Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad

Athens, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2013
i cant beleive they all got out, so discusting and i hate this stupid town, wanna get out but cant, not old enough...
i am a minor &i can see how wrong it is for them all to be let out
PLEASE someone tell me justice will come, somehow...
it bothers me at nite, sometimes I cant sleep
oneofthereown

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jul 22, 2013
sad wrote:
i cant beleive they all got out, so discusting and i hate this stupid town, wanna get out but cant, not old enough...
i am a minor &i can see how wrong it is for them all to be let out
PLEASE someone tell me justice will come, somehow...
it bothers me at nite, sometimes I cant sleep
When you have a chance leave this town it is so corrupt and That hole famiely ownes this town and the Cops in it are lower then they are
Dont know much

Circleville, OH

#3 Jul 22, 2013
yep they are nasty. all of them
Cleveland, OH

#4 Jul 22, 2013
They will get what is coming to them sooner or later , CIRCLEVILLE COURTS ARE SO STUPID THEY MURDERED MY FRIEND WHY DIDNT THEY GET CHARGED? THEY ARE GUILTY 100% LOOK AT ALL THE EVEDENCE ARE YOU ALL BLIND OR WHAT? I'm heart broken i lost one of my really good friends because of fake a $$ people why did u all have to gang up on her? Keely martin you have always been a little pu $$ y @$$ bi5ch!! You always have to run and get ur mommy to fight ur battles because u know what would happen if ur mom didnt have ur back u would have gotten ur a$$ beat if brittany would of got the chance to fight you one on one keely she would of rocked u girl and u knoe it that's why u had to get ur mommy its not fair if u guys would of acted like adults that ur supposed to be britt would still be here with us ur lucky u had ur back up because brittany would of put it on u, why would u guys beat her to death I mean what did she do that was so bad??? I don't understand justice needs to be surved
Guess what

Galena, OH

#5 Jul 22, 2013
This situation made me go to the police academy to get a job here in cville, to fix this town myself
Citizen

Elyria, OH

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Circleville is nothing but a damn joke. The police, court system, the judges, probation officers. They all are a wack job! Its like its ok to kill people, but if you do drugs, your a bad person. If you kill someone then your the greatest person ever!

Since: Jul 13

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Guess what wrote:
This situation made me go to the police academy to get a job here in cville, to fix this town myself
youre wasting your time,i admire your intentions,but the chief of police,will hold you down if not get rid of you completely,as well the prosecutor,and the judges,run for mayor,or grab a sniper rifle,only chance you got.

Since: Jul 13

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 23, 2013
karma wrote:
They will get what is coming to them sooner or later , CIRCLEVILLE COURTS ARE SO STUPID THEY MURDERED MY FRIEND WHY DIDNT THEY GET CHARGED? THEY ARE GUILTY 100% LOOK AT ALL THE EVEDENCE ARE YOU ALL BLIND OR WHAT? I'm heart broken i lost one of my really good friends because of fake a $$ people why did u all have to gang up on her? Keely martin you have always been a little pu $$ y @$$ bi5ch!! You always have to run and get ur mommy to fight ur battles because u know what would happen if ur mom didnt have ur back u would have gotten ur a$$ beat if brittany would of got the chance to fight you one on one keely she would of rocked u girl and u knoe it that's why u had to get ur mommy its not fair if u guys would of acted like adults that ur supposed to be britt would still be here with us ur lucky u had ur back up because brittany would of put it on u, why would u guys beat her to death I mean what did she do that was so bad??? I don't understand justice needs to be surved
she went to their house,so justice was served.it is called self defence in the eyes of the law,they should not have went to her house,that is why they are walking,call who ever,they will tell you the same damned thing.
truth

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Money talks.. Pat has a lot of money and so does Keeleys other gma vicky her brother owns Columbus grain inspection
My 2cents

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 23, 2013
**called self-defense** I thought the fight was in the middle of the street not at Nicki's house??? 2nd of all NONE of this would have happened if Brandon didn't try to break into someone’s home...That's my biggest problem with the whole thing. What kind of Justice was served? None thefts, drunks, liars and murders go free while someone dies trying to defended her family…and oh by the way self-defense doesn’t require someone kicking this girl in the head while she lies dying on the ground.. with Nickie in the background hollowing kick her again…that’s not self-defense that’s murder and just because this stupid ass town didn’t file the right charges guilty people walk the streets or in some cases driving the streets drunk trying to kill more people…. Shame on the law enforcement in this town cause they are as useless as tits on a boar!!
Hhu

