Who ran over the dog on pickaway st b...

Who ran over the dog on pickaway st bye walmart....

Posted in the Circleville Forum

Grimmy

Martinsville, OH

#1 Dec 27, 2012
so whoever drives a blue jeep cherokee with the lic# fmd-3859 who killed a lil dog that belonged to a family of 5 a 6year old lil girl that has c.f a lung cancer n they got the dog when she was 1 to help cope with her havtin to stay inside all day n is home-schooled, whoever it was could haave said sorry or stoped but if u drive that jeep just remeber u took a pieace of that lil girls heart n the family n u will get urs one day...
Honcho

Lowell, MI

#2 Dec 27, 2012
I would like to buy the little girl a new dog. Do you know how I can contact them
wondering

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Same thing happen to my family dog on the same road, but in front of my kids they cried and cried. They wanted to take him to the vet so the dr could bring him back to life. The driver never stopped just kept going even drove thru the stop sign. The vehicle was a big truck with hugh tires.
many factors

Circleville, OH

#5 Dec 27, 2012
for one, Why was any of the above mentioned dogs in the street? It is the OWNERS responsibilty to care for their dogs and make sure they are NOT in the street for cars to hit.

Number two, the owner of the Jeep, had they had damage to their vehicle, could sue the owners for negligence.

Number Three- if these irresponsible owners let this dog get hit in the road, why on Earth would anyone want to get them another dog for crying out loud! So it can get hit too? That is a buncha BS. They dont deserve a dog.

And number four- if anyone is going to buy a dog, make sure you are saving a dogs life instead of supporting a money hungry breeder.
Wipthatass

Martinsville, OH

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Yeah its crazy the lil girl has c.f lung diseae n the dog was her copanship cuz she cant go outside much some couldnt stop n say sorry byt I hear its a jeep n the passenger n the car was ray speakman I wont to n y have a heart like that n couldnt stop but they will see the jeep one day n ask them..
Nosey

La Mesa, CA

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Where in the hell did you people go to school?
Dolly Llama

Groveport, OH

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Three cheers for Circleville's education system
round towner

Van Wert, OH

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Keep your dog out of the street! Duh
Ooops i farted

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
U guys are d1cksf
Circleville girl

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 27, 2012
The only thing I feel sorry for is the poor dog..... South end trash...People dont deserve to have the dog or the kid....
riteee

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 27, 2012
the paerents are nothing but druggie pill heads i know the family, i only feel sorry for the child
bsc

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2012
You aren't going to do shit about it. If you were you wouldn't be blabbing on here. Dogs that play on busy streets get hit! Why should they say they are sorry? You were the dumb ass that let the dog out. You then use a poor child as a crutch. Put their tag number out there because you are gutless. You honestly think they tried to hit your dog.
i know

Westerville, OH

#14 Dec 28, 2012
That plate doesn't match that vehicle
hehe

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Did you honestly believe anyone from the south end could read? Or furthermore have legal tags on a car???
WTF Dumb

Columbus, OH

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Grimmy wrote:
so whoever drives a blue jeep cherokee with the lic# fmd-3859 who killed a lil dog that belonged to a family of 5 a 6year old lil girl that has c.f a lung cancer n they got the dog when she was 1 to help cope with her havtin to stay inside all day n is home-schooled, whoever it was could haave said sorry or stoped but if u drive that jeep just remeber u took a pieace of that lil girls heart n the family n u will get urs one day...
Bit of advice, tell the family to keep the new dog off the roadway.
Nelson Muntz

Columbus, OH

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Grimmy wrote:
Im sorry for hitting ur dog, I was in a rush to get to walmart. I had explosive diarrhea that day and needed to restock on toilet paper! If I would have known it was a dog I would have at least stopped to see if I could take it home to eat later, I just thought it was another ugly kid in the road!
sweetashoney

United States

#18 Dec 29, 2012
its was NICK NEFF HE LOVES TO KILL DOGS !!!!
hell no

New Waverly, TX

#19 Dec 29, 2012
Keep your mama off the road. Bitch was probably headed to Walmart.to steal something anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 1 hr Not Rickys friend 17,638
Any singles on here?? 2 hr Hatee 21
((( drama queens & drama kings ))) 3 hr Whitey Blackman 2
why is electric out in cville???? 4 hr Squatch is my friend 32
Murder justin blevins and his proud family 5 hr Megan 2
lacey burris (May '15) 8 hr Unsure2 70
Tara and Brandon 12 hr question 1

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance