First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stately

Glendora, CA

#24 Jun 20, 2012
To whom it may concern; don't worry about the small stuff, but keep your eye on the 'large unkept' person roaming around with a smile and a short temper who spits and curses at those who don't agree with him.

Los Angeles, California City Council members walked out after a man in a Ku Klux Klan outfit refused to remove his hood Wednesday during a public comments period.

So let this be a warning to you George Ogden, don't try and wear your hooded suit to the West Covina, California City Council meetings either!

I heard George O. tries to write articles for the SGVExaminer?
Old prints Ogden

Glendora, CA

#26 Jun 20, 2012
To whom it may concern; don't worry about the small stuff, but keep your eye on the 'large unkept' person roaming around with a smile and a short temper who spits and curses at those who don't agree with him.

Los Angeles, California City Council members walked out after a man in a Ku Klux Klan outfit refused to remove his hood Wednesday during a public comments period.

So let this be a warning to you George Ogden, don't try and wear your hooded suit to the West Covina, California City Council meetings either!

I heard George Ogden tries to write articles for the SGVExaminer?
Ogden linked

Glendora, CA

#27 Jun 20, 2012
George A. Ogden To whom it may concern; don't worry about the small stuff, but keep your eye on the 'large unkept' person roaming around with a smile and a short temper who spits and curses at those who don't agree with him 1249 S Valinda Ave.

Los Angeles, California City Council members walked out after a man in a Ku Klux Klan outfit refused to remove his hood Wednesday during a public comments period, West Covina, CA 91790.

I heard George Ogden tries to write articles for the SGVExaminer?
TruthSeeker

Walnut, CA

#29 Jun 20, 2012
In regards to Mr. Ogden, you all need to take into account that he is NOT an actual news reporter. He is more of a journalist who opts to cover, stories and profiles of people and events as they are relayed to him. A true news journalist does actual research and writes an unbiased report based on facts, not only the comments or sentiments and points of view of those very people he clearly serves. After reading a number of his articles, I came to the realization that he clearly conveys a very one-sided and many times distorted points of view. We must however accept the fact that he, like the rest of us, has the freedom and right to express his point of view or that of the ones he answers to (however skewed). The obvious advantage he and his associates have over the rest of us is that his/their perspectives are printed whereas ours are not.

@Azusa Eye, I don't know who you've been talking to or where you're getting your information from but I REALLY doubt Mr. Ogden has actual diplomatic immunity. Writing flattering articles and doing the bidding for somewhat influential people does NOT give one put anyone above the law.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#30 Jun 21, 2012
TruthSeeker wrote:
In regards to Mr. Ogden, you all need to take into account that he is NOT an actual news reporter. He is more of a journalist who opts to cover, stories and profiles of people and events as they are relayed to him. A true news journalist does actual research and writes an unbiased report based on facts, not only the comments or sentiments and points of view of those very people he clearly serves. After reading a number of his articles, I came to the realization that he clearly conveys a very one-sided and many times distorted points of view. We must however accept the fact that he, like the rest of us, has the freedom and right to express his point of view or that of the ones he answers to (however skewed). The obvious advantage he and his associates have over the rest of us is that his/their perspectives are printed whereas ours are not.
@Azusa Eye, I don't know who you've been talking to or where you're getting your information from but I REALLY doubt Mr. Ogden has actual diplomatic immunity. Writing flattering articles and doing the bidding for somewhat influential people does NOT give one put anyone above the law.
How about some examples. Which article and/or articles? Often I am on scene for many of them. Note: I also cannot compromise a criminial issue. There may be something I don't put into a news item because it may be a piece of evidence we need later on and only the perp. would know this.
And yes... I may throw in a tag line or throw out a personal edit, but don't forget, if I am not there, this is sent to me by the various police agencys. As for my column, it is just what-ever. This week, by opinion of the Miller Lite Can... Yes, I often present my side, but then there is the letter to the editor that people use. RE: the eBay and PayPal piece that I did. That opened the door for an investigation and there may be some recovery for the state on this one. It is what it is. Don't like it, forget it and don't read it. "That's Just the Way It Is!"
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#31 Jun 21, 2012
Congratulations to the West Covina Police Department. They had the 75 year ceremony this morning. Nice to be part if it. Saw my old training officer, John Distalwrath. He later became chief of the WCPD. Also, thanks to Covina PD for their help this morning.
LaPuue

Covina, CA

#32 Jun 21, 2012
I heard George O is just like a Skunk.
Justice League

Covina, CA

#33 Jun 22, 2012
GOgden could be cheating and he is trying to cover it up, by writing nasty articles about people he is told to write about in the SGVExaminer?
Fine printers

La Puente, CA

#34 Jun 23, 2012
Like a paid troll working from order's sent down from the bully-pulpit or dias of the West Covina city council's mayor and vice-mayor, Ogden has gone out of his way of penning articles in the SGVExaminer that at less than!
All Talk

Covina, CA

#35 Jun 23, 2012
Mark, John..morning coffee..get your ass moving boy.
Sheeped

La Puente, CA

#36 Jun 23, 2012
Didn't bother to read any of Georgeo's posting since they are all connected to his "yellow Rag" style of reporting or if that's what you call it?

The style all communists and dictators enjoy to have printed about the people they oppress?
All Talk

Covina, CA

#38 Jun 25, 2012
You support dictator Obama don't you Little Markie? What's it feel like knowing the whole town looks at you like a leper? Hope it feel good.
Eye on Mark Smith

Pasadena, CA

#40 Jun 26, 2012
Mark Smith, see the head lines ? I guess that is fiction, right !
Look at page 2, that is fake too, right ?
Your a waste of a human.
Eye on Mark Smith

Monrovia, CA

#42 Jun 28, 2012
Mark Smith. HEAD lines and it being yesterday's news. Your right, can't get out of it cause your right. Had to laugh at that one an slmost dropped my last beer. They should call the HISTORY PAPERS. Ha ha ha ha. Dino Douglas Tesitor, didn't get that one, don't know what are saying, so I don't care.
All Talk

Covina, CA

#44 Jun 28, 2012
The stupidity of Mark Smith is displayed every time he tries to write a sentence. I wonder how far he went in school though it's obvious how little attention he paid in his classes.
LiesSGV

Covina, CA

#46 Mar 3, 2013
George Ogden the great pain in the backside liars club president. Geprge could leave this this topic along, since George seems to interject race into everyone of his racial ranting articles he has published in the sgvExaminer.com newspaper.

Along with is side kicks, Steve Herfert.

Steve Herfert just couldn't resist spouting more of his racist West Covina, California carp.

Could Shelley Sanderson, Rob Sotelo (a plumber) and Andrew Mcintyre really be racists after all?

Don't ya just love it when racists come out of the closet? Doing it in public was such a stupid move on their part, but you know that's how racists operate these days and of old days too.

There were two video camera's running during another one of West Covina's racial ranting city council meeting's.
Joe Friday

San Leandro, CA

#47 Mar 3, 2013
Mark Smith is a big time racist and a repugnant little worm in Joe Friday's opinion. Unless of course the turd Smith wants to post he isn't the guy whose posted hate about Whites, Mormons and Asians.
Will Smith, the smelly toad who makes an ass of himself here and at city meetings respond to me, of course he won't answer my claims because he's nothing but a cowardly little bigot with no moral center or any integrity at all.
Smith is nothing but low life trash that will always hide from people like the yellow little man he is. Nobody ever has to worry about this flake, all talk and no walk...Mark Smith here.
Tiddy

Covina, CA

#48 Mar 4, 2013
Is it time for George Ogden to resign from his nearly self appointed position for the West Covina, California city hall?

Lets not forget his also self appointed VFW position too, why?

Because George Ogden has shown ONCE AGAIN poor choice of who his friends are and his choice of vulgar and racists words he used in a newspaper articel, SGVexaminer.com Page B1 - February 14 - 20, 2013.

So many good citizens of West Covina, California have had enough of George Ogden's filth, either in person or his disjointed so called news worthy articles.
Joe Friday

San Leandro, CA

#49 Mar 4, 2013
Mark Smith runs away and shows he has no courage...nothing new folks, Mark Smith here Glendora's Biggest Loser.
MeetOs

Covina, CA

#50 Mar 5, 2013
Reports have filterred in concerning the racists article George Ogden penned in the sgvexaminer newspaper, Februrary 14 - 20, 2013

Read it for yourself.

Page B1 - sgvexaminer.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I heard a loud explosion near Hacienda Heights (Mar '12) 6 hr Maiden 10
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) 6 hr The Dogg 58
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 34,819
Pacheco out scamming monies for weed growers Sat We Know 2
Raquel Monica Garcia running for Senate just filed Sat What a Joke 1
Have boys or girls been Molested or Harrassed ... Sat Please come forward 1
News Off Citrus announces closure after lease talks ... (Sep '10) Jun '17 Janet Spaulding 14

Citrus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages