Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Comments
861 - 880 of 941 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago
robert

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Juan Delano wrote:
I am glad I left Montebello and moved up North. At least here the Mexicans only carry knives.
you sound stupid putting down your own race but actually your wrong im pretty sure them lame busters up north have guns once in a great while
robert

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

montebello newbie wrote:
now please leave this area and go gangbang elsewhere. stop taking orders from drug addicted lifers.
hahaha oh my god are you seriousare u that clueless? stop taking orders from drug addicted lifers? wtf? im guessing u r talking about the Mexican mafia? well let me fill you in clueless the eme is not making youngsters or adults shoot eachother or gangbang in Montebello or anywhere they don't give a shit what you do unless its interfering with there business or money if its messing with there cash flow or there drug proceeds then any action that interferes with it gonna be dealt with whether its gang banging or selling drugs in there territory without giving them there cut.
robert

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

not ever gonna happen wrote:
<quoted text>
here will always be a vendido in the crowd. you all are destined to manly sex in jail with junkies who instill fear into your feeble minded blockheads. now go handle the blacks who really run the cities. they have you all scared because when they mobilize for trayvon martin ralies, no surenos are to be found. yes, the negroes handle you guys like whites handle them.
are you really that fucken stupid or clueless? first of all my people are sure in the hell not scared of blacks! im sure you know some years back they were getting smashed on for years off and on and then it seemed like almost every other day they were getting beat and smashed on by my people until they had the black leaders of los angeles talking to lee baca and other politicians asking or actually demanding that the blacks in jail be protected from the Hispanics and that the blacks be segregated away from them cuz they are in fear of there life and the coward whites were piggy backing on top of all that standing behind us for protection and the reason no surenos were at any rallies for trayvon well yopu must really be stupid! why in the hell are any surenos gonna be at any rallies for trayvon first off we don't give a shit second of all that's none of our business! are you cum drunk? get some common sense coward whiteboy!
robert

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

TRAVIESO VNE PROJECTS wrote:
REST IN PEACE TO OUR VNE BROTHER WE'LL STILL BE RIDING FOR YOU LIL JOE VNE FOREVER!! FOREVER VNE!!
you are a big rata travieso I know who you are you f****n informer you use to inform for the Montebello cops ese! but I wonder do your homeboys know? I know who you are your tatted down and are a Armenian always driving around in a nice car that you probably got all your years informing for the cops!
robert

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

chopper wrote:
Watch out all you arivals, este es puro south side montebello, come get some, Im still down for my varrio and so are all the other older homeies CROWBAR,FLACO,CASPER,GRINGO,OS O,HUERITO,DOPEY, LIL MAN,BOXER,BLACKBIRD,PAYASO,Y CHOPPER we are all still behind you little homies, don't trip.
come and get some nasty enciladas we'll be there.
hey chopper are you suppose to be a veteran you sound really stupid! even for a youngster you sound stupid no wonder I never heard of you your homeboys probably don't claim you or your just some imposter I never heard of you or those names you putting out and I live in south Montebello you really sound like just some lame ese!
robert

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

you know what I thought by now most people would know better after so many vatos have gotten busted by dry snitching on themselves or other people on the internet and after knowing the goddamn cops listen and monitor all this shit and try and get 411 from websites than you go putting your varrio out on front street like that well not so much your varrio but gang banging on the internet and dry snitching on yourselves and other people! shit on your own homies! come on ese all these whiteboys and others in here like wannabe whiteboys or coconuts that are ashamed of our culture are in here listening to all this nonsense and it is making us look stupid and making us look bad. I mean go ahead and handle yours but don't f****n write about it or dry snitch on eachother. damn ese I would think you fools had better schooling you dudes got a lot to learn you would think most of ypou had done some time and know better! don't you vatos know the punk ass cops come in here and monitor all these websites especially the social media websites. I wouldn't give these cops shit not one smidget of information! im not even gonna say where im from cuz I dont want the cops knowing anything about me in here and ITS NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING OR PROVE ANYTHING IN HERE BEHIND A MONITOR! im not a ranker hit me up on the streets and youll find out where im from! im just gonna say its a varrio in the eastside! and i just gotta say to whoever you are chopper you are a lame ese especially for being a so called veterano! damn hahaha! stop making us and yourself look bad and just STFU.
robert

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Mark Torrance South wrote:
I didn't know that Southsiders had computers. Too much trash in here.
to much trash in here? well then stop your mother from coming in here. too bad you wont ever have the guts to confront me or another southsider like me on the streets but if by some impossibility you did see me on the streets i know for a fact you would not disrespect me or the southside i would lay you out boy! i would have you begging me to stop kicking your sissy butt. mark you are a weiner sucking sissy coward and your mom and dad take it up the butt. hahaha
Horace

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Dear Robert,
Poor, poor Robert. Or should I call you Robbie? Just like your mammy called you before she overdosed on heroin. I feel sad for you. So angry. So poor. I mean, you live in Southside Montebello. Probably eat day old bread from Bimbo's thrift store. You are so well schooled about being a big bad vato. I guess you went to jail, had sex with other men, and now your out. What are you, 40+ years old now? Went in back in the late 90's. You learned to keester that contraband with spit and unwiped feces? SHared a few needles? Now your riding a bicycle to the library on Beverly because your local library is shut down. I see you. Tattoos and a crucifix around your neck. Kind of overweight and balding. You need a hug Robbie. I won't give you one because YOU DESERVE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE. YOU PROBABLY WORK AT A WAREHOUSE DRIVING A FORKLIFT. MAKING 10/hr. YOU BE THE MAN.BIG robbie. Now go back to your apartment with your hot overweight mamasita Erma. I hear WAR and Tower Of Power are touring. Maybe you can catch them playing at the Quiet Cannon. Silly messy-skin.
Horace

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

robbie is a typical cholo who jumped in during the 1990's and when he arrived at the pen, he was schooled by the traditionalists. They demanded full respect and obedience. Then he started thinking like big Chente and Listo, two "OG's" from the neighborhood. Now he's out to straighten out the newbies from tagger crews and other gangs. He say dry snitching is bad but he is doing the same thing. Remember Robbie, when yo point one finger at somebody, three are pointing back at you. Oh, did mention that he can't be a mexican mafia member because he had sex with Big Chente and Listo? You see, real members act cool and mellow. You know a failure because he is angry and bullies others in his set. robbie is a prime example of why we need to laugh at them. They relly are comic relief when dealing with this economy.
Gee

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

robert wrote:
<quoted text> you sound stupid putting down your own race but actually your wrong im pretty sure them lame busters up north have guns once in a great while
you yourself are the only one putting your race down

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

LaLa wrote:
XoXo joe...you will be missed...
RIP LIL JOE
robert

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Horace wrote:
robbie is a typical cholo who jumped in during the 1990's and when he arrived at the pen, he was schooled by the traditionalists. They demanded full respect and obedience. Then he started thinking like big Chente and Listo, two "OG's" from the neighborhood. Now he's out to straighten out the newbies from tagger crews and other gangs. He say dry snitching is bad but he is doing the same thing. Remember Robbie, when yo point one finger at somebody, three are pointing back at you. Oh, did mention that he can't be a mexican mafia member because he had sex with Big Chente and Listo? You see, real members act cool and mellow. You know a failure because he is angry and bullies others in his set. robbie is a prime example of why we need to laugh at them. They relly are comic relief when dealing with this economy.
well I guess to some of you I am a cholo by the way I look and carry myself but no genius I am by no means typical at all I am not me baby im an original individual! hahaha and no stupid I think I got jumped in a little before the 1990s im from a little before that time try the early 1980s stupid! you should at least know of at least about half of what you say or type cuz when you show you don't know crap it makes you look even more stupid! and don't even try and go there telling me how a carnal acts have you ever met one moron or even seen one in person that you know of? no you haven't I have been there done that and been in the S.H.U. with many as well so do yourself a favor and STFU! are you tired of being wrong yet lame! no I don't work at a warehouse or drive a forklift but yes I have before but not that anything is wrong with that. but maybe there is according to you huh cuz you are to high and mighty to downgrade yourself to working as a forklift driver huh? its a working mans job and a honest job so get off your high horse faggot! actually my lady is freaken hot and she sure in the hell is not over weight she has a hot body and no kids and is 31 years old and I don't go out with cholas anymore not my type anymore unless she is hot and haves some sense! my chick is like a rocker chick kind of like punker I guess without the chopped up short hair! you are wrong on so many levels you make me laugh whoreace goddamn lame! and my lady's name is not erma its NOYGDB! lol and thanks for the heads up about the tower of power and war at the quiet cannon good looking out lame! I just might go but you be real careful now you hear!
robert

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Horace wrote:
Dear Robert,
Poor, poor Robert. Or should I call you Robbie? Just like your mammy called you before she overdosed on heroin. I feel sad for you. So angry. So poor. I mean, you live in Southside Montebello. Probably eat day old bread from Bimbo's thrift store. You are so well schooled about being a big bad vato. I guess you went to jail, had sex with other men, and now your out. What are you, 40+ years old now? Went in back in the late 90's. You learned to keester that contraband with spit and unwiped feces? SHared a few needles? Now your riding a bicycle to the library on Beverly because your local library is shut down. I see you. Tattoos and a crucifix around your neck. Kind of overweight and balding. You need a hug Robbie. I won't give you one because YOU DESERVE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE. YOU PROBABLY WORK AT A WAREHOUSE DRIVING A FORKLIFT. MAKING 10/hr. YOU BE THE MAN.BIG robbie. Now go back to your apartment with your hot overweight mamasita Erma. I hear WAR and Tower Of Power are touring. Maybe you can catch them playing at the Quiet Cannon. Silly messy-skin.
no just call me daddy your mother does! lol!
Plomero

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

robert wrote:
<quoted text> well I guess to some of you I am a cholo by the way I look and carry myself but no genius I am by no means typical at all I am not me baby im an original individual! hahaha and no stupid I think I got jumped in a little before the 1990s im from a little before that time try the early 1980s stupid! you should at least know of at least about half of what you say or type cuz when you show you don't know crap it makes you look even more stupid! and don't even try and go there telling me how a carnal acts have you ever met one moron or even seen one in person that you know of? no you haven't I have been there done that and been in the S.H.U. with many as well so do yourself a favor and STFU! are you tired of being wrong yet lame! no I don't work at a warehouse or drive a forklift but yes I have before but not that anything is wrong with that. but maybe there is according to you huh cuz you are to high and mighty to downgrade yourself to working as a forklift driver huh? its a working mans job and a honest job so get off your high horse faggot! actually my lady is freaken hot and she sure in the hell is not over weight she has a hot body and no kids and is 31 years old and I don't go out with cholas anymore not my type anymore unless she is hot and haves some sense! my chick is like a rocker chick kind of like punker I guess without the chopped up short hair! you are wrong on so many levels you make me laugh whoreace goddamn lame! and my lady's name is not erma its NOYGDB! lol and thanks for the heads up about the tower of power and war at the quiet cannon good looking out lame! I just might go but you be real careful now you hear!

31 years old? She's got to be hot with those crows feet and jowls. Punker with no kids? Sounds like a transvestite. Lola, la la la la Chola. So how are your kids? And you say you jumped in in the 1980's. Went to the SHU? SHU betcha. So you're 50+ yrs old? Former forklift driver? What a job. What else? Drove a bobtail truck? I guess the trucking company will hire felons too. Unemployed? Call ICDC (inner city dumbsh*t college). They can help you start a new career as a medical assistant. What are you waiting for? You spend all day on the phone anyways. Or is it your hot young woman's computer? Seriously Robert, you need to enroll back in school. Your sentence structuring really does show your educational level. Shine on you crazy diamond. BTW,posting threats online is dry snitching.
Plumbero

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Robert. Unemployed? Call ICDC (Inner City Dumbsh*t College). Start a new career as a medical assistant. Why are you making it so complicated? You spend all day on the telephone. Oh wait, you can't. Your a convicted felon. Is ther hope for you besides sponging off of your hot 31 punker girlfriend? SHU betcha.

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

robert wrote:
<quoted text> you are a big rata travieso I know who you are you f****n informer you use to inform for the Montebello cops ese! but I wonder do your homeboys know? I know who you are your tatted down and are a Armenian always driving around in a nice car that you probably got all your years informing for the cops!
Robert.... DAAAAAAAAMN HOMEBOY!!!!! You're a down ass Motha'f**kin' gangster, ain't you... I mean sh*t ese, As I was browsing through the INTERNET(HAHAHAHA!!!!!), I seen how thugged out you really are fool... I seen how u be terrorizing foolz & how you be Bangin' on your enemies all loco like, over the WEB fool! That's some gangster ass sh*t. I mean we all know how dangerous of a place the internet can be fool - F*ck tha' streetz, real gangsters bang online huh Roberta? Your just all loc'd out fool...
I hope you have enough sense to recognize sarcasm when it's being thrown directly at u.
So check it out ese, this is on the real homeboy, you must not have much sense at all fool... Either that or you're just a poop-butt and must be really new to tha' game. Cuz if you knew any better, you'd know that it's a serious "No-No" and not to EVER make fake accusations about a homie like that. Especially about a Good- Solid homie like the homie "TROUBLE". Serrio pedo, I've known the homie "Travieso" for a very long time. You should watch what the F*ck You say, that type of talk will get you in a serious wreck chump. The homie has put in more work than you could even guess- From inside the Joint to outside on tha' streetz. I think you might wanna reconsider what the F*ck You were saying ese. You also might wanna learn more about the people you're talking bullsh*t about before you say anything. Do you really realize what type of sh*t you really are saying ese? Do you know what type of consequences come wit starting fake ass rumorz like that??? Check it out Robert, I know exactly who you are and know exactly where you live. I don't give a F*ck about who you wanna internet bang on fool, go ahead and get your thrillz off that sh*t as much as you want, but understand that some sh*t you say is way more serious than other sh*t.
And if that type of sh*t is said than you must be held accountable for it.
Check yourself Robert, it's the smartest thing you can do right now.
I Know Him

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

robert wrote:
<quoted text> you are a big rata travieso I know who you are you f****n informer you use to inform for the Montebello cops ese! but I wonder do your homeboys know? I know who you are your tatted down and are a Armenian always driving around in a nice car that you probably got all your years informing for the cops!
You mean that fat bald armo with the tattoos who drives the white BMW? He looks like curly of the three stooges? I agree, he's a rat.
Be Realistic

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Horace wrote:
Dear Robert,
....HAHAHA...THAT CHIT WAS FUNNY..I WONDER WHO THIS INFAMOUS Robert IS THOUGH...
Be Realistic

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

WHERE'S ALL THE ENCHILADAS AT IN MONTEBELO THESE DAYS??...UR GANG DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE CITY ANYMORE...WHERE'S UR HOOD AT NOWADAYS??...U FOOLS AREN'T EVEN IN E.L.A NO MORE...NOT ON SCHOOL ST...LEONARD...BRADSHAWE...BRA DY....NO WHERE...I GUESS U GUYS ALWAYS HAVE THE PROJECTS RIGHT??....
Montebello Newbie

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

(sound of crickets) Heh,heh,heh. I guess the busts that have been going on around the county has been yielding some good info. Or has it been here with all the dumb gangbangers posting their boastings and threats? Both. Go get em' Police!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Citrus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••