Who is alpo?
just wondering

Lancaster, OH

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Why do u want to knw ?
WTF

Waverly, OH

#4 Feb 15, 2013
The better of all the cornwells but after seeing his gf in PCJ for heroin i do worry that hes fell into the cornwell way of life...
just wondering

Lancaster, OH

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Who's his GF ?
rite

Circleville, OH

#6 Feb 15, 2013
crystal love
WTF

Waverly, OH

#7 Feb 15, 2013
i dont know her very well but im just saying that would be enough to tell me that would be something to stay away
Junkie Patrol

Grove City, OH

#8 Feb 20, 2013
WTF wrote:
The better of all the cornwells but after seeing his gf in PCJ for heroin i do worry that hes fell into the cornwell way of life...
He grew up hanging around Crosby trash so I guess you should have started worrying a long time ago.
kinda late

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Its a little to too late to worry about him being on heroin! He's soo bad on it i bet he would suck a d*** for a watered down rinse!! plus he makes his dopped out girlfriend do things so they get stuff!
hey

Denver, IN

#10 Feb 21, 2013
I heard he was dealing it too
Wtf

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Wow i never thought alex would get right...tried to help him find a better way through education...hell my family as a whole has...i just wish i knew why junkies fight the people who try and help them...
hellnaw

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 22, 2013
His girlfriend is hot but him on the other hand...I love this dude he is the shut and you ppl that's haten get a life and stay the f**k out of his damn
hellnaw

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 22, 2013
His girlfriend is hit not hot..
Shawna

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 23, 2013
My crotchhole smells and tastes like Alpo, why?

Since: Feb 13

Athens, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2013
All of yall r stupid af forreal yall don't know squat bout him... nd yea he has made mistakes nd is doped up nd so is his gf but that's his buisness not yalls get off my cousins dick forreal
casey keaton

United States

#17 Feb 25, 2013
babymama823 wrote:
All of yall r stupid af forreal yall don't know squat bout him... nd yea he has made mistakes nd is doped up nd so is his gf but that's his buisness not yalls get off my cousins dick forreal
idk but if was family id try to be helping him get off dope not posting it on here saying their both doing it & its their business who cares... Nah alex eugene cornwell get your fuc*ing act together grow up get of the shit before it kills you , I seen you the other day and was like wtf . Its time to be a big boy & go through some withdrawals Stay away from the shit.

Since: Feb 13

Athens, OH

#18 Feb 26, 2013
casey keaton wrote:
<quoted text> idk but if was family id try to be helping him get off dope not posting it on herie saying their both doing it & its their business who cares... Nah alex eugene cornwell get your fuc*ing act together grow up get of the shit before it kills you , I seen you the other day and was like wtf . Its time to be a big boy & go through some withdrawals Stay away from the shit.
FYI Casey u kno who i am nd u kno Alex is stubborn af nd he wont stop til he wants too... so I'm not gonna force a grown man to stop doin anything.... its his choice nd just cuz we blood don't mean I chill wit him like that... here's a hint to who i am " tell Aunt Becky i said wassup".... if u don't kno who i am check ur facebook inbox
umm

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2013
If yall say he's selling then whyyyy would he be sucking a di** for it or let his girlfriend do things for it! Just so yall no some people just make their selfs look so stupid! Ik alex&crystal very well and i don't think its anyones business what they do its their lives leave them alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Experiment #1: Real/Updated Time Differen... 3 min being myself 4
Need advice please!!!! 4 min Just a matter of ... 40
Hey Topix, I'm having technical difficulties! 20 min being myself 9
Good job Cpd 39 min Get Hard 11
Dead woman at roosters 44 min Young 42
the mark of the beast 1 hr crystal 5
Dave and terra what a couple she's just my x he... 1 hr a voice of reason 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Circleville Mortgages