Jalisco Beauty Salon 3rd & Azusa ave

Jalisco Beauty Salon 3rd & Azusa ave

Posted in the Citrus Forum

HAIR CUT

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2011
I recently walked in to Jalisco Salon for a hair cut. I was the next person in line already waiting for 30 mins. None of the ladies dare to ask me if I was next, when another guy walks in and immediately begun to ask and sit him for a cut. I noticed that they do not have their Barber & Cosmetology License wit the exception of one the owner... theyre not organized, rude, prejudice, illegals.... dont go there.
Sunset

Azusa, CA

#2 Sep 15, 2011
HAIR CUT wrote:
I recently walked in to Jalisco Salon for a hair cut. I was the next person in line already waiting for 30 mins. None of the ladies dare to ask me if I was next, when another guy walks in and immediately begun to ask and sit him for a cut. I noticed that they do not have their Barber & Cosmetology License wit the exception of one the owner... theyre not organized, rude, prejudice, illegals.... dont go there.
What would possess you to go into that craphole in the first place?
HAIR CUT

Plano, TX

#3 Sep 26, 2011
youre right....!!
Ricardo

Azusa, CA

#4 Sep 13, 2012
HAIR CUT wrote:
youre right....!!
Hope to have you both back.
azusa patron

Van Nuys, CA

#5 Oct 13, 2012
Lol they suck there I use to go a long time ago never again. Go to razor sharp babrbers in glendora. Leos sucks too! Freaking cokehead charging too much for shitty haircuts
Ricardo

Azusa, CA

#6 Nov 13, 2012
azusa patron wrote:
Lol they suck there I use to go a long time ago never again. Go to razor sharp babrbers in glendora. Leos sucks too! Freaking cokehead charging too much for shitty haircuts
Let me know your issues directly? I'll make sure they are corrected. Thank you.
Little Lady

Corona, CA

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Need a haircut? Go to Big Al's Barber Shop..:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 32,611
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 13 hr Sssssatan 1,038
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 23 hr Dee5 2,778
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Tue Tourist in Anaheim 26
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 7
News Area Police Officer Shoots Suspect in Domestic ... (Apr '14) Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 3
News Take a Ride on the New Gold Line Extension Open... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Metro Gold Line F... 1

Citrus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Citrus Mortgages