Tasha Farleigh/Josh Riddle

Tasha Farleigh/Josh Riddle

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Looking

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2013
I am trying to locate Tasha Farleigh or possible now Tasha Riddle. She is dating or married to Josh Riddle. If anyone knows their address please leave it on the form.
alicia farleigh

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Why does it matter LOL. If u clearly. Have. No idea if she's married. U obviously don't need info and ur just a low life loser just wanting to cause drama online. Get real kid.
Looking

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2013
I am unsure if they are married because she recently changed her Facebook name to Riddle and even before that they were calling each other wife/husband.

I need to send her some things that belong to her that her ex left abandoned in his apartment. They belong to her son and her and I don't believe in taking from a needy child.
hahaha

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Heard she was headed to jail along with her felon man for what stealing. Once a thief always a thief. Oh and according to her close ones she's shooting up again.
My 2cents

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Do like I did when I wanted to pass some family photo's on to the family of an old friend that passed away.Tell them to meet you at Mcdonalds parking lot if you're for real and only want to be helpful and return family memories toys or whatever....if you're a trouble maker sitting up a meeting place will do you no good.
tasha

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 18, 2014
Looking wrote:
I am unsure if they are married because she recently changed her Facebook name to Riddle and even before that they were calling each other wife/husband.
I need to send her some things that belong to her that her ex left abandoned in his apartment. They belong to her son and her and I don't believe in taking from a needy child.
This is tasha who is this and what do u need

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Jones cooking meth again 1 hr Curious 2
September Hertenstein 2 hr longwolf 1
Tim Gains 4 hr little do u know 9
Michael e Harris jr. 5 hr I know 19
Kiara Robison ? Thoughts 😂 5 hr Kiara 29
Josh Williams 6 hr Surprised 16
Is Harrassment illegal? 8 hr Truth vs lies 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages