"let the bodies hit the floor"

"let the bodies hit the floor"

Posted in the Circleville Forum

1x1 til all r n HELL

Jackson, OH

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Who agrees with me,that each addict that overdoses and gets that free trip to the ER only gets one time treatment. NO SECOND CHANCES!!!!!! If u don't get clean after that, then there is obviously no hope for ya. Trust me being in the medical field that the "drug" you like so much (only at the time it is saving your life) that saves your worthless life and reverses the effects of your "drug" of choice that brought you for help in the first place is quite pricey and 99% of you overdose white trash losers are on some sort of state paid insurance that us tax payers actually pay for. If your gonna put the poison in your body be it by vein, any orifice of your body, I don't care how, don't come for help when the poison starts to win. At that point you LOSE and should give up the game you call...life!!!(Not that I would call it much of one anyways if live that low class lifestyle)...well that was fun but now I must get off this lovely site and get ready for work to pay for some more Narcan!!
Billie

Fostoria, OH

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Weel said
Agree

Jackson, OH

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Love to see such a good post. And whoever you are you actually sound educated unlike most on here
Truth hurts

Jackson, OH

#5 Jun 18, 2013
They hospitals should give the circleville ems a list of "repeat offenders" so when they get a call on an overdose they can check the list and if the loser is on there they don't have to respond. Save money and time :)
With ya all the way

Jackson, OH

#6 Jun 18, 2013
I agree 100%!!!! One strike and your outta here. They knows the consequences there's a chance of something going wrong everytime they put that junk in there body. So when something does finally go wrong and it will. Us tax paying law abiding citizens will get to cover the bill to save your worthless pathetic life over and over and over again so I agree with the first post one and done. So save us all the time and money and just get it overwith already you know your kids will be better off with you gone. Now your kids won't be hungry all the time from you spending money on your next fix instead of using it on food snd clean clothes for them. I'm sure CPS will put them with a good family if your lucky but hey who know they may end up with someone who will beat and sexually abuse them all the time now that your not around to protect them but that's what you chose you loved that needle or pill more than them didn't you. Now look at them all scared and locked in some Pedophiles basement. Good job junkie!! Dont worrie Ill be at your funeral to wipe the tear from under your pore mothers eye. Think about it!!!! ;)
With ya all the way

Jackson, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2013
And yes I know my grammar wasn't the best before someone points that out but i can blame Suri and not just being uneducated like most.
pos

West Salem, OH

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Karma ppl !! Hope it gets you all on here
Love it

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 19, 2013
I think this is the absolute best thread I have ever read on here. Kudos to you!
Add to the list_PLEASE

Wilmington, OH

#10 Jun 28, 2013
5 overdose deaths in 2 weeks? Sound like a lot? Well not enough to satisfy me! Little statistic for ya: last summer (June-Sept.3) Circleville EMS/fire transported on average 8 heroin overdoses/week. Come on junkies what's the problem? Running out of people/places to rob to support your habit? Come on, get with it!!!!
Billie

West Manchester, OH

#11 Jun 28, 2013
EXPOSE them by names so them police can start investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tina vandine 57 min Class97 35
Does every one know that big bill Reynolds beat... 1 hr LMAO 11
Missing person 1 hr JustTryingToHelp77 45
Go Fund Me 3 hr Secret Agent Man 9
tera bush 5 hr Loser 8
Bret Taylor 6 hr ups 3
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 6 hr Doug77 1,453

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance