therealturkeyburger
concerned

Amesville, OH

#299 Aug 31, 2012
TrollDatAss wrote:
LMFAO Watch out Turk, you dun goofed! You have an opinion about the "after life" god and whatnot. I GUESS you're obviously going to burn in hell and this person is happy about it. I bet if God was real, he'd really appreciate what you say and how you judge someone...hmm what's your name
.."Concerned"
I wouldn't come back to say "Turkey judges people all the time!" Because that point would just be useless since they don't believe in that stuff.
PRAISE DA LWARD CAN I GET AN AMEN!
Amen!! When Turkey is facing the flames of h"ll it will be to late!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#300 Aug 31, 2012
I was being sarcastic...but yeah okay lol

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#301 Aug 31, 2012
TrollDatAss wrote:
I was being sarcastic...but yeah okay lol
Sarcasm needs it's own font lol

“Displaced Denizen”

Powell Ohio

#302 Sep 1, 2012
Flying Butt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey turkey where's your registered screen name?
Clear your cookies. All will be well.
peen

Columbus, OH

#303 Sep 1, 2012
urallghey

Columbus, OH

#305 Sep 2, 2012
peen wrote:
urallghey
lol lame
bahaha

Toledo, OH

#306 Sep 3, 2012
former_roundtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear your cookies. All will be well.
how sorry are you to post on a town i dont even live in anymore!!!
bahaha

Toledo, OH

#307 Sep 3, 2012
You dont**:

“Displaced Denizen”

Powell Ohio

#308 Sep 3, 2012
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text> how sorry are you to post on a town i dont even live in anymore!!!
Said it before, its about the nostalgia. So why are you posting from somewhere else?
hahaha

New Marshfield, OH

#309 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Said it before, its about the nostalgia. So why are you posting from somewhere else?
bahaha said they are from circleville just becuz it says they are posting somewhere doesnt meant that is where they are from dumda$$ when i post from my cell phone it says im from IL and i will be sitting in the middle of circleville you really do not know anything why dont you move to your town and post there !! your life must be said and pathetic to post in circlevlle if you do not live there !!! or ur just sad and wanna run your mouth n start drama

“Displaced Denizen”

Powell Ohio

#310 Sep 3, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> bahaha said they are from circleville just becuz it says they are posting somewhere doesnt meant that is where they are from dumda$$ when i post from my cell phone it says im from IL and i will be sitting in the middle of circleville you really do not know anything why dont you move to your town and post there !! your life must be said and pathetic to post in circlevlle if you do not live there !!! or ur just sad and wanna run your mouth n start drama
Your diarrahea of the mouth is affecting your brain. I know all about random access servers. Do you know what it means? I seriously doubt it. Idiots like you are the reason I post here, to get a rise out of you hicks and pillheads.
bahaha

Taylor, MI

#311 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Your diarrahea of the mouth is affecting your brain. I know all about random access servers. Do you know what it means? I seriously doubt it. Idiots like you are the reason I post here, to get a rise out of you hicks and pillheads.
lmao cuz my typing lets you know that?? What a loser
Turkeyslayer

United States

#312 Sep 3, 2012
Oh turkeyturd where did you go? Hmmm.... Hope you liked your beating B!TCH. Ha ha ha!!!
butt

Columbus, OH

#313 Sep 3, 2012
Turkeyslayer wrote:
Oh turkeyturd where did you go? Hmmm.... Hope you liked your beating B!TCH. Ha ha ha!!!
It is kinda strange...

“Displaced Denizen”

Powell Ohio

#314 Sep 3, 2012
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text> lmao cuz my typing lets you know that?? What a loser
Do you even know where Powell is? We know how to spell here,lmao.

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#315 Sep 3, 2012
Turkeyslayer wrote:
Turkeyburger didn't get beat up. If you beat someone up thinking it was Turk, you were sadly mistaken.

“Displaced Denizen”

Powell Ohio

#316 Sep 3, 2012
4 Whom the Bell Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>Turkeyburger didn't get beat up. If you beat someone up thinking it was Turk, you were sadly mistaken.
An internet beating is so much worse than a physical beating. LMAO
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#317 Sep 3, 2012
im back every one! sorry to have been away but i had some matters to attend to. no i didnt receive any beatings or even scary visitors. im back and ready for action. i will be making a new account now seeing as my other is frozen but rest assured youll all know who i am. lots of love, hugs and kisses, please die in a fire!
Turk
Bobb Barker

Columbus, OH

#318 Sep 3, 2012
Welcome back turkeyburger!!!
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#319 Sep 3, 2012
thank you Bob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty smith in jail 9 min Mandy 1
Kevin lowery 1 hr Bike 1
AC what is wring with you? 1 hr UTrashy 668
Who all is sleeping with natosha snell 1 hr Should be told 1
Kenton Parker 3 hr Just me 2
It's Circleville and every other small town 3 hr SHORTY 7
Brenda Mahoney 4 hr David 5

Circleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance