babe

Circleville, OH

#1 Nov 3, 2012
i heard it is for sale they should just burn it down it is so dirty
anonymous

Westland, MI

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Old people love them dirty places. They must put something in their coffee.
Toodles

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 5, 2012
I was in there a couple of weeks ago and it looked a lot better! It was clean, just old. If they would just sink some money into updating the store it would look so much better!
Sami Jo

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2012
It's not dirty. That place is cleaned every night and certain things are even repeated in the morning before they open. Food is stored properly and nothing gets served unless its temped correctly. The management has tried to make it better because the previous managers are the reason it has such a bad name now. But I do agree with one thing, it is an old ass building and really needs a lot of repairs! But dirty, no its not.
Anonymous

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Obviously Uve not been there in a bit it's far from dirty so f$k off.. Tired haters get a life
Corene

Ray, OH

#6 Nov 16, 2012
One may have the impression that it's dirty because of some of the employees. We find the place to be clean every time we dine there. No dried up food on the buffet, excellent salad bar, very tasty roast beef with drippings, plenty of refills on drinks. I don't leave a tip because I serve myself. Times I even have to get up from my seat to get a refill. But it's not bad enviroment.

I do think that when one sees employees from the kitchen in the serving area it's a bad impression. They come out full of sweat and wiping thier brows with the sleeve of their shirt and breathing like they just finished a race. Oh, I don't want to sound mean about it. The kitchen is the hottest place to work so I know why they're in the condition they are in.

One last thing I must say. I read the paper and relax when I'm there. The music is on WAY to loud but, they'll turn it down if you ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Glick 25 min Ufunny 3
Where do they go so fast 28 min Lmao 1
Jessica Mazza/Valone (Jan '16) 45 min SOoverIT 14
Amanda lynn 48 min Abc 6
Jason & Roxanne McGowan 57 min Abc 3
paulca haddox at my moms on sciota st 1 hr yolo 4
chipotle 2 hr bbqueenbee 5
Relocation 3 hr hmmm 2,785

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web