Oil Field Catering Will Be a Growing ...

Oil Field Catering Will Be a Growing Business in the Cline

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Oil Field Catering Will Be a Growing Business in the Cline. In it, Free Republic reports that:

With an expected influx of perhaps thousands of workers, area restaurants are gearing up for what's to come with the Cline Shale oil boom by expanding their catering capabilities to include oil field services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Catering

Lytle, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2013
www.eaglefordcatering.com .... Will feed the Cline Shale !
KWB

UK

#2 Sep 9, 2013
can anyone tell me what the quality of oil is on the Avley Estate, I hear it is 38^ API is this right? I am doing a research paper on the region

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worker at sadona apartment s Aug 19 crazy g 1
Red bud park Aug 8 123 abx 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Aug 4 Good Luck 6
News Public has almost no access to new police radios (Mar '07) Aug 1 Cop mom 48
Transjenner man films lady in women's restroom Jul 31 Bruce TransJenner 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News White House Slams Trump Campaign Manager For - ... Mar '16 Hannibal smith 1

Cisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cisco Mortgages