWF and Dolow used to shoot it out once in awhile but that all ended around '04-'06. Black gangs seem to have a short shelf life in WC.
They mostly stay around the bridge now
silly rabbit lol

United States

#2869 Jan 9, 2013
All u foos talk shit about WEST COVINA. The funny thing is wen u bang ur hood the first thing out ur mouth IS WEST COVINA.,lmfao. Lames hahahahaha
WestPorkiya

Van Nuys, CA

#2870 Jan 9, 2013
Who gives a ish about lameazz west covina. Ur city is a joke heard the police is running ur hood LOL. Azusa13
Mr big dik

Van Nuys, CA

#2871 Jan 18, 2013
My lil buddy runs the HOOD ,,, what rankers want to get they ass Bombed on like a taliban..shoot lil shady ranker chapetas get a TOMAHAWK bustin in you mouth gay vatos
Mr big dik

United States

#2874 Jan 28, 2013
My big huge Covinian all male powerfull dik shaft droppin the biggest strongest potentest loads on all ya'll mamas one after another,,,, please bang alll on this at your own risk,,,,ah la verga mijas
anita

West Covina, CA

#2875 Feb 16, 2013
Why is everyone talking about who gang better, lets talk about whose city is better.. Hmmm west covina better school, higher income, more taxes being paid that means your house burning up they fire department will be there quick, if you dying paramedics give you attention. The schools give your kids a higher education, the teachers actually give a fuck. Your city grows in income in new businesses, more jobs, more tourism. A better environment where you walk around and the grass is green. Who wants to live in a city or run a city with teachers that just baby sit and you get out of school and cant even sum, jobless . Just seeing your family struggle if you get sick they leave you there to die you walk around dirt the only hope is welfare? Those the city with the better gangs ? Ok.. Keep your city and keep saying is city ... Yeah right. Oh and keep destroying it to. Your only hurting the people there including your family if you cared so much about your hood you want the best for it... Am just saying...
liza

United States

#2876 Feb 16, 2013
I lived in so called west Covina boys neighborhood for years and now stay in east l.a. Compared the 2 cities west Covina remind me of the gangster from Malibu most wanted. They all fake n confused what they are, a chino wanna be gang that talk n act black but claim to be surenos I bet they don't know what claiming a sureno means.
anita

West Covina, CA

#2877 Feb 17, 2013
True, there is alot if people like that around west covina. But at the end am 29 I got a husband and a son I lived with my family in east l.a. cause it was cheaper and its closer to l.a. and theres alot if lil kids acting like they hard to. I got my car stolen , my kid went from a advance to below average getting in trouble the helicopter always driving around at all hours neighboors always with cops and drama shootings all the time, my husband always being challenged for a fight. Who really wants that? Moved back to west covina my son out of trouble he is now on the presidents list and is in advanced classes I leave my car open and no one ever tried to grab anything my husband can jog at night now I get to sleep at night not having drama from the helicopter or the neighboors screaming.. so you decide where you rather lived and what city its better .. A city runned by gangs ?
no one cares

Portsmouth, VA

#2878 Feb 17, 2013
Seriously Anita...gangsters are talking

Go away, you're on the wrong website
to whom it may concearn

West Covina, CA

#2879 Feb 19, 2013
To those gangmembers please do us and yourself a favor get a good education and a job because by the time you make it to 40 yrs old your living with your momma so if you are going to be tough get a job if not you will be that person asking for change at yum yum donuts and slamming a needle in your arm because life was bad to you and nobody know how bad life was until you walked in my shoe heard it all before be get a job
do not post drunk

Portsmouth, VA

#2880 Feb 19, 2013
Posting while drunk is bad, mmkay?
See previous post.
Westside400

United States

#2881 Feb 20, 2013
Pomona WSH GANG
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#2882 Feb 20, 2013
Westside400 wrote:
Pomona WSH GANG
since when was wshustlas from pomona
Mr Big dik

United States

#2883 Feb 21, 2013
Just cummmm on over and taste some real power pole as it thrust and bust all inyo mouth,,,,,west covina is as culteral diverse as Orange County many races call it home and love the hood but its in los angeles county yes just 20 miles from east los east los and all the la raza stuff ,,,yes the east los la raza stuff has a fine line between la raza and straight out paisas ya sabeze,,,sum cant rep the big SOCAL sureno shit with all this influx of pinche mariachis everywhere theres very few chicanos in east los due to the mariachis,,,,west covina is a american city im america not cabo san lucas mexxxico
Mr Big dik

United States

#2884 Feb 21, 2013
Oh and as far as gangbangin goes its an American thing origanated in the U.S.A and to be specific in the big Sur 13 ( bakers, inland empire, sd, oc, vc, la, west la, harbor area, sela, nela , sfv,sgv ) including the racecards hellsangels from socal, mongols from socal ,,, and then gangs of other places like New York gang members florida gang members oh theres a gang as big as 18st and as old as whitefence in los angeles county that once known at no given time should be forgotten that the sherriff dept ,,,,now in and out cee jay these mofos have broke down homies of all types,,,now a big mouth beeyatch needs yours truly mr big dik (verga) all up in that voca bust off with my good good and robust shaft
Tommy

Los Angeles, CA

#2885 Feb 22, 2013
Mr Big dik wrote:
Just cummmm on over and taste some real power pole as it thrust and bust all inyo mouth,,,,,west covina is as culteral diverse as Orange County many races call it home and love the hood but its in los angeles county yes just 20 miles from east los east los and all the la raza stuff ,,,yes the east los la raza stuff has a fine line between la raza and straight out paisas ya sabeze,,,sum cant rep the big SOCAL sureno shit with all this influx of pinche mariachis everywhere theres very few chicanos in east los due to the mariachis,,,,west covina is a american city im america not cabo san lucas mexxxico
This guys is actually pretty impressive. Smallest dik I've ever heard of. So small you can't even include the letter "c"

Oh and before you ask, your mommy is the one who told me right after she let me sodomize her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baldwin Park City Manager Finished 55 min City hall insider 5
Little gene murrabito 2 hr sectioned off 3
Goldline station parking problems 2 hr grave suckers 6
Pacheco runs out of Council Meeting he was Slam... 13 hr Deliverance 3
They shoot for fun 16 hr oops accident 12
Allah Akbar 18 hr Double A s 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr Trojan 32,307

Citrus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages