Comments
4,281 - 4,300 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4453 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive seen mikey at work on other threads...
he is a classic tea bagger...
always myopically harping on one little point, as if it were the key to the universe(of self interest, I guess)
give it up,D, he will only try to twist things around...and he ends up sounding like a little kid after a while.
so it is futile....we know what happend to their party, and they are very upset about recent events.....
keep up the good work!
First you tell him to give up then you say keep up the "good" work.
You're so stupid!

But real glad you're joining Big D in his humiliation. I get to humiliate two jackasses at the same time! Thanks for the two-fer!

-Bill Clinton was impeached. No lie.
-The two clowns Big D and Andy say it "failed". No lie.
-They say I lied when I said that. That's a lie!
-They lied. No lie!

WOOHOO Big Fun!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4454 Dec 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the idiot fool who insists Clinton wasn't impeached!
Priceless!
You lied, right here, I have never once said that he was not impeached, never.

You cannot find a post where I did say he was not impeached, where I can find dozens of posts where I said he was impeached

Your lying about what others say is an admission of defeat.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4455 Dec 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he's real glad he has your stupid ass backing him up!
I am too!
Big Fun!
Clinton's impeachment did not fail. And that's no lie! The comedy duo says it did, and that's no lie!
WOO HOO!
I hope you have as much success in every endeavor you ever have as the articles of impeachment did.

ROFL!!!
Reality bites

AOL

#4456 Dec 7, 2012
UnionMade wrote:
Just goes to show ya, they will not stop at nothing to steal the money from honest residents Union Made and stolen by Republican.
A former associate of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker was sentenced to two years in prison after he was convicted of embezzling more than $51,000 from donations intended to help veterans and their families.
These people need to get rid of Scott Walker awnd the Koch Brothers along with Karl rove, Paul Ryan, Grover Norquist and any other scum bag republican I missed.
Thank GOD,...Michigan just passed the Anti Union/UnionCrat Extortion Laws yesterday.

It must be great the child of a caring parent in MI and WI. Californians are so much more Progressive and willing to bury thier kids in outlandish Pension extravagances.$500,000,000,000 and counting...Go Big Blue!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4457 Dec 7, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot find a post where I did say he was not impeached, where I can find dozens of posts where I said he was impeached
If his impeachment failed it means he wasn't impeached. You say it failed. Therefore you are saying he wasn't impeached. Duh.

And now you are saying I am a liar when I say what you said!

Where's Andy?

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4458 Dec 7, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have as much success in every endeavor you ever have as the articles of impeachment did.
ROFL!!!
I hope you stub your toe real bad! And Santa sh!ts in your stocking! Otherwise Merry Christmas to you too.

Impeachment is forever. Like murder. Once it's done it's done. You cannot be impeached and the impeachment failed. That's silly! And impossible. It's like saying "He was murdered. And the murder failed". What a dope!

Where's Andy?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4459 Dec 7, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.

Danth's Law.

Smirk.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4460 Dec 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Danth's Law.
Smirk.
So we will stick wiht "Liar" then

got it... you are a liar
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4461 Dec 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you stub your toe real bad! And Santa sh!ts in your stocking! Otherwise Merry Christmas to you too.
Impeachment is forever. Like murder. Once it's done it's done. You cannot be impeached and the impeachment failed. That's silly! And impossible. It's like saying "He was murdered. And the murder failed". What a dope!
Where's Andy?
without someone to debunk your stoopidity, you are nothing!

you arnt really much to begin with.

this is exactly what happens all the time...

you guys lose in the actual debate because the facts dont fit your narrative...

sorry about that little thing called history.

I know youd have loved it if bill clinton had been defamed like nixon was......you(as an archie bunker rethug)had to go through that whole ordeal, ending in shame for your party.

I lived through a period like that too...

it was 08', when after starting two wars they couldnt end?/

your party drove the economy OFF the cliff.

and then you wanted the keys back after barack Obama couldnt fix it quickly enough for you.

BUT your adgenda was voted down by a good margin....

and not your whinning like little babys over letting the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy expire......like were imposing some sort of bolshevism on you.....

were mearly going back to 90;s rates for the wealthy....while staying at BUSH rates for the middle class..

so we can close this debt you keep whinning about!!

ps: it looks like the rethugs were unable to crucify bill clinton and his popularity, seeing as how clinton and his popular wife, just helped Barack Obama jr to his second term at 1600 pennsylvania ave.

so much for that silly impeachment...

I noticed you have not tried to refute what you are since I TOTALLY pulled the cutain back on your ass.....

good choice!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4462 Dec 7, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So we will stick wiht "Liar" then
got it... you are a liar
Yawn.

Danth's Law.

Give us a post number where I lied or at least tell us what the supposed lie is jackass.

For you, we'll stick with dope. And liar- for falsely accusing me of lying. You're a lying dope.

Smirk.
SpamLowws

Covina, CA

#4463 Dec 7, 2012
How are the SpamLowws coming along?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4464 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know youd have loved it if bill clinton had been defamed like nixon was......you(as an archie bunker rethug)had to go through that whole ordeal, ending in shame for your party.
and then you wanted the keys back after barack Obama couldnt fix it quickly enough for you.
and not your whinning like little babys over letting the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy expire......like were imposing some sort of bolshevism on you.....
were mearly going back to 90;s rates for the wealthy....while staying at BUSH rates for the middle class..
ps: it looks like the rethugs were unable to crucify bill clinton and his popularity, seeing as how clinton and his popular wife, just helped Barack Obama jr to his second term at 1600 pennsylvania ave.
I noticed you have not tried to refute what you are since I TOTALLY pulled the cutain back on your ass.....
good choice!
Imperial

Covina, CA

#4465 Dec 7, 2012
The dead (murdered) woman's family has filed a wrongful death claim against the Border Patrol, saying the agent who fired had a long history of misconduct in a previous law enforcement job and should not have been on the street.

Documents released by family attorney Eugene Iredale say the agent, 34-year-old Justin Tackett, was suspended four times for misconduct including crashing a patrol car and violating suspects' rights in the nearly four years that he worked as an Imperial County sheriff's deputy.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4466 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
good choice!
Does anyone besides Big D attempt to read this angry illiterate nonsense?

P.S. Where is Big D?

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4467 Dec 7, 2012
Imperial wrote:
The dead (murdered) woman's family has filed a wrongful death claim against the Border Patrol, saying the agent who fired had a long history of misconduct in a previous law enforcement job and should not have been on the street.
Documents released by family attorney Eugene Iredale say the agent, 34-year-old Justin Tackett, was suspended four times for misconduct including crashing a patrol car and violating suspects' rights in the nearly four years that he worked as an Imperial County sheriff's deputy.
A Sad story, but maybe her death failed! Ask Big D and Andy.
SpinnersOut

Covina, CA

#4468 Dec 7, 2012
Janet Brewer is what's left after years of haed drinking and drugging call girl activites in the Tea Party.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's stipity bloom by wagging her finger at the president on the tarmac, and we've seen her state defiantly defend a noxious state law that intrudes on the federal government's authority to regulate immigration.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4469 Dec 7, 2012
Imperial wrote:
That is for a court that actually sees all the evidence to determine, not us who are only fed information selected by the media.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4470 Dec 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Danth's Law.
Give us a post number where I lied or at least tell us what the supposed lie is jackass.
For you, we'll stick with dope. And liar- for falsely accusing me of lying. You're a lying dope.
Smirk.
I have shown it to you already, I am not going to bother over and over and over because you are too stupid to understand the first time.

I donít work for you liar, and I am not here to educate you
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#4471 Dec 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone besides Big D attempt to read this angry illiterate nonsense?
P.S. Where is Big D?
FUN!
dont blame me because you are having trouble coming up with stuff?/

mabey you are a little outa your league??

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#4472 Dec 7, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have shown it to you already, I am not going to bother over and over and over because you are too stupid to understand the first time.
I donít work for you liar, and I am not here to educate you
Aw, we missed it, are you sure you showed us? You're not fibbing? Then show it to us again jackass. It's easy. Indulge us.

You big fibber!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 min Reverend Alan 200,664
Ebola and ISIS perfect match 1 hr AirMailers 2
California housing bubble 2014 1 hr little bubbles 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr papersup 15,974
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,106
Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 2 hr Rumpelstilskin 552
Baldwin Park Youth Soccer League Questionable 2 hr Why 3
•••
•••
•••

Citrus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE