Dr. Martin Sloan??
Slider

Albany, TX

#1 Mar 10, 2009
Anyone used him or have a podiatrist they recommend?
Kim

Hawley, TX

#2 Jul 11, 2009
I liked him. I used him and my BFF's mom used him.
Vicki

San Angelo, TX

#3 Jul 16, 2009
My Mom used him and really liked him.When it came time for me to use a podiatrist, I was unable to get an appointment with him as soon as I needed it. I used Dr. Shelley Bruton and Dr. Patrick Bruton (Husband & Wife) I initially saw Shelley, but when it came time for my surgery she was on medical leave, so Patrick did my surgery. They are both fantastic. I would reccomend them highly!
Jennifer

Paducah, TX

#4 Mar 24, 2010
I used Dr. Sloan for my foot surgery and I do not recommend him. I had surgery 4 months ago and am still having problems.
Rod Ramsey

Quinlan, TX

#5 Mar 1, 2013
I just had surgery by Dr. Sloan and am absolutely delighted with the results and his personality. Not to mention his great office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay It Forward 10 hr Concerned Friend 1
heather russell Apr 29 carlasainhi 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '16 haha 981
News White House Slams Trump Campaign Manager For - ... Mar '16 Hannibal smith 1
Iso of emery Mar '16 Desperately seeking 1
Place to rent Mar '16 Karotwo 1
Vote For Donald Trump Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cisco Mortgages