First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Blue Eyes

Rowland Heights, CA

#1 Sep 29, 2009
It would be easy to dismiss Mr. Beck, who slightly dumpy with crew cut grey hair and piercing blue eyes as a bafoon.

Complete with a troubled back ground, his parents split up, his mother committed sucide when he was 13, suffers from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and has battled alcohol and drug abuse, his forst marriage ended in divorce.

After decades bouncing around as a radio DJ, Mr. Beck turned his life around in the late 1990's. A self described Libertarian, he quit drinking, remarried and became a Mormon.

"I'm not a journalist," "I'm a opinion guy."
OMG

Covina, CA

#2 Sep 30, 2009
Where are you going with this?
Fru Becker

Rowland Heights, CA

#7 Sep 30, 2009
Beck floats above the rest something like human waste floating down stream.

His wild accounts of life and where we need to be going or looking at is most likely, flash backs from his drugging and drinking days of a born again junkie!
Just Maybe

Diamond Bar, CA

#8 Sep 30, 2009
He's going nowhere just like all his other posts. He's just a dimwit. His only mission in life is to post lies, racist remarks, sexual innuendo and psychotic babbling all day every day.

His name is Mark and he has no life except message boards. Isn't that right Mark?

One last thing, he won't challenge what anyone writes about him due to his lack of even one ounce of guts.
Becker Checker

Rowland Heights, CA

#9 Sep 30, 2009
It appears from Court Records this case BC397537 has been settled? Wonder for how much? Between $200,000.00 to $2 MILLION Dollars plus awards to the employee and Lawyers plus Court fees the City of Glendora, Californai 91741 has to pay for.

This case was held and heard in L.A. Superior Court, California.

Speaking of:

Speaking of someone who might have problems, just like his followers.

It would be easy to dismiss Mr. Beck, who slightly dumpy with crew cut grey hair and piercing blue eyes as a bafoon.

Complete with a troubled back ground, his parents split up, his mother committed sucide when he was 13, suffers from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and has battled alcohol and drug abuse, his first marriage ended in divorce.

After decades bouncing around as a radio DJ, Mr. Beck turned his life around in the late 1990's. A self described Libertarian, he quit drinking, remarried and became a Mormon.

"I'm not a journalist," "I'm a opinion guy." Sounds like the Glendora City Council and it's bigot supporters. Rowland Heights, Glendora trolling crazy has been added to the growing list of bigots!
OMG

Covina, CA

#10 Oct 1, 2009
.....and Glendora has what,to do with Glenn Beck?
Just Maybe

Diamond Bar, CA

#11 Oct 1, 2009
He's going nowhere just like all his other posts. He's just a dimwit. His only mission in life is to post lies, racist remarks, sexual innuendo and psychotic babbling all day every day.

His name is Mark and he has no life except message boards. Isn't that right Mark?

One last thing, he won't challenge what anyone writes about him due to his lack of even one ounce of guts.

He'll be at the John and Ken event today, you can't miss him.
OMG

Covina, CA

#12 Oct 1, 2009
What event?
Just Maybe

Diamond Bar, CA

#13 Oct 1, 2009
John and Ken are having a dump Anthony Adams thing at Andy's Junkyard in Glendora today. Mark will be there in all his smelly rags, mumbling and acting like the mental case he is.
Andy Auto Center

Ontario, CA

#14 Oct 1, 2009
This is it! One last push to get Anthony Adams’ head on a stick!

We will be at Andy’s Auto Center:
745 E Route 66
Glendora, CA 91740
We will be there from 2pm-7pm with Recall Adams

An overhead shot of Andy's.
http://i25.tinypic.com/2ngha2d.jpg

Just so you don't miss him here is a picture of Mark Smith
http://i31.tinypic.com/2rek569.jpg
Bluster and Joel

Rowland Heights, CA

#15 Oct 1, 2009
Just connected the dots that might shed some light on the type of person who has been posting on this web site and is from Rowland Heights, Ca.

ROWLAND HEIGHTS - A 9-year-old boy was shot and wounded in both legs as he played in a yard Wednesday night.

The shooting was reported at 8:22 p.m. in an alley just west of the 2000 block of Sierra Leone Avenue.

A group of children were playing in a yard in the alley when two men opened fire with a shotgun or rifle. The shooting appeared to be "unprovoked."

Since the poster from Rowland Heights has proved that they are snipers and will shoot anyone on this web site, there for with there prior actions coupled with the shooting of these children.

What else is this poster going to do next?
Just Maybe

Diamond Bar, CA

#16 Oct 1, 2009
Yet you're the guy who stands in the bushes and peeps at people with binoculars? You sound like you might have all the makings of a sniper to me because man to man, you're just a 98 lb hobo.

Andy letting you sleep at the junkyard tonhight?
Jackel

Rowland Heights, CA

#17 Oct 1, 2009
Just connected the dots that might shed some light on the type of person who has been posting on this web site and is from Rowland Heights, Ca.

ROWLAND HEIGHTS - A 9-year-old boy was shot and wounded in both legs as he played in a yard Wednesday night.

The shooting was reported at 8:22 p.m. in an alley just west of the 2000 block of Sierra Leone Avenue.

A group of children were playing in a yard in the alley when two men opened fire with a shotgun or rifle. The shooting appeared to be "unprovoked."

Since the poster from Rowland Heights has proved that they are snipers and will shoot anyone on this web site, there for with there prior actions coupled with the shooting of these children.

What else is this poster going to do next? Post from Glendora, CA. What else - they are nuts.
Check Mate

Rowland Heights, CA

#18 Oct 4, 2009
Beck is damaging

More than 60 major companies don't want to be associated with Glenn Beck, and have stopped their ads.

He claims to be a Christian, yet promotes fear, hate and poverty for the sake of greed. His lies need to be exposed.

News to me means his facts are sourced and checked, but he himself has admitted he does not source or check.

He is very damaging to the journalism profession and to all Americans.

I fear violence will be the result if he is not called out on his rhetoric.
Just Maybe

Diamond Bar, CA

#20 Oct 7, 2009
Beck is more popular than Obama, and your mental illness is the reason you don't recognize it.

Crazy Mark..Crazy Mark...Crazy Mark.
Humpty Beck

Rowland Heights, CA

#21 Oct 7, 2009
When ever a new stink invades (beck) the air waves only the truly foul would ever be attracted to "it".
Just Maybe

Diamond Bar, CA

#22 Oct 7, 2009
Crazy Mark...Crazy Mark...Crazy Mark.
Frumpy Beck

Rowland Heights, CA

#23 Oct 8, 2009
When ever a loon invades the air waves with "more" crazy ideas, the stink holes open up and grasp a new breath of his fresh air?
OMG

Baldwin Park, CA

#24 Oct 8, 2009
Beck is a real guy. He's not condemning, he's asking questions. Stop long enough to absorb what he is saying. He's giving you information he has researched, it's up to you to make your own decision.But, you need to be informed and stop calling names it's possible you are saying the same thing in different ways. Name calling makes us irrelevant.
Rev Beck

Rowland Heights, CA

#25 Oct 8, 2009
Beck asks the questions to the wrong people and he acts like a real clown that just got out of reHab clinic or drugs and alcohol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avalon Bay builds fire traps 1 hr sprinklers what 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,748
Pacheco Steals From City Funds 2 hr Pacheco Liar 14
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 2 hr cK all day 1,771
Douglas Boyd the big drip of LAC 3 hr dew line happening 1
Its time for Romney to apologize to America 3 hr man your oars 7
Gary Boyer won’t say he’s a realtor. 3 hr ham loads 26
Citrus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Citrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:24 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:24PM
Florida State quickly replaces Sal Sunseri with Brad Lawing
NBC Sports 8:08 PM
Raiders-Steelers 1970s rivalry had deflation drama, too
NBC Sports 5:39 AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?