someone

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Just my thought, this person posting under ,Remember n1991, is a troll and I'm guessing, is our infamous Turkey Burger.Glad to see your back trolling away!!
TheMisfitSOB

Logan, OH

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Remember n1991 wrote:
I guess my parents are old fashioned, but they raised me to be a lady. They taught me good manners, to always be polite and not to swear. So many women these days swear, fight and drink like men and I find it shocking. Some even talk about their sex lives on here or in front of strangers! My mother always told me if a man wanted to be around someone who drank like a fish and swore like a truck driver he would hang out with his guy friends. I think if women acted more ladylike they will find they get more respect and people will treat them better.
LOL
agree with a troll

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 11, 2013
I am definitely not a fan of her. She got on here and started like 4 threads about random stuff and called other people topix junkies or something IS SHE SERIOUS. I think she needs to be the star on the thread for the mental institution. And she got on other post talking about people. First she said she was going to bed then argued that she was going to work. I think she needs to go check herself in and get some help..
TheMisfitSOB

Logan, OH

#4 Apr 11, 2013
well, this is my first experience with stoutsville topix. i saw that post of hers, then i saw all the other posts. i thought....wtf??? i can troll, too. LOL
TheMisfitSOB

Logan, OH

#5 Apr 11, 2013
let me clarify....tonight and last night with stoutsville. i was reading some things that said turkeyburger. i thought some of them were funny. getting called a misfit sob was awesome!!!
hello

Logan, OH

#6 Apr 11, 2013
TheMisfitSOB wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hello Jen and Adam
jen

Circleville, OH

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Hello may poling!

Omg. I don't post under fake names. Just myself!
make it go boom

Circleville, OH

#8 Apr 12, 2013
That person from there ip adress, lives out off of tarlton rd near the old church. Let me get more time to find out exactly where. Since they like to talk sh!t about everyone on here and think there shit don't stink.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Apr 14, 2013
make it go boom wrote:
That person from there ip adress, lives out off of tarlton rd near the old church. Let me get more time to find out exactly where. Since they like to talk sh!t about everyone on here and think there shit don't stink.
i see you're still making that nose grow you mean you got my ip but you use there in place of their
According to Topix published policy, they will only give that info to law enforcement.But, let's just pretend that you could easily get my IP (you cannot,)- then what? What do you plan on doing with my IP address? There really isn't a lot you can do with it.My IP will tell what general geographic location i am are in,.But, an IP address isnt going to tell you much - you must then get another court order or judicial action to give to the ISP (internet service provider) to force them to give you the information about the person that was using the IP address at that particular time.( you have to have a damn good reason)The cops are also bound by the law. They have certain privacies and liberties they have to protect and honor.There is no way short of a law enforcement request or court order to get my IP address from a message or post on topix. If you did somehow magically get my IP address , without also getting a court order to the ISP that owns the IP address you would not be able to get anything more than a general location. If i am was using a proxy (a trivial task) then forget about even that. So now that you know some facts that is if you can even comprehend dumba*s best watch out "make it go boom" lol you drive too fast on roads you don't know better slow down,gonna crash!!!
redeye

Hollywood, FL

#10 Apr 14, 2013
Remember n1991 wrote:
<quoted text>i see you're still making that nose grow you mean you got my ip but you use there in place of their
According to Topix published policy, they will only give that info to law enforcement.But, let's just pretend that you could easily get my IP (you cannot,)- then what? What do you plan on doing with my IP address? There really isn't a lot you can do with it.My IP will tell what general geographic location i am are in,.But, an IP address isnt going to tell you much - you must then get another court order or judicial action to give to the ISP (internet service provider) to force them to give you the information about the person that was using the IP address at that particular time.( you have to have a damn good reason)The cops are also bound by the law. They have certain privacies and liberties they have to protect and honor.There is no way short of a law enforcement request or court order to get my IP address from a message or post on topix. If you did somehow magically get my IP address , without also getting a court order to the ISP that owns the IP address you would not be able to get anything more than a general location. If i am was using a proxy (a trivial task) then forget about even that. So now that you know some facts that is if you can even comprehend dumba*s best watch out "make it go boom" lol you drive too fast on roads you don't know better slow down,gonna crash!!!
no shit, my ip address says anything from tampa florida to somewhere in california, ill be surprised what it says now

“Topix hates abortion jokes”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 14, 2013
redeye wrote:
<quoted text>no shit, my ip address says anything from tampa florida to somewhere in california, ill be surprised what it says now
You'll have to forgive 1991, they're a little slow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Purdin 9 min Michelle 1
I Love Them Big Girls 29 min ceecee 7
Lisa Leasure 2 hr cheeeese 2
church people 5 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 7
Accurate heating cooling 5 hr zed 11
Tennesee construction worker 6 hr SeeUSoon 13
Dogs being kidnapped? 6 hr Ransom 10
Heroin OD 9 hr All I know 11
More from around the web

Circleville People Search