love stinks

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

How many of you are not happy with your relationship?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I am good with it my self
awsome

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Im good with my wife i love her alot but she has the most worthless lyin steelin lazy kidd that im about to wash my hands with.she is causeing problems between wife and i.anyone else with that problem.lets here it.i would like some advice.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

In the event there is a "perfect" relationship I have it. We have been married for 15 years and not a day goes by that my spouse does not put a smile on my face. Awsome, stepchildren can be VERY trying at times but not worth giving up on the relationship. Children grow up and the best part, they move out :) Best of luck to you.
Anonymous

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

My opinion is if someone isn't happy in a relationship why stay in it? I see a lot of unhappy individuals who look miserable and I often wonder if they are unhappy with themselves or the person they are with. Only when we are truly happy with ourselves can we be happy with a relationship.
Troy S.

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Ask K Moosley Crotch how unhappy her marriage is. She's always chasing every single swingin dik from the workplace and the county. Her relationship can't be all that happy if shes chasing other people's husbands and stalking men off FB, like me. She came down to FL, told hubby it was a business trip and boy what business it was.
Loni

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I had a friend that was having a problem marriage due to her stepson. Her husband told he not to force him to make a choice. She told him not to put her in the position to ask him to make a choice. After the stepson moved out, the husband couldn't believe how the home settled down and there was a calmness in their relationship. By that time he had damaged the marriage enough for her to wash her hands of him. She made her choice. Happy to say she's very happy in a very loving relationship and he's now sending his son money in prison and he's alone.
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

love stinks wrote:
How many of you are not happy with your relationship?

I am unhappy. I have been with my boyfriend for 10yrs and I have done everything I know of to help him be a person but sometimes it just seems like he doesn't care or that he just pretends to care. I would just leave but I promised his mother before she passed that I would look after him. Also, he was my first love and the only man I ever loved. I never knew love was supposed to her so bad.:'(
Loni

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Love isn't bad. As far as the promise you made to his mother, even she would understand that you're not happy and the love is bad. If it feels like he is pretending to care, he is pretending to care.

How many years are you willing to have this kind of relationship? Why don't you realize that you are worth being truly loved? If you're giving all you have to the relationship, why aren't you getting it back,too? Do you see that you are stopping yourself from being happy and in love with someone else? Isn't that exactly what you want? Love and happiness.
But then again, he may be taking you for granted.
Maybe it's time to turn the page in your life. Don't you deserve to be happy?
This is the only life you get, honey. Please try your best to get on with your life and you can be amazed by what true love and happiness feels like. Best wishes for your future. Only you can work on getting what you deserve what makes your life more worth while.
quickie

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

nothin wrong with a quickie from time to time
joke

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

quickie wrote:
Really a**hole
Really

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

quickie wrote:
Really, dirtbag! I hope your single!
Revolution

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I avoid relationships like the plague. They bring drama. But the older I get I finally understand value in open relationships.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Circleville Forum right now

Search the Circleville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily hart 5 min Oldsparx 9
Dr John McCain 25 min Oooohhhhh 6
2 more meth dealers 57 min Really 9
poor blacks 1 hr yesyesyes 2
Vote no on logan elm levy 2 hr a nobody 84
Domestic violence 2 hr sickofit 5
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr d pantz 29,362
•••
•••
•••
•••

Circleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Circleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••