Findlay, OH

#11 Jul 23, 2013
truth wrote:
Money talks.. Pat has a lot of money and so does Keeleys other gma vicky her brother owns Columbus grain inspection
vicky and her husband work their asses off for what they have.
fayl

Lodi, OH

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Sadly enough, I wonder what the ultimate price may end up being? An eye for eye. Wonder how many times in Brandon's life that he will be football punted upside his head?
oneofthereown

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jul 23, 2013
Guess what wrote:
If you are a cop you ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!!!Drug pushing,SCUM!!!
oneofthereown

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jul 23, 2013
My 2cents wrote:
**called self-defense** I thought the fight was in the middle of the street not at Nicki's house??? 2nd of all NONE of this would have happened if Brandon didn't try to break into someone’s home...That's my biggest problem with the whole thing. What kind of Justice was served? None thefts, drunks, liars and murders go free while someone dies trying to defended her family…and oh by the way self-defense doesn’t require someone kicking this girl in the head while she lies dying on the ground.. with Nickie in the background hollowing kick her again…that’s not self-defense that’s murder and just because this stupid ass town didn’t file the right charges guilty people walk the streets or in some cases driving the streets drunk trying to kill more people…. Shame on the law enforcement in this town cause they are as useless as tits on a boar!!
There was a reason the right charges were not file So it would give Nikki a way OUT!!Circleville is Corrupt !!Cops,Judges the hole system needs replaced and every one in IT!!!!
What ever

Athens, OH

#18 Jul 25, 2013
Nikki did not hit or touch BRITTNEY, NIKKI was on the bottom of several girls and BRITTNEY was the last girl to jump on top of the pile in Nikki's yard.so sorry someone died.but people need to know the truth .i think there is a lot of people to blame in this riot NOT JUST LEASURE,MARTIN,BOLIN.every body needs to no everything that went on with the others involved.
My 2cents

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 26, 2013
Again what was the reason the whole thing began WAS Because of Brandon was breaking into someone house..end of story can't people get that through their damn head cause if that had not happened nothing else would have taken place...Don't really care "what ever" has to say I've seen 3 witness statement that say's different .

who cares

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2013
Here's my thoughts one brandon is a punk and yes he did break in someone's house but he also was told to break in that persons house so theres that.second nikki had all rights to defend her daughter third at least she did help her daughter unlike someone else didn't.I couldn't imagine my daughter getting beat up by a bunch of idiots and just stand there abd do nothing wow what a mom.but that mother will pay for her sins.karmas a bitch.so to all that says shit think about what u all say before u start typing....

“Who me?? Naa.. I'm innocent =]”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 27, 2013
The people who killed Brit are scum but I also agree with others. There is no way in hell I would just set back and watch my daughter be beat. I would have been right there knocking the shit out of the loser sob's hurting my baby! Plain and simple. Nobody hurts my daughter.
Santa Claus

Grove City, OH

#22 Jul 27, 2013
who cares wrote:
Here's my thoughts one brandon is a punk and yes he did break in someone's house but he also was told to break in that persons house so theres that.second nikki had all rights to defend her daughter third at least she did help her daughter unlike someone else didn't.I couldn't imagine my daughter getting beat up by a bunch of idiots and just stand there abd do nothing wow what a mom.but that mother will pay for her sins.karmas a bitch.so to all that says shit think about what u all say before u start typing....
see you in hell, u judgemental b*tch.
facts

United States

#23 Jul 27, 2013
I would to like to just point out one thing that no one has mentioned. On the vast majority of crimes their is a statue of limitations, so it is possible that in the future the police and prosecutor could press charges against the people involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truckers gets 90 Days for Manslaughter 9 min gotit 17
Virgil & Randi Keaton Going to door to door for... 25 min Man Up 7
Tessa Trego and Kyle Nuchols 3 hr teresax3 5
Famous People from Circleville? (Aug '12) 5 hr lipstick 13
Kyle Hampp made the news 5 hr andy miller piller 14
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Samantha young. michael harris 7 hr i am a snitch 3
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••