Noisy bar in Azusa and noise ordinance

Posted in the Citrus Forum

Since: Oct 08

Claremont, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2012
I am REALLY getting tired of a certain bar in the vicinity of Target who blares their music so loud that you can hear it from at least a mile away. I really think it is time Azusa had a noise ordinance. Anyone else?
Sunset

Azusa, CA

#2 Mar 6, 2012
Azusa Metalhead wrote:
I am REALLY getting tired of a certain bar in the vicinity of Target who blares their music so loud that you can hear it from at least a mile away. I really think it is time Azusa had a noise ordinance. Anyone else?
I've not heard the noise, but I've seen the low-lifes that go to that bar. It is detrimental to downtown's revitalization, and I think the city should shut it down.

Claremont, CA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
I have never been concerned with anyone patronizing the bar. I walk by there all the time on the way to Kanpai, Congregation Ale House and Max’s.

I am just annoyed by the volume of the music coming from the bar in the evening. I am going to write the bar owner, and the city if necessary.
Falcon

Monrovia, CA

#4 Apr 1, 2012
I recently have passed by MARIAS BAR on two different occasions and have seen two male, latinos, late 20's, shaved/tattoo heads gangster looking guys standing outside the bar's metal door. One of the guys I recognized as "Reggie" former Azusa Gangster. It appears that they might be drug dealing to the paisas inside the bar right underneath the AZPD Station.
wow

Azusa, CA

#5 May 22, 2012
You people are ridiculous. If you don't like it go up and hide in rosedale
Sunset

Azusa, CA

#6 May 23, 2012
wow wrote:
You people are ridiculous. If you don't like it go up and hide in rosedale
No, we won't go hide. We will exercise our rights to try to improve the area in which we live. If you don't like that, then perhaps you should move elsewhere. Baldwin Park might be a good fit.
azusaman

Duarte, CA

#7 May 26, 2012
An Azusa Police Officer told me that 'they were here first', so they can basically do what they want.

Claremont, CA

#8 May 31, 2012
Oddly, since my original post, they have kept the music down.

I have no problem with the place otherwise. Though, I prefer to hang at the Congregation Ale House. MUCH better beer and atmosphere.
Ruby

Azusa, CA

#9 Jun 1, 2012
Its one of those bars.. You buy a girl a drink but it's for her time it cost 20 an hour
Scary Guy

Azusa, CA

#10 Jun 8, 2012
Why must you bitch about the smallest dumb shit? I wait it's because your in your safe home behind a computer...

Claremont, CA

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Scary Guy wrote:
Why must you bitch about the smallest dumb shit? I wait it's because your in your safe home behind a computer...
What?!
New kid in Azusa

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Oct 27, 2012
My neighbor in East 1st Street plays loud music at nightime till 12 midnight,I live block away from this hideous family but the vibration created by high base music annoyed me. Can anyone tell me who to call in Azusa when such disturbance occurs. In Los Angeles, they have a Noise disturbace complain center and they will send a deputy to check. Please advise
WhatAreYourKidsD oing

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Oct 28, 2012
New kid in Azusa wrote:
My neighbor in East 1st Street plays loud music at nightime till 12 midnight,I live block away from this hideous family but the vibration created by high base music annoyed me. Can anyone tell me who to call in Azusa when such disturbance occurs. In Los Angeles, they have a Noise disturbace complain center and they will send a deputy to check. Please advise
Yeah try 1-800-EAT-SHIT lol.-your neighbor bitchh
Sunset

Baldwin Park, CA

#14 Oct 29, 2012
New kid in Azusa wrote:
Just call the Azusa P.D. They are usually very good about responding to incidents like this.
And disregard the a-hole who posted above. You can tell by his post what kind of trash they are.
Terminator

Azusa, CA

#16 Jun 9, 2013
WhatAreYourKidsDoing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah try 1-800-EAT-SHIT lol.-your neighbor bitchh
All of a sudden movies like "Escape From New York" make a lot of sense.
They should pile all these worthless parasites of humanity in one place and let them enjoy each others low life company!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lozano and Garcia Don't Care About City Workers... 29 min Game Over 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 27,929
GOP taking away women right 2 hr DumB FOX network 21
D Tessitor supports Communist China 3 hr Sworn 6
Glendora Blood alley an murders row 6 hr Slushers 3
Douglas Tessitor profanity 6 hr A vacine away 19
China s stolen rover prints (Jan '14) 6 hr flag ship 2
Citrus Dating
Find my Match

Citrus Jobs

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Citrus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Citrus