#4 Oct 26, 2013
riiiiiight wrote:
Shocker?
gave your mo the shocker she loved it.
Yoursolame

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 26, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>gave your mo the shocker she loved it.
LM pounding that shit. Are you done with that pooper, pig wig got you on lock down/ restraining order/ HAHa. At mommy's house pounding your little pee wee/ put some lotion on your hand big boy / D#ddy going up in her guts tonight
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 26, 2013
You all need to stop,tommy is a good guy with a big heart, we went to H school together. Makes no since.
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 26, 2013
Yoursolame wrote:
<quoted text> LM pounding that shit. Are you done with that pooper, pig wig got you on lock down/ restraining order/ HAHa. At mommy's house pounding your little pee wee/ put some lotion on your hand big boy / D#ddy going up in her guts tonight
fr aa bird you coward ass sissy,ill be poundin your mom pretty soon,would you like some pictures?
Hindu

Shelbyville, IN

#8 Oct 26, 2013
U Name It I Know It wrote:
You all need to stop,tommy is a good guy with a big heart, we went to H school together. Makes no since.
Whats the H stand for? Since ya don't know how to spell sense! Lmao! Ya'll kill me.
hy misty

Columbus, OH

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>fr aa bird you coward ass sissy,ill be poundin your mom pretty soon,would you like some pictures?

What's up. Daddy heading down Ohio st fresh pooper and beer!!! Do a drive by babby !!! Look in and watch it go deep , tell Susie hi
Tommy Jenkins

Columbus, OH

#10 Oct 27, 2013
hy misty wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up. Daddy heading down Ohio st fresh pooper and beer!!! Do a drive by babby !!! Look in and watch it go deep , tell Susie hi
Hey Russel.they give g.e.d classes for free in Circleville,looks like you need one with that spellin,seeing how that c.d.l is never comin back....you might wanna try hardees.or you can hope the ass whoopin I put on you is severe enough you can just draw social security,ill wait till spring you pussy,let you suffer the cold,i hear dudes ole lady wants you gone!maybe euro truckin got a broke down sleeper cab over there for ya.mmmmm,mmmm peanut butter and sleeper cabs .
vonda

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 27, 2013
Tommy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Russel.they give g.e.d classes for free in Circleville,looks like you need one with that spellin,seeing how that c.d.l is never comin back....you might wanna try hardees.or you can hope the ass whoopin I put on you is severe enough you can just draw social security,ill wait till spring you pussy,let you suffer the cold,i hear dudes ole lady wants you gone!maybe euro truckin got a broke down sleeper cab over there for ya.mmmmm,mmmm peanut butter and sleeper cabs .
tommy you need to stop.. Russel is a nice guy take care of your kids and stop hitting woman... Good luck. Love you
U Name It I Know It

Columbus, OH

#12 Oct 27, 2013
vonda wrote:
<quoted text> tommy you need to stop.. Russel is a nice guy take care of your kids and stop hitting woman... Good luck. Love you
what's up pee wee / tell Vonda DADDY taking care of that pooper / and the kids are watching / drinking beer and making more Babby / need your child support / and my purse back x.//// ha ha love you!! She loves doggie when she drunk love Rodney??? Its DEeeeeep
grow up

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2013
You all are so immature! Tommy has been a friend of mine since high school,and I'm in school with him again now.We have all made mistakes,and noone is perfect! He has changed so much for the best over the years! I will keep all you haters that don't want others to do better for them selves in my prayers! Love ya Tommy my friend!! Keep up the good work!! I'm proud of you!!
Naive

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 29, 2013
grow up wrote:
You all are so immature! Tommy has been a friend of mine since high school,and I'm in school with him again now.We have all made mistakes,and noone is perfect! He has changed so much for the best over the years! I will keep all you haters that don't want others to do better for them selves in my prayers! Love ya Tommy my friend!! Keep up the good work!! I'm proud of you!!
He talks a good talk. If you believe a word that comes out of his mouth then you are truly a jackass.
misty

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 29, 2013
Naive wrote:
<quoted text>He talks a good talk. If you believe a word that comes out of his mouth then you are truly a jackass.
he beats up women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire 57 min Dennis 16
Laurrissa Mettler 2 hr Yuck 8
bicycle gangsters 2 hr Watchman 12
What happened ? 3 hr Maverick 808 16
Misty smith in jail 4 hr Jon 21
Mommy little girl is not a angle . Robbery 5 hr This is great 7
What can you people tell me about Nicky McClain... 7 hr Lil Moma 14

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance