kyle hampps fake martial arts career

Posted in the Circleville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
non fiction

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 23, 2012
yah me and my buddie find it weird how kyles name isnt never on the internet or how no one ever sees him fight but then he goes and tells everyone he does kirate who the hell does he fight for..... fed ex or the main street pub
tooo funny

Huntington, IN

#2 Nov 23, 2012
non fiction wrote:
yah me and my buddie find it weird how kyles name isnt never on the internet or how no one ever sees him fight but then he goes and tells everyone he does kirate who the hell does he fight for..... fed ex or the main street pub
Lmao for real he even got his ass kicked at Matchbox ....he usually backs down soo hmmmm yep hes an amateur panda lmao
tooo funny

Huntington, IN

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Which is now thirsty parrot yep yep flung his flip flops off for an ass whoopin son
non fiction

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 23, 2012
haha lets get this topic on fire

Sick City

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Kyle is one of the best fighters in Circleville and has been training all his life. Very skilled, I'm not saying he doesn't have a chin and there isn't an ability to knock him out but good luck, don't miss if you try him. He's very quick and accurate and knows where to hit or kick you.
non fiction

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 23, 2012
where does he train his living room ,the bar, because thats where me and my friends mostly see him. sounds like a lie to me
non fiction

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 23, 2012
sounds like someone thinks to highly of themselves and has to lie about there career. LMAO LMAO
non fiction

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 23, 2012
my friend wants to fight him i bet you 40 dollors my friend would knock kyles ass out
baa haaa haaa

Toledo, OH

#11 Nov 23, 2012
He's a joke....and another case of roid rage...really he needs to act like the 42 year old man that he is and stop kidding himself that he is young.
JdD24

Ashville, OH

#12 Nov 24, 2012
The proof he isn't a fighter is right here.....To fight in Ohio, you have to be registered...
http://aco.ohio.gov/Fighters.aspx
Justin C

Huntington, IN

#14 Nov 24, 2012
Sick City wrote:
Kyle is one of the best fighters in Circleville and has been training all his life. Very skilled, I'm not saying he doesn't have a chin and there isn't an ability to knock him out but good luck, don't miss if you try him. He's very quick and accurate and knows where to hit or kick you.
Too funny ur full of shit....quick he is not.
Kevin

Huntington, IN

#15 Nov 24, 2012
tommyfnjenkins wrote:
All true fighters,have taken beatings,knock outs,etc,kyle lost a family member to bar violence,much to the reason he will back down,as well as it being he has not a damn thing to prove,i remember studying under nick wickerham above the savings bank as a child,kyle was already there,advanced well and fast,if you study martial arts to fight,you have no business training,kyle would be glad to back down from anyone on here,and believe,it has nothing to do with fear,or lack of abillity,remember this next time you see hang cuffs for violence,the fires of angers burn only the angry,
Yep u would say that Tommy Kyle sells u dope

Sick City

Location hidden

#16 Nov 24, 2012
I dare any of you internet tough guys to test him!! I was above the savings bank as well and Kyle is a very good fighter. I would put my money on him against most people in Circleville.
Flash

United States

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Not a bad fighter...way over rated fought no contact points shit when he was younger. Accurate puncher but couldn't knock out a 12 year old girl.....and for training his whole life he is weak as a kitten....not really roid rage more like just a goofy idiot living in a fantasy world. Fights drunks and people who don't want to fight back...take him off juice and he is a 140 pound retard with big ears.

Sick City

Location hidden

#19 Nov 24, 2012
I sparred with him when he was smaller and he's still a bad dude, really quick and accurate. Royce Gracie was 6'1" and 180lbs. and beat almost everyone he ever fought. I don't think you people know what you're talking about.
Flash

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Big fish in a really small pond.....toughest bi sexual in circleville is more like it.
non fiction

Columbus, OH

#21 Nov 24, 2012
I bet you he never fought or went to a karate match in his damn life.
non fiction

Columbus, OH

#22 Nov 24, 2012
spongebob's done more karate then he has
chelsey

Demotte, IN

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Flash wrote:
Not a bad fighter...way over rated fought no contact points shit when he was younger. Accurate puncher but couldn't knock out a 12 year old girl.....and for training his whole life he is weak as a kitten....not really roid rage more like just a goofy idiot living in a fantasy world. Fights drunks and people who don't want to fight back...take him off juice and he is a 140 pound retard with big ears.
Lmao i know right he is a sick old man i dont know what any grl would c in him i find him repulsing in the bar when he tries to flaunt around oh n he acts a little gay
Is he using a grl as a prop
haha

Huntington, IN

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Sick City wrote:
I sparred with him when he was smaller and he's still a bad dude, really quick and accurate. Royce Gracie was 6'1" and 180lbs. and beat almost everyone he ever fought. I don't think you people know what you're talking about.
U mean 1'6'' and 18lbs. Awwww was he picking on a child again lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Beekman 4 min Sally in roundtown 1
Tara Lambert re-indicted for murder-for-hire 5 min She gained a 100 lbs 69
druggies name them 39 min This person is a ... 12
Kayla Reid is running scared she won't meet me 1 hr Mindy 1
Justin bell 1 hr Luvlaw 6
circleville herald 1 hr Timmy Thompson 2
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 hr positronium 44,073

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance