best father in circleville always env...
U ND HLP

Morgantown, PA

#22 May 21, 2012
Oh shut up wrote:
Oh yeah...identity theft is the first thing I think of when I read this shit! Are u serious or just plain dumb? Majority of ppl mentioned on here are druggies, dealers, thieves or hoes and I'm pretty sure their credit and identity aren't worth a shit or worth stealing to get a credit card. Maybe you steal peoples identity of topix, but most of the reading is pure entertainment.
why don't you shut the fcuk up. i give a little bit of advice out there, if you don't like it, stick your head up your ass. YOU may not think about it, but other people do. if youre so confident, put your name and address on here, douche bag.
Wow

Newark, OH

#24 May 22, 2012
Real mature calling someone a Douche Bag.
ha ha ha lol

Huntington, IN

#25 May 26, 2012
Connie pennington wrote:
Look bitches u can say chit on here but u cant chit to my face bitch u guys r all scared so u know where I am if u want to talk chit then comd get some
u are a nasty ass fat bitch!!! U got a lot of nerve. Bitch u never say shit to ppl faces u can only text or tell someone else to say something cause ur not a women to do it urself.
123FORMERRESIDEN T

Columbus, OH

#26 May 29, 2012
WELL NEWS FLASH THAT LIL BOY CALLS HIS UNCLE DADDY IVE HEARD IT IVE SAW ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS WHEN HE WANTS MONEY HE GOES THERE WHEN HE IS HURT HE CALLS THEM AUNT & UNCLE R MOMMY & DADDY
maxitorque

Saint Louis, MO

#27 May 29, 2012
Why does everyone on here have to turn a pos. Into a neg...the form was surposed to be a good one about fathers that actually care
Anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#28 Jun 3, 2012
Once again good ole Oscar Allen hes got two beautiful daughters i believe always see him involved in sports with them and youngest is attached at hip
lady38

United States

#29 Jun 3, 2012
I would have to say the best father that I've seen in Circleville , since I've been living in this town in my opinion is Todd Donaldson , he has 4 kids and is always there for them . He coaches many sports in the community and is great with kids , I think just in general he treats all kids with respect , encourages them to try , and is a great person , he always will back up he's children in any situation rather they are right or wrong , or any child for that matter. So too them two young ladies, Alicia Donaldson, and Erica Donaldson , you both should be very proud to say that Todd is your babies father , and feel very lucky that you both have a man that cares about urs babies , bc there is not to many men out there Like him ....And for all you worthless piece of crap dads if u want to see how a father is surpost to be, he's at most any youth sporting event just ask around somebody will lead you in the right direction ,
Peopleshouldntpr etend

United States

#30 Jun 4, 2012
It certainly isn't Robb banks lol he doesn't know what being a parent means. He doesn't ever do anything for his kids or ever cares if they r around. That's pathetic and sad
Todd Donaldson

United States

#31 Jun 4, 2012
lady38 wrote:
I would have to say the best father that I've seen in Circleville , since I've been living in this town in my opinion is Todd Donaldson , he has 4 kids and is always there for them . He coaches many sports in the community and is great with kids , I think just in general he treats all kids with respect , encourages them to try , and is a great person , he always will back up he's children in any situation rather they are right or wrong , or any child for that matter. So too them two young ladies, Alicia Donaldson, and Erica Donaldson , you both should be very proud to say that Todd is your babies father , and feel very lucky that you both have a man that cares about urs babies , bc there is not to many men out there Like him ....And for all you worthless piece of crap dads if u want to see how a father is surpost to be, he's at most any youth sporting event just ask around somebody will lead you in the right direction ,
....well thank you lady 38 ...my kids r the most inportant thing to me , again thank you for the complete....
meeeee

Wooster, OH

#32 Jun 4, 2012
Charlie Hanley is one of the best dads I have ever seen.
greg

United States

#33 Jun 5, 2012
My brother is the best dad to his kids that I have ever seen!!!
TERRI MYERS

Columbus, OH

#34 Jun 5, 2012
MARION GIFFIN IS A GREAT DAD HE HAS 2 YOUNG GIRLS AND HE IS THERE FULL TIME!! HIS GIRLS R HIS EVERYTHING HE & HIS WIFE WAITED TO HAVE THIER GIRLS THEY R IN THIER 30S AND BOTH R AMAZING PARENTS......THEIR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND THOSE GIRLS MAKENZIE & MAKAILA
Mrs Todd Donaldson

Columbus, OH

#35 Jun 5, 2012
lady38 wrote:
lady 38 I just want to thank you for those very kind words.Yes I do feel very fortunate to have him as a father to our 2 beautiful kids, he is a wonderful father. I couldn't have chosen a better man to spend my life with and have kids with. So again lady 38, thank you for those very true kind and wonderful words about my husband.
mrsgiffin

Columbus, OH

#36 Jun 5, 2012
thanks Terri for ur kind words my hubby is a great dad & husband!! Our girls are his world mommy s girls daddy s world thanks again Terri
wow

Wakefield, OH

#37 Jun 28, 2012
Peopleshouldntpretend wrote:
It certainly isn't Robb banks lol he doesn't know what being a parent means. He doesn't ever do anything for his kids or ever cares if they r around. That's pathetic and sad
Your wrong on this one, If its the same rob banks I know he is a great guy and has his children all the time. Don't dog someone unless you know the true facts. If you don't like someone fine but don't bad mouth a good person by telling lies.
360 CITY MISSION

United States

#38 Jun 28, 2012
I know rob banks personally..and he is a great dad..friend..coach..PREACHER.. .and helps everyone in the community expecially all the kids..he is the most kind person I've ever met..and he loves his kids very much and has his kids as much as he can..he is a great person..u need to keep his name off of here!!
Joni Lowry Fowler

Findlay, OH

#39 Jun 28, 2012
360 CITY MISSION wrote:
I know rob banks personally..and he is a great dad..friend..coach..PREACHER.. .and helps everyone in the community expecially all the kids..he is the most kind person I've ever met..and he loves his kids very much and has his kids as much as he can..he is a great person..u need to keep his name off of here!!
Im not really sure who would even as much as to put his name out here on topix..Just someone I guess that would be ungodly jelous of him maybe or the life that he is living they must strive to belittle good ppl ..From the time that I have meet Robb and his Wife they are very good ppl and personally dont see any wrong in his parenting he has his kids every other week and has his kids in CHURCH and that to me is trying to see that his kids are seeing a good side of life insteead of bringing them up in a bad enviroment that there will mean alot to them kids if they use it wisely as adults and Hopefully with the outlook of their Dad they will...Keep it going ROBB BANKS ALL THE WAY WITH 360 CITY MISSION COMING SOON TO THE SOUTH SIDE OF CIRCLEVILLE ROBB WILL BE THERE TO HELP ANYONE AND EXCEPT EVERYONE FOR WHO THEY ARE AND TO GET GOD IN THEIR LIFE TO DO ALL CHANGES IF POSSIABLE.....
someone you dont know

Findlay, OH

#40 Jun 28, 2012
bj smith has had a bad backround but he really is a great dad he takes his little girl with him every where and he buys her just about every thing. he puts him self last. she is always clean and happy.he is sober and drug free. he has some nights where he wants to go out and party but his mom and dad watch his little girl why goes to hang with friends.
Erin Dixon

Carroll, OH

#41 Jul 1, 2012
You know what Robb Banks is a wonderful guy he is awesome.Whoever this is I have know Robb for a little bit and he's good with his kids so I don't know why you are dissing him bc he is a wonderful father and pastor.
Saltine Crackers

Columbus, OH

#42 Jul 1, 2012
I'll put shit on ur door step. Ya, come at me bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty smith in jail 42 min Jon 21
Mommy little girl is not a angle . Robbery 51 min This is great 7
Laurrissa Mettler 1 hr Hot 7
What happened ? 1 hr PeterCheese 15
What can you people tell me about Nicky McClain... 3 hr Lil Moma 14
Johnny B where is he staying..Owes me 3 hr big black bubba 3
Teddy smith? 3 hr Kay 2

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